Home English General Discussions

How to stop multiple accounts ?

-vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
edited 31.05.2018 in General Discussions
To many multiple account on our map...
Players use them as defensive support, food stock, glory maker, RVs trigger, RVs holder etc...
How can we close those accounts or stop their utility ?

Reduce the ressources production to almost 0 when the activity isn't enough, except in protection mode.
Increase recruiting cost.
Increase travelling cost.
Etc...

If you can't close them, make them useless !

-vi-

-vi- @ GG 1

Comments

• Evans3531 (GB1)Evans3531 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 95
    edited 31.05.2018
    The easiest way would have been through the new euro data requirement update - where GG would need you to verify the account by sending an email to the original owner that set up the account - and the owner then verifying email -   This would get rid of a lot of accounts as the new owners don’t have access to the original owners email address - then the castles  will go to ruin. And be eliminated from the map over a period of time 
    Evans3531 @ GG 1
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) US1 Posts: 416
    They'll never do anything about them cause many people buy rubies for all their accounts. 
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 445
    To many multiple account on our map...
    Players use them as defensive support, food stock, glory maker, RVs trigger, RVs holder etc...
    How can we close those accounts or stop their utility ?

Reduce the ressources production to almost 0 when the activity isn't enough, except in protection mode.
    Increase recruiting cost.
    Increase travelling cost.
    Etc...

If you can't close them, make them useless !

-vi-

Hi. I see that you yourself have many multiple accounts yourself .  I know your real game name so why do you want these accounts shut down if you have so many yourself ?
    Your on many server's yourself and until recently you held several yourself . So forgive me for asking , but it doesn't seem you'd be in the right asking for these to be shut down yourself. 
    @Hadrian
    I hold lots of accounts myself but it's sickening to do so. I'd rather have all of them deleted by force as long as the rest of the server's multiples go away. The only reason i hold them is because the enemy alliance has lots of them too and it's a matter of competition. If the enemy's inactives  go away too then we play on the same level again, but with less fuss in our heads.

They hold strategic positions, food outposts, resource villages etc.etc.etc and they block new players from having a nice experience.
    My server only has 200 fairly active players and there is not even 1 food outpost free unless you go for it far away from the borders of the map.
    I don't i need to mention the problem with the resource villages.

The top alliances have gathered abandoned castles all these years and they hold everything valuable with them.
    That's for the farms only though. There are also legendary 500+ castles who might be abandoned for a year and then come back active again and they shouldn't be deleted.
    Maybe you could trigger an email verification for legendary <100

Another problem is that these inactives have driven so many new players away that their deletion would automatically make some servers become ghost towns. It's up to the company to make new players come in though
    I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.  I ask that you message me these accounts  in private so as not to violate GGS policy and also your multiple accounts as well . Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 
  • Hi. I see that you yourself have many multiple accounts yourself .  I know your real game name so why do you want these accounts shut down if you have so many yourself ?
    So one quick check and you can see he has multiple accounts? Then it should be easy for GGS to do these quick checks and take action.  
    Yes, if GGS can verify multiple accounts, then why aren't they doing anything about them?
  • Stiigiii (SKN1)Stiigiii (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 123
    edited 01.06.2018
    Hadrian when did you start work for GGS ? Arnt you just a forum mod ? Do you really have that access you telling here and do you really in that case violate GGS own rules about multi acc with let it Continue ? I think you pretend now and made a guy tell he play more acc ;)  are you  allowed to Lie ? 
  • -vi- (FR1)-vi- (FR1) FR1 Posts: 22
    Hi @hadrian, nice to meet you, I presume we haven't met yet.
    I'm proud to be known (oh yeah you know my real game name... gess what, its the same as written here, wasn't too difficult...  nothing to hide... maybe you feel different about that ;-))
    Sorry, I don't play multiple account, in my ally we all are principal and active account.
    Now as difoe say so, I think the experience would be better for all if we weren't contaminate with multiple account.
    -vi- @ GG 1
    Hadrian when did you start work for GGS ? Arnt you just a forum mod ? Do you really have that access you telling here and do you really in that case violate GGS own rules about multi acc with let it Continue ? I think you pretend now and made a guy tell he play more acc ;)  are you  allowed to Lie ? 
    It was discussed in the past so that's how I know Stiigiii. No one needs to work for GGS to figure that out. 
    As far as the multiple accounts there's 30 some server's and hundreds of thousands if not millions. To go through every one would take forever and from what I see on Forum there are more pressing issues such as bugs, glitches , in game loss , new items coming out and much more that seem to be focused on . Yes this is a matter that has been brought up many times , but like i said theres so many multi accounts and other issues that are taking the lead right now. I dont know about you but having the game run smoothly without having glitches/bugs and having to update it all the time is a big issue for me and others I know.
    Main thing like I said before there's just way too many to count unfortunately. I do hear what your saying though and understand .
    I will bring this up to them again though .  Thank you for your concern in this matter.
  • I have to agree, the number of Protected & Farming alliances that are choked FULL of alternate or "resting" accounts is somewhat staggering.  This could be cleaned up in an automated fashion.  As someone previously mentioned simply enforcing a email owner / account verification would take care of many of these accounts.  Another way would be to track the time buildings are on fire in a castle.  Its pretty common to see these alt account castles on fire so the account will never fall into Ruin, at least I believe that's the way the loop hole works.  The biggest problem this creates is the raw number of quality Outputs like Shiny Food OPS and RVs that this ties up.  If you dare venture to try to capture a good OP from one of these retirement or resting alliances your alliance gets pounded off the map by the mega alliances who form pacts to protect them.
    GG tackled tool trading seveal months back and effectively shut that down.  They should work out a strategy to do the same thing for Alternate Accounts.  I suspect this would be a more revenue neutral move than folks think because the players holding the Alternate Accounts will just spend more on their Main account.
Sign In to comment.