Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - October Update

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217

Where is the scheduling for november?
    Yes, been thinking the same thing the last few days
    Oktober fest is on there with lots of beer flowing and no one has time for all these updates!

so let them enjoy!
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    bwm (IN1) said:

Where is the scheduling for november?
    Yes, been thinking the same thing the last few days
    Oktober fest is on there with lots of beer flowing and no one has time for all these updates!

so let them enjoy!
    I live in Amurica!  No time for 2 week long holidays... too many bald eagles to feed and guns to clean!
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,659
    Maybe the boosters @difoe (GR1) , they all i can see 
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    Good tidings soul reavers! 
    Our spooky halloween event comes to a close on the 31st of October at 10:00 CET. 
    Remember that your event currency will not be retained and will be removed from your inventory after the event has reached its deadly conclusion, so make sure you’ve used what you intended to before then. For now, may your scythes be sharp and your harvests plentiful… and spoooooooky!
    What does this mean? i see no event currency that can be used up

This mean the Souls you collected should be exchanged for either Deco or look item but the look item is usefull only in Reaper 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Our spooky halloween event comes to a close on the 31st of October at 10:00 CET. 
    Remember that your event currency will not be retained and will be removed from your inventory after the event has reached its deadly conclusion, so make sure you’ve used what you intended to before then. For now, may your scythes be sharp and your harvests plentiful… and spoooooooky!

This mean the Souls you collected should be exchanged for either Deco or look item but the look item is usefull only in Reaper 
    I don't think you can spend souls... you just get the reward at the tier you were at when events comes to a close
    This!

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    This!
    Yes, you get that if you have 7500 souls or more at the end of the event... you don't have the option to buy it with souls though.  I'm not sure what currency they are referring to but I don't believe it to be souls.
  • IvanIvan Posts: 238

@Selene, can we get an answer on this before the event ends? (in 15 hours at time of writing)
    Guyz they mean the Soul snachers that one purchases using Rubies

you need to utilise all of them befire Event ends

BWM @ E4K IN
    bwm (IN1) said:
    Guyz they mean the Soul snachers that one purchases using Rubies

you need to utilise all of them befire Event ends
    oh, thanks bmw.  "currency" is a weird way to refer to a tool.

(people actually spend rubies on this event? got more money than sense)

• jagerboom (US2)jagerboom (US2) US2 Posts: 213
    So event ends at 5am est. So basically after soul bonus at midnight, u have 5 hrs in middle if the night to collect ur last souls to reach rewards at end. No 24 hr option to purchase with rubies after event ends?  
  • Selene said:
    It’s coming!! :smile:
    Any news?
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
    If charm boosters disappear at end of event, why do i have a sale offer for them after event has finished? @Selene?
    are these Look items for sale now in the shop time-limited? (there's no egg-timer on them).  i assume they aren't - what's the point of buying a booster now the event has finished
    Ivan said:
    are these Look items for sale now in the shop time-limited? (there's no egg-timer on them).  i assume they aren't - what's the point of buying a booster now the event has finished
    Hahaha

BWM @ E4K IN

If charm boosters disappear at end of event, why do i have a sale offer for them after event has finished? @Selene?
    Too much beer doing the tricks here

BWM @ E4K IN
  • got 87k souls in last event but where is the decorative item for the 30k point, the “ring of ruin”? Got both monuments but not able to get my castle looking Spooky
    x-Sp00kie13-x @ GG 1
  • Evans3531 (GB1)Evans3531 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 91
    edited 31.10.2018
    Ring of ruin is not a Dec it's a look item , in your casts 
    Evans3531 @ GG 1
  • WAYETEARP (INT2)WAYETEARP (INT2) INT2 Posts: 133
    Some city in China is working on it .. Same like for the rewards from outer realm .. 
  • WAYETEARP (INT2)WAYETEARP (INT2) INT2 Posts: 133
    I guess the feedback for the last month's went so well that they will put this schedule when everything will be already started .. No schedule.... No complaints .. Everything is perfect .. GG Logic is marweles and awesome... 
  • November isn't arrived for gg..??
  • Schedule and comm is known on italian part
    Agequodagis @ GG 1
  • @KingOfDeath said there will be a new version with power system. Stats are not known yet.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
    November isn't arrived for gg..??
    There's still a few days left in the current LTPE. And then maybe they'll have a single Samurai before the next LTPE starts with Nomads?
    but I agree that the sooner we can get future schedules and the equip set available the better
  • The timetable has been published in Italian.  

Nomads are next and the Samurai are in the middle of the month, but the rest I dont have the ability to translate.
    Nomads, foreign, nomads again. Google struggling to translate too.
    edited 01.11.2018
    Then bloodcrow, samurai i think.
    i think it's:

Nomads 2nd - 5th
    FL   5th - 9th
    Berimond 5th - 9th
    Nomads  9th - 13th
    Shapeshifters 9th - 13th
    Alliance Tournament  10th - 13th
    Bloodcrow Invasion  13th - 16th
    Samurai  16th - 19th
    FL   19th - 23rd
    Berimond  19th - 23rd
    Nomads  23rd - 26th
    Alliance Tournament  23rd - 26th
    Shapeshifters  23rd - 1st
    Bloodcrow  26th - 1st
  • KingOfDeathKingOfDeath Moderator Posts: 2,404
    The timetable has been published in Italian.  

Nomads are next and the Samurai are in the middle of the month, but the rest I dont have the ability to translate.
    Forumers,  may I help you? This is the rotation for the first 5 events of the month in English, the full rotation will be come don't worry... : 

•  Nomad Invasion & Khan's Revenge (2nd-5th of November)
    •  War of the Realms (5th-9th of November)
    •  The Battle of Berimond (5th-9th of November)
    •  Nomad Invasion & Khan's Revenge (9th-13th of November)
    •  Attack of the Shapeshifters (9th-19th of November)

For information about Set stats for the legendary 70 + levels in the Italian corner I have already entered the values... They will not be too late to get to the international section... For those who wish to familiarize themselves, I will also bring them in English:

Set "Trove of the winter imp" max values:

• Melee: 90% (105% vs NPC)
    • Ranged: 90% (105% vs NPC)
    • Wall: 110%
    • Gate: 110%
    • Courtyard: 50% (100% vs NPC)
    • Flank: 17% (37% vs NPC)
    • Plunder: 25%
    • Speed: 65%

Have a Good Game!
    KoD 

Risultati immagini per twitter iconSeguimi su Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!
    The timetable has been published in Italian.  

Forumers,  may I help you? This is the rotation for the first 5 events of the month in English, the full rotation will be come don't worry... : 

•  Nomad Invasion & Khan's Revenge (2nd-5th of November)
    •  War of the Realms (5th-9th of November)
    •  The Battle of Berimond (5th-9th of November)
    •  Nomad Invasion & Khan's Revenge (9th-13th of November)
    •  Attack of the Shapeshifters (9th-19th of November)

For information about Set stats for the legendary 70 + levels in the Italian corner I have already entered the values... They will not be too late to get to the international section... For those who wish to familiarize themselves, I will also bring them in English:

Set "Trove of the winter imp" max values:

• Melee: 90% (105% vs NPC)
    • Ranged: 90% (105% vs NPC)
    • Wall: 110%
    • Gate: 110%
    • Courtyard: 50% (100% vs NPC)
    • Flank: 17% (37% vs NPC)
    • Plunder: 25%
    • Speed: 65%

Have a Good Game!
    KoD 

Surprising no Samurai in November!

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.