Home Real-Life & Off-Topic

Do you still play because you like this game, or because you are part of an alliance?

I read several times on this forum that players only continue to play because they like the players in their alliance. Is that a general feeling or does the majority here still like the game as it has been evolved over the years and now celebrating its 7th anniversary?

Answers

  • MrChaos (SKN1)MrChaos (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 187
    Because of the alliance, the social part of it. The game is getting worse by the minute it seems.
  • WAYETEARP (INT2)WAYETEARP (INT2) INT2 Posts: 133
    The alliance community that united and keep people together for years is what is still keeping this game alive ... The problem is that many are on the edge bettwin leaving the game and still going... And with all this stupid updates that gg is trowing .. That decision is easy to take .. Therfore many are leaving the game .. And not much is coming back ... Before all ally had academy's were the noobs were learning how to play... Now all this training grounds dissappeareared and were replaced with hospitals...
    For a ally to survive this days is only if they mearge with other in the same category... 
  • Not for nothing, but it is feasible to take your alliance to other games and stay together...I've seen many groups I've been with do this and try to get me to come along.  But at this point it is ONLY the people that keep me around.  This should always be in the back of GG'S mind because it is always in most of ours
    Camp Pulaski @ GG 2
  • I enjoy most of the actual gameplay mechanics, but it does get repetitive over time, so the social aspect and the leaderboards (i.e. for might and events) keep me in the game.
    William VII - GB1 Server
    Level 50, 328k might points SIKE not anymore cuz it got deleted
  • Social is a lot of the reason why I  continue to play this game but it's mostly because I've spent over 300$ on this game and would be a waste to just quit
  • Tsiisus (SKN1)Tsiisus (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 76
    Only for social part and pvp. And because of my boring job. The game has been going worse direction last 12 months. Feels like gg no longer has passion or intrest to imorove the game. All new features are poorly planned and demand zero intelligence or strategical mind. But yet they make game so complex that newbies will leave as soon as they see that terrible mess of nonsense. 7 months of this boring job left.. Will stop arter that if gg won't fix the game.
  • Nelex (IT1)Nelex (IT1) IT1 Posts: 20
    Smh people here keep playing because of the alliances... smh. The game is great why do you keep saying it's trash? Like, it was p2w before but now it's perfectly balanced (as all things should be) for everyone! And as someone that doesn't spend that much on videogames I'm acually thinking about spending because this game deserves it!
  • WillyWiz (NL1)WillyWiz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,078

    New insights?

  • Kylani (INT4)Kylani (INT4) INT4 Posts: 2
    Honestly, I keep playing because its one of the few mobile games on my phone that isn't a repetitive mess. As for alliances, mine dropped off the face of the earth a few weeks ago so now I have to rebuild it; but it doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the game.
  • Stratton (US1)Stratton (US1) US1 Posts: 1

    I actually really like the game. I feel its the best war game I have played. I have played many over the last 12 years. Lord & Knights was my go to before Empire. A good alliance with people you enjoy hanging out with does make up at least 60% of the fun of the game but if the other 40% wich is the actual game play isn't there does make it hard to still play. I don't see me quiting anyone time soon if ever. I have a great alliance & I love the game.

Sign In to comment.