Discussion Thread - Private Resource Villages

Here you can discuss our new feature - Private Resource Villages! 

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,057
    Do they count towards achievements?
    the glass isn't half empty or half full... it's just half a glass.
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,305Moderator
    Not at the moment. Perhaps in the future. 
    Shame but still great
  • difoe (GR1)difoe (GR1) Posts: 251
    edited 23.11.2018
    • There will be a shared limit for your resource villages though (both public and private) which will work out as follows:

• 5 per resource in The Everwinter Glacier

• 10 per resource in The Burning Sands

• 10 per resource in Fire Peaks

• You’ll also be able to discard a Private Resource Village you no longer need.

These are the current limits for villages in each kingdom. Does this mean that if i want to get 1 private food village i also have to let go of a public food village for a total of 5 food villages (public+private)?
    This would mean that we would no longer need public villages.
    Can we station troops in the private villages?
    Can we send out support to allies from private villages?

Village tokens cost 100 each for a stock of 15 and 300 each for a stock of 30, with a stock of 45 total per event.
    So 45 tokens would cost 10500 tablets. Is this correct?
    Post edited by difoe (GR1) on
  • Where are you seeing how much a village token costs?
    Would be better if the amount of  village tokens we could buy at each price was mutliple of 600 for nomad and 1000 for samurai (why is sam shop spend 1000 for 3 ltpe points, we don't get more sam tokens than nomad ones).
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 822
    Dear friends,

let us all share our ipinions on this new feature "Private Resources Villages"

I feel there should not be limit to number of Private Resources Villages!

secondly GGS needs to increase the Storage also!
    BWM @ E4K IN
  • I think that the private RV limit should be separate from the public RV limit. I spent a long time to gather all of my RVs, and I don’t want to see them become obselete and useless.
    edited 25.11.2018
    Why the new topic? Selene started one on this.

Assuming the private ones are to help fix supply problem with public ones, having separate limits wouldn't help with that.
    edited 25.11.2018

These are the current limits for villages in each kingdom. Does this mean that if i want to get 1 private food village i also have to let go of a public food village for a total of 5 food villages (public+private)?

Yes that’s right. The limit applies over both public and private villages. 

This would mean that we would no longer need public villages.
    Can we station troops in the private villages?
    Can we send out support to allies from private villages? No to both. Please see the announcement which states: 
    • This means that other players will not be able to see your precious Private Resource Villages and therefore they also won't be able to attack and conquer them, nor do you need to station any troops in them.

Village tokens cost 100 each for a stock of 15 and 300 each for a stock of 30, with a stock of 45 total per event.
    So 45 tokens would cost 10500 tablets. Is this correct? It seems so. 

bwm (IN1) said:
    Dear friends,

let us all share our ipinions on this new feature "Private Resources Villages"

I feel there should not be limit to number of Private Resources Villages!

secondly GGS needs to increase the Storage also!
    I merged your thread into this one as this is the official discussion thread. 
  • IvanIvan Posts: 213
    I think that the private RV limit should be separate from the public RV limit. I spent a long time to gather all of my RVs, and I don’t want to see them become obselete and useless.
    yep, spent a lot of time and effort to get my villages.  now they have been devalued.  people don't need to do all that hard work any more.

So 45 tokens would cost 10500 tablets. Is this correct?

Or you get 15 tokens from Nomads for 100 each, and another 15 from Sams for 100 each. So costs 3,000 tablets/tokens to get a village that is (I guess) +45% food. 3,500 tablets/tokens to get a +50% food village.  Or am I missing something?
  • The game is moving closer and closer to being nothing but an event grinding game. Now you can get upgraded RVs through nomads instead of racing other players for spawns or by taking them in wars. Pretty soon you will be able to build your own capitals and metros through nomads.
    edited 25.11.2018
    New players never get a sniff of a village at moment, some of them quit in frustration, new ones don't spawn if they infilling map, sands and fire not spawning at all.  Only way to get them is if players totally quit the game, which rarely happens.

Really pleased they announced this, will help so many players.
  • @Demorte (US2) Nobody is going to steal villages in wars anymore. Thats the players fault, If I were to go and steal villages they would cry to their top alliance family and have them crush us. RVs dont spawn anymore, so it is literally impossible for us to race for them...
    GGS is abandoning the old notion of RVs, a key differentiator of outer Kingdoms. They're admitting the RV system is broken. This change effectively gets rid of RVs (no one else can see them or take them, and we just get a production boost from them - like build items). The "No RV stealing" player rule has brought this about.
  • Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) Posts: 339
    edited 25.11.2018
    @Demorte (US2) Nobody is going to steal villages in wars anymore. Thats the players fault, If I were to go and steal villages they would cry to their top alliance family and have them crush us. RVs dont spawn anymore, so it is literally impossible for us to race for them...
    Maybe not in war, but they do still spawn and if you look you can find plenty in due time. I have only been playing around a year and have maxed out my RVs in all kingdoms. You complain about them never spawning, but I have seen plenty of spawns, and I am a lower level than you on the same server.
  • @Demorte (US2) They catually dont spawn that often anymore. It has to do with the ammount of castles currentlt in the kingdom. There have been an aweful lot of players dropping off the map, this creates holes that need to be filled in order for a new spawn to occur. I had chances to grab villas a year ago, yea... But Because of my level 1 stables and slow commanders I missed nearly all of them. So yea, spawns font happen frequently anymore...
  • Developers should chill with all those endless pay to win enhancements. It’s getting quite ridiculous.
    This is best update announcement I've seen since playing this game, lots of players really looking forward to it, I'll be beyond annoyed if the killjoys squash it.
    edited 27.11.2018
    Or even quash it :smiley:
  • difoe (GR1)difoe (GR1) Posts: 251
    edited 27.11.2018
    Private resource villages is a result of the multi-account problem as i mentioned in another thread.
    If inactive castles didn't hold villages then there would be enough for everyone.
    Since GG can't handle the multi-account problem, they counter all the problems that occurred from it
  • And that is on them. Time and time again they treat the symptoms of multi-accounting (Tool trading, Kingdom rss looting, RV hoarding) instead of just actually fixing the problem. They may even like multiaccounting, because then they can report that they have a lot of active players when really a lot of them are just shell accounts being managed by alliances.
  • You do realize that RVs can still be capped off these inactive accts right? Most players don't cap them because they fear the retaliation from a stronger player. But if these accounts are holding RVs right outside your castle, you do have a better chance in defending them against said player. I cannot speak for everyone but I wouldn't want to spend my game time chasing RVs I don't need anyway. 

Plus communication goes a long way; you'd be surprised how many RVs I acquired while leveling up because I reached out to dead accts/alliance crowns.  I'm not saying multi-accounts aren't an issue, but managing whether they exist is more difficult that we realize. 
    You do realize that RVs can still be capped off these inactive accts right? Most players don't cap them because they fear the retaliation from a stronger player. But if these accounts are holding RVs right outside your castle, you do have a better chance in defending them against said player. I cannot speak for everyone but I wouldn't want to spend my game time chasing RVs I don't need anyway. 

Appreciate that Ice Queen. But not on our server. Maybe US1 is different. More PVP etc. than we have. The inactive accounts holding RVs are in big alliances and their subs. They will crush us. It's not about being able to defend the RV, it's about the mass-attacks you'd receive in Green. Endless war till we are no more. Yes, I could ask them for the RVs, but the answer will be No. They don't need them, they just hoard them to keep them out of the hands of others (and to give to new recruits). 

Anyway, soon this will no longer be an issue because of private RVs. I see now that private RVs remove an advantage that the big alliances have had for too long.
    Ivan said:
    Or you get 15 tokens from Nomads for 100 each, and another 15 from Sams for 100 each. So costs 3,000 tablets/tokens to get a village that is (I guess) +45% food. 3,500 tablets/tokens to get a +50% food village.  Or am I missing something?
    Can someone confirm if this is right? Thanks
Sign In to comment.