Home Update Questions & Feedback

Discussion Thread - October Update

Comments

• IvanIvan Posts: 238
    Just got notified about 2 attacks till now and got hit 7 times without being notified.  How can we defend like this?... 
    yep, no notifications. anonymous and silent. I assumed that was a deliberate part of the event.
  • King Yash. (IN1)King Yash. (IN1) IN1 Posts: 123
    bwm (IN1) said:
    KpS (IN1) said:
    Two attacks landed as real attacks, on my member players.

if not properly tested, could result in real wars. Hope that’s not intentional! 
    Tell all your team not to spy and attack 

This event is meant for Blind attack
    only from Main castle to Main castle
    Its confusing then too... One of our player got hit 2 times like this only. Actual problem is that event attack and attack buttons are one after the other. 

I guess putting a separate camp for this event like shapeshifter can work in this one :)
  • IvanIvan Posts: 238
    the Twitch stream tonight should be interesting...    :s
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,217
    Another update?

We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    @Ivan I assume your troop loss is due to the issue with your server. 
  • Diogo4ever (PT1)Diogo4ever (PT1) PT1 Posts: 165
    @Selene
    why the daily gain of souls aren’t credited in our balance?
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
    Yeah noticed just now that the amount didnt change after 1 day of event also
    edited 25.10.2018
    @Selene
     Any answer?
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
    @Selene
     Any answer?
    They were increased at 12 midnight of the second day of the event
  • I get no warning on incoming soul catchers either just a battle report after it lands. I suppose this is meant to happen too
    lufc crazy @ GG 1
    O didn’t notice anything. Had 20k and stays the same 
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • -MD- (GB1)-MD- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    The soul catcher event is broken already. A number of us have sent soul catching attacks and they are landing as real attacks even though we have sent boosters and checked the world map to see the green cart moving. You might have to fix this asap
    Seems so bud just get a battle report 😛
    Are this attacks supposed to be blind? 
    Just get a battle report in inbox 😛
    Yes Reaper Event is a Blind attack Event
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Well they can see attacks from outposts and so can i.
    Is it just blind from main castles to main castles? 
  • bwm (IN1) said:
    No, reaper attack is visible in Movements. But it's not good we can't see attack horn.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    bwm (IN1) said:
    No, reaper attack is visible in Movements. But it's not good we can't see attack horn.
    Also invisible in movements and no arrows on maps lot of times too... Just shows up in inbox.
  • bwm (IN1) said:
    Also invisible in movements and no arrows on maps lot of times too... Just shows up in inbox.
    Same here
    lufc crazy @ GG 1
  • This happened due to change in the time of travel in the event. As you may have noticed, average it will take 10 minutes to reach all targets. Commander bonuses can increase or decrease this time (up to 5 minutes, for example), so even with all detection bonuses you can see the attack by a quick comm in only 30 seconds or not at all.
    Руки - это очень загадочная вещь. Они могут расти буквально откуда угодно.
  • HELP

please save me from the continuous pop ups, it’s driving me crazy.
    never thought I would pack the game in, because of being mithered to death.   I am very very close
  •  PLEASE STOP SALE POP UPS.
     I KNOW THEY ARE THERE.
    THEY ALWAYS BLOCK MY VIEW.
    NOW  DISRUPTING MY GAME. 
    ITS OBSURD!!!!
     PLEASE STOP SALE POP UPS.
     I KNOW THEY ARE THERE.
    THEY ALWAYS BLOCK MY VIEW.
    NOW  DISRUPTING MY GAME. 
    ITS OBSURD!!!!
    These popups also throws you out of game

BWM @ E4K IN
  • OMG STOP THE SALE POP UPS YOU MAKE ME NEVER WANT TO BUY AGAIN!!!!!!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
  • white queen (AU1)white queen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 144
    So the pop ups are driving us nuts...the reaper hits aren't triggering horns...i just purchased a deal and got rubies but none of the troops or bonus time.... I lost a full army on a definite reaper attack ...just vanished... bit over this right now
  • Demorte (US2)Demorte (US2) US2 Posts: 351
    So they are changing all of our samurai tools to bloodcrow and FL tools. I have been saving my Sam tools for over a year because I knew they would implement the PC version of samurai here, and that the Sam tools will then be updated to give a samurai point boost much like berimond or nomad tools. Should have figured GG would figure out a way to make all of the tools people have stockpiled useless to make them buy more, like what they did with the wheel tickets.
    Where is the scheduling for november?
    Diogo4ever @ GG 1
  • Schofield (US1)Schofield (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    Where is the scheduling for november?
    Yes, been thinking the same thing the last few days
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,561
    It’s coming!! :smile:
  • Selene said:
    When???
    Selene said:
    Really?

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.