Home Alliance introductions & recruitment

The Unyielding (US2)

Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) US2 Posts: 75
Hey there : )   
I am the Leader of The Unyielding. We are currently sitting around the 15 million might mark but are progressing to 16 million. We have placed top 50 in nomads for quite some time. The Unyielding also occasionally places top 50 in FLs, Sams, and hopefully bloodcrows soon. We are probably the most active alliance in this might range. In times of crisis we can pull up to 25 people online at once. We only have 2 people with a black/red activity marker and they will be removed soon. Please reply to this thread, or PM me in game if your intrested in joining or if you have any questions.

Edit: Updated info
Post edited by Jaalan (US2) on

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,214
    Hey there : )   
    I am the Leader of The Unyielding. We are currently sitting around the 9 million might mark but are progressing to 10 million. We have placed top 50 in nomads for quite some time. The Unyielding also occasionally places top 50 in FLs, Sams, and hopefully bloodcrows soon. We are probably the most active alliance in this might range. In times of crisis we can pull up to 20 people online at once. We only have 2 or 3 people with a black/red activity marker and they will be removed soon. Please reply to this thread, or PM me in game if your intrested in joining or if you havw any questions.
    No use defending GGS mess ups!

this game is dead all players must have left the game!

in almost all Servers without doing anything an Alliance can be among Top 15 rank!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) US2 Posts: 75
    edited 08.11.2018
    @bwm (IN1) Dont be a butt... Just because your server is bad does not mean ours is. My alliance works hard for top 50 and the ones that get top 20 are all extremly active with players averaging 800k might. 

Of you feel your server is bad, join US2... where the activity is.
    I dont call this " without doing anything"...
    @bwm (IN1) Dont be a butt... Just because your server is bad does not mean ours is. My alliance works hard for top 50 and the ones that get top 20 are all extremly active with players averaging 800k might. 

Of you feel your server is bad, join US2... where the activity is.
    This is a very selfish and irresponsible statement!

my many congratulations to US2 server fir enjoying all the mess-up GGS has been successfully dishing out to all!

Now I know who are encouraging GGS to continue these stupid screw up Half-backed Events!

US2 is responsible for all these bugs in the game to continue unsolved, unfixed, all of us in rest of the World are suffering because of you guys!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @bwm (IN1) Can you please not take over the thread with an argument. @Jaalan (US2) good luck with your recruiting :smile:
    @Selene Thanks  ;) 

Also, I have a question for you concerning the Level 10-49 and the level 49-60 LTPE commanders. 

Ablot of us mobile players have been unable to view the links to their stats because it ia on the Empure forums and not E4K forums. Is there any way you could repost with a link to E4K forums? Or just post the stats directly?

Thanks
    Selene said:
    @bwm (IN1) Can you please not take over the thread with an argument. @Jaalan (US2) good luck with your recruiting :smile:
    Highly unfair for CM to take sides!

CM are supposed to be neutral to any Severs or individual!

not appreciated at all by any standards!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Ashok (IN1)Ashok (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    @bwm (IN1) You said it right all IN server with you.
Sign In to comment.