Home Creative Corner

LTE improvements & longevity

The LTEs are fun & have helped many players receive com's & cast's to improve their game play. They also have provided nice rewards, troops & tools...but. The issue is GG cannot give out easy PvP com's & cast's and they shouldn't IMO. The NPC com's are great, but how many variants do we need? Given our current storage, they become less desirable.

They are now starting to become repetitive & monotonous. Reskinned com's with little to no change in stats have made pushing to achieve them less desirable. Every variant lately has been a 9 piece set which reduces variety in game, limits out abilities to personalize to our needs.

My suggestion is let's keep the LTE, but mix things up a bit. Offer the reward of a new com or cast maybe every other event. Mix in some 5 piece sets with random rewards of double or triple stat gems that can work without being part of a set. Example: a new gem that's 15 flanks, 5 CY & 10 speed.

During the events without a com or cast, replace those milestones with deco pieces, more special gems or food production items.

For the top prize for completing the event reward a token (2 possible per event), these tokens can then be used in a system like the wheel of fortune, but to spin for super com's & cast's.

There are 38 different pieces offered for the currently available supers from the old sets to the newest sets. If you add in the Kala & ICE casts that's 52. (a rework should be done on the oldest supers to offer a hero)

So even if a player completed the event twice every time for a year and the event only ran every other month, that's 12 spins. Based on a random outcome of the wheel it would be highly unlikely that a while set could be completed. What would be more likely is that a player who wins a few pieces of a set would spend to get the rest. That would benefit GG & the player.

Additionally GG could sell a limited amount of extra spins. I would suggest the spins should cost 50% of the average value of the equipment offered. Due to randomness of the spin any greater cost does not seem worth it.

Bottom line right now is many players are becoming tired of the NPC com's being offered, many of us simply play through for the tools and other rewards. This suggestion will add a renewed interest to completing the LTEs and still allow newer or slower players the opportunity to get event com's & cast's.

Thanks

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    Plenty of players not loaded with casts and comms. Think we could do with more castellan sets being offered for ltpe, and how about an alternative prize for players that don't want equip, so players coming through or who haven't had chance yet can get Npc or cast sets, but something else to keep others interested as an option that players can choose.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Plenty of players not loaded with casts and comms. Think we could do with more castellan sets being offered for ltpe, and how about an alternative prize for players that don't want equip, so players coming through or who haven't had chance yet can get Npc or cast sets, but something else to keep others interested as an option that players can choose.
    Giving out great PvP com's & cast's for an event that is not that hard to complete shouldn't be the norm. Maybe once a year IMO, giving them out as regular rewards only devalues them. Not everyone puts the time into being stacked with com's & cast's.

Even newer players would be rewarded if we did the wheel idea and changed other rewards to deco, food boosters and such.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    edited 08.12.2017
    But unfair to give them out for 12 months on ltpe event, and then stop them. So current players have them, but new players, tough? Not everyone thinks ltpe event is 'easy', especially for non/low spenders who study/work full time and have family commitments too.

Would be good to be able to pick equip rewards, as lots of players prob have bits of sets that can't be used (i know mostly can buy) or do a swap, as players who haven't completed sets prob have multiples of first few from each tournament.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 551
    It's boring as hell, nothing new just like you said.
    Before the events you needed to play, forge to get a nice cast or com. Now you can get 2 top cast/coms in 1 month.

Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Sign In to comment.