Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - October Update

Comments

• IvanIvan Posts: 238
    bwm (IN1) said:

Surprising no Samurai in November!
    yes, there is Samurai. 16th to 19th. KoD just published the first few events for us.

But i think it will be the new version of samurai
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    Sorry all - I was unavailable yesterday to post the event plan. It’s up now. Thank you @KingOfDeath for your help!
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,137
    What is the conversation rate of the new vs old samurai tools? -20% stays -20%
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,658
    Hey @Selene can you post full details for ltpe comm too please ? Ta.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Hey @Selene can you post full details for ltpe comm too please ? Ta.
    It can be found here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/48870/novembre-2018-rotazione-eventi#latest under spoiler.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    Hey @Selene can you post full details for ltpe comm too please ? Ta.
    It can be found here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/48870/novembre-2018-rotazione-eventi#latest under spoiler.
    That appears to be the Imp without power system (my Italian is bit rusty)... @Selene can you confirm will LTE equipment be Imp with or without power system?  Do you have info for lower levels as well, please?
    Sorry guys I tried. But I’m severely limited when posting on my phone!! I’ve asked someone to fix it. 
  • @Schofield , as @KingOfDeath said, Level 70+ will get commander With power system, it's a brand new comm. Level 50-69 will get it Without power system, old commander from winter fest year ago.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • Somer (BR1)Somer (BR1) Posts: 2
    edited 05.11.2018
     wish to send my feedback, the event did not present any problem "bug" here in BR1, possibly lost troops in minutes of game but only because I sent in a normal way, not the icon of the souls that is on the castle. The big problem I encountered was what the castles attacked get back the accounting map updates, and then what is more difficult, because more whoever shows up on who defends themselves if they worry about defending themselves to lose the souls you captured to give turnover in the event, and in relation to the rewards can be organized the best rewards after all invest more in multiple attacks, spending a lot of time and sending little. Perhaps a greater range of rewards will make players more interested in the event.
    Post edited by Somer (BR1) on
  • Noble6 (GB1)Noble6 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    Like the conversion of samurai tools shame they can't be used against foreigners.¡ seriously !!!
    Noble6 @ GG 1
    edited 06.11.2018
    What is the conversation rate of the new vs old samurai tools? -20% stays -20%
    My question has been answered.
    Post edited by WillyWiz (NL1) on
    Like the conversion of samurai tools shame they can't be used against foreigners.¡ seriously !!!
    That is not what I read in https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/46667/️-latest-empire-family-news-️#latest 
  • Scorpia (GB1)Scorpia (GB1) GB1 Posts: 54
    edited 05.11.2018
    Some in our alliance have had their sam tools changed to fl/bloodcrow, but others, like me, still only have sams tools

Whats going on!?
  • Noble6 (GB1)Noble6 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    You cannot use the tools against foreigners ¡!!!!! 
    Noble6 @ GG 1

You cannot use the tools against foreigners ¡!!!!! 
    But the equipment says you can. Even tho our players are getting an error message when they try to use them. I wouldnt know, mine still appear to be sams tools ☹️
    I think the last update has fixed it.
    edited 06.11.2018
    can anyone confirm these new tools can or cannot be used against FL?  
    They can be used.
    They can be used.
    thanks WW
  • Sneaky Pete (GB1)Sneaky Pete (GB1) GB1 Posts: 112
    Err, can't use flags or tails on blood crows? How r we to get near 10m without? Does the alliance glory bonus even work??
    Banshee @ GG 1
    @Banshee (GB1) This is a glitch and is being looked into. Apologies 
    Ok ta.
    Banshee @ GG 1
    another event re-start!  lol
    Yup. Not even sending as u never get tools or troops back.
    Banshee @ GG 1
    Will change my profile pic to a smile if GG ever roll out an event without making any errors! 🤣
    Banshee @ GG 1
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 354
    Also fix fusion stuff please
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217
    Another Event Commander?

A Bloody BloodCrow Commander only for Berimond!

GGS developers can't think beyond Berimond?

suggest to rename E4K as "Empire Of Berimond" "EOB"

what a white wash of the Bloody BloodCrow Event!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217
    Err, can't use flags or tails on blood crows? How r we to get near 10m without? Does the alliance glory bonus even work??
    I see excitement over a Berimond Commander set?

guyz grow up we need Real Commander set!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.