Reevaluate "RNR" Alliances

To the moderators,
Why are there so many RNRs? Why do they take monuments and other features of the game? Aren't they supposed to be resting?!
Why do specific RNRs  (Dead Rising US 2) hide behind a rest alliance and yet attack castles multiple times? Why can you have multiple accounts and attack from 1 and hide in the other? This is a nasty alliance that likes to bully smaller alliances and is very disrespectful to female players. They give true RNRs a bad name!

Comments

• what is "RNR" an abbreviation of?  what are they?  don't think we have them.
  • RNR stands for rest alliances. It's actually an abbreviation for rest and relaxation. These alliances are for people that need a break but don't want to leave the game. 
  • RNR is not an official game concept of GGS. So GGS will not intervene in this. But I guess each server has these alliances 'in rest'. How these are treated on each server depends on the server (specific) wide agreements made.

But I guess it is either resting and not participating in PvP or it is not resting. You cannot do both. That would disqualify an alliance as a RNR.
  • Burn them all
  • And after that burn them again 
  • I hit them all the time for resources and to stir up trouble when the game get boring. I don't think it's good for the game. Either play and fight or don't and get burned. 
Sign In to comment.