Home English General Discussions

Discussion - Attacks from Resource Villages

Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
edited 27.09.2017 in General Discussions
About:
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/45816/info-attacks-from-resource-villages#latest
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Shall it be possible after the fix to attack from villages or not?
They whole idea of having villages was to have them as launch pads. Hunt those villages down in a war to get them. Now all of this will be gone so villages are just a pain in the ass.
If you want fairness for attacking forts use the same travelling time no matter where you are on the map. Just like the nomads.

Even for the grass map, travelling speed needs to be the same. Now you have alliance that hording together in the outer limits of a map. Because they are so far I don't attack them. A player that is close by don't have any chance to defend.
You will fix 2 things by this.

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    edited 27.09.2017
    They're saying they keeping so that you can't attack fort or players from villages, to give all players chance of hitting fortresses not just those who acquired nearby villages and to stop players door stepping players from villages. Anyone used to doing either of those things, not going to be happy.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    So nothing needs to be fixed :p. Just the error message gone.

Travelling speed for everyboy the same then. No matter on which map.
    Running 1h on a dragon is ridiculous. +- 20 mins to reach every dragon, player, ... just like the nomads.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    I think their point is, as they are spaced on map, every player close to a couple, so they see it as fairer? If that IS their point, they won't change so we can reach all in same time.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    Fair is like the nomads, distance from outposts or HQ doesn't matter.
    So everybody can reach all dragons/forts with the same speed.
    If you are active you can win alot and this game is depending on activity.
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    edited 28.09.2017
    So no more village jumping lmaooooo terrible you all still think it's cool to have players from game be moderators. What a setup smh 
    Nice work cm and moderators lol you all blind sided us with that one after all these years you all going to do that to the game smh 
    Post edited by sir Rubio (US1) on
  • This change is going to further damage the PvP aspect of the game.  I am tired of hearing that GoodGame is for PvP but continues to introduce content and make changes that do not enhance the PvP aspect.  There is a time and place for using RV jumps.  Players who like PvP are tired of sending 3,000 of the best available offense soldiers and killing a mere 2,000 defense.  When the top alliances war, using RVs as a launch pad to attack has become the last option to do much damage.  GoodGame allows neighbors to attack each other.  Unfortunately in the outer kingdoms, you can not move your castle to attack at close distance or move your castle away from someone who repeatedly attacks you from a close distance.  With using RVs as a launch pad at least others in your alliance could attack your neighbor at a close distance if you do not have the strength.  

People spending money is what keeps the game alive, most of those who spend larger amounts like the PvP aspect of the game and as they leave the game it will ultimately fail.
Sign In to comment.