Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - October Update

1235»

Comments

• Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 112
    No blue horns on blood crows either Selene.
    Need to fix this farce asap.
    Banshee @ GG 1
  • It needs to be fixed and re-started @Selene or replaced with an event that works. Also are the any plans for new pvp comms or casts??
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217
    It needs to be fixed and re-started @Selene or replaced with an event that works. Also are the any plans for new pvp comms or casts??
    I guess PVP Comms and Casts are for Ruby purchase only
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • KingOfDeathKingOfDeath Moderator Posts: 2,402
    Dear Forumers,

We invite you to use for resolving problems with BC emerged today 13.11.2018 [THIS TOPIC].

Please note that all posts related to the subject will be automatically combined with discussion indicated so as to facilitate the search for information and keep track of your feedback about it for better management of the Board.

Thank you for your cooperation. Regards,
    KoD

Risultati immagini per twitter iconSeguimi su Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!
  • Scorpia (GB1)Scorpia (GB1) GB1 Posts: 54
    We are getting no incoming horns for  bloodcrow attacks. Is this also a glitch or intended?

• @Scorpia (GB1) It's already fixed. Update the game.

Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,658
    I like the messages staying open after sending attack from spy report. Makes it easier to delete spy report, which makes it easier to know which event castles i already hit.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Ice Queen (US1)Ice Queen (US1) US1 Posts: 88
    edited 16.11.2018

Post edited by Ice Queen (US1) on
  • @Selene - Ask: Items for granary be cheaper or more expensive or dont be any change? (in offers or shapeshifters shop)
    Kamenna tvrz [ TAE 420 ] @ INT2
    I gave a pass to new BloodCrow Event!

New Samurai looks good !

how about adding Samurai Revenge or Bhushido Revenge to be added like Khan?
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 17.11.2018
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Do you pass the FL event too, because they are identical in every way, including tools that can be used?
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Do you pass the FL event too, because they are identical in every way, including tools that can be used?
    The very reason you stated is my reason for giving pass to BloodCrow as FL is good enough beside FL is not NPC 

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 17.11.2018
    Bloodcrow isn't npc either, its artificial PvP
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    bwm (IN1) said:
    bwm (IN1) said:
    The very reason you stated is my reason for giving pass to BloodCrow as FL is good enough beside FL is not NPC 
    Bloodcrow is identical to FLs in almost every way but artwork and even that... they just added a flag to the castles.  By skipping it you're just missing a FL event basically.  You do your thing though! 
    edited 18.11.2018
     @Samwise_Gamgee      Can't move throwing nails to outposts. Lets me put them on to the station screen, but when i hit tick to accept i get this dialogue box error.

@Samwise_Gamgee also end of samurai dialogue is lacking in the usual information. All i got was this...

@Selene what happened to

Attacks Autofill Revamp

The new autofill will allow you to customize the maximum strength of tools used by the system, giving you the option to choose the highest tool category you want to use, such as wood, premium, elite and event tools.

We are going to implement certain filters in Empire which will help you to navigate faster:

There will be filters for your Attack Screen-, as well as a new filter for your Equipment Screen

It was in q4 announcement for October update but wasn't in October update and hasn't been announced for November update.
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    @Selene what happened to

Attacks Autofill Revamp

The new autofill will allow you to customize the maximum strength of tools used by the system, giving you the option to choose the highest tool category you want to use, such as wood, premium, elite and event tools.

We are going to implement certain filters in Empire which will help you to navigate faster:

There will be filters for your Attack Screen-, as well as a new filter for your Equipment Screen

It was in q4 announcement for October update but wasn't in October update and hasn't been announced for November update.
    I’ve asked for an update on this. 
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    edited 20.11.2018
    @Lezley (GB1) This is still in the pipeline but has been a little delayed whilst they figure it all out. 
    Thanks, good to know it not forgotten about and still coming.
    Thats what they ve been saying about the shapeshift castellan for months now...
    The reworked Shapeshifter Castellan was deferred to 2019 some time back!

BWM @ E4K IN

Bloodcrow isn't npc either, its artificial PvP
    Yes as per GGS FL is not NPC and only Event which is non NPC!

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Thats what they ve been saying about the shapeshift castellan for months now...
    The reworked Shapeshifter Castellan was deferred to 2019 some time back!
    Never saw any anouncement with that. Quote that please 
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • @Selene what happened to

Attacks Autofill Revamp

Not get this features yet... ):
    @Selene what happened to

Attacks Autofill Revamp

Not get this features yet... ):
    Not in year 2018, but hopefully in middle of 2019

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.