IN Server Invites Players from other Servers to come and Play with us!

Dear Friends,

Please join us in IN Server to play with us this will be better than Outer Realm, as you will get Level 70 IDs to play from no need to start from level 1

Welcome all from any Servers
We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Comments

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    Hey BWM,

I’d like to remind you that account sharing and selling is against GoodGame’s Terms and Conditions for E4K. So giving players accounts that others have levelled up isn’t allowed. 

Also, I’m pretty sure that players coming to a new server wouldn’t get the same rewards as for the Outer Realms  :)
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,112IN1
    Selene said:
    Hey BWM,

I’d like to remind you that account sharing and selling is against GoodGame’s Terms and Conditions for E4K. So giving players accounts that others have levelled up isn’t allowed. 

Also, I’m pretty sure that players coming to a new server wouldn’t get the same rewards as for the Outer Realms  :)
    So many Dead IDs players have left the game GGS is not clearing them!

All new players are getting these IDs
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Good alliance.<3
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,112IN1
    Thank you all my International friends for your responses!

My deepest gratitude and respect to you all!

We welcome all!

We are all United Human beings in our Planet Earth!

Thank you!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • K-9 (IN1)K-9 (IN1) Posts: 19IN1

can you gave me one

• Aditya storm (IN1)Aditya storm (IN1) Posts: 4IN1
    edited 26.11.2019

Hey BWM,

I WANT NEW ID.. THAT ID REACED 800TH LVL.... CAN YOU GIVE ME TO PLAY GAME.... BECAUSE YOU SAYS U GIVING ID TO OTHER PLAYERS SO GIVE ONE ID THAT REACHED 800LVL PLZ SEND ME THAT ID AND AM WAITING FOR THAT ID.... In Indian server

Sign In to comment.