Home Creative Corner

Sands and fire village caps

sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
edited 18.09.2017 in Creative Corner
it's my opinion that it's time for gg to put a cap on the amount of villages one account can hold , in fire and sands , make it just like ice kingdom one can only hold 5 of each rss village .  Meaning we can only hold 5 of each rss village in sands . The same should be done in sands and fire . 
Players in game need villages putting a cap in sands and fire will give a chance for players to acquire villages in these kingdoms . 
 I suggest everybody contact tech support in a game a contact the moderators in forum and press this issue so us we the players can acquire villages . It is time gg does this for us players there's enough people in sands and fire already . 

Comments

• Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 555
    Or spawn more villages :p
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    No I think capping them at five is reasonable. Putting more the market share holders will just hoard them releasing the old will force give always 
    I like it like it is. You just need to watch when new villages respawn. Everybody got the same chances.
    I am full with villages and I took them all by my self.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

I don't like it the way it is plAyers need villages , I see you don't like to share 
    Villages are coming depending of how many new players are on a map.
    Based on this automaticly will come new villages.

You just need to look every hour on the map, bookmark empty holes, and be quick to get them.
    Chances are the same for everybody.

I got them all taken by myself just to pay attention. I know that rob players don't like it because they don't like to look for him.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

That's not what I'm talking about,  I have no problem acquiring villages . What I'm saying is there's enough players in the game for the developers to cap sands and fire villages at 5 . Just like ever winter capped at 5 . See what I'm talking about now . 
    I don't see your point. What does it matter? I would like to have 15 villages on ice just like sand and fire. So?

I guess the reason why there are more villages on sand and fire is because you need a bigger army because the robber barons / forts are stronger, so more loses.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

Nope the reason why is not enough players in the past now there is time to cap them at 5 . 
    Whats wrong scared to lose a village . You understand exactly what I'm talking about . Scared lol
  • I see no argument for capping the number villages. I like it as it is and it should stay that way.
    Yeah I'm sure you don't want to share . Lol it will happen I'm sure it's in the design just waiting for a number :) 
    I spent robs, time and effort to get max villages. If they will take them away then I need a compensation.
    It's the same as taking away your robs / coins / equipments. You earned them by playing.
    SO HANDS OFF.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Villages, who needs villages? just attack robber barons and your castle is full  :p
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success!
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    edited 22.09.2017
    Didn't someone (think maybe @Pein le Bref I (DE1) ?) mention another mechanic for improving food in kingdoms that would only be accessible for players without max number of villages.  Memory is hazy, but I think he might of said it was currently on pc?
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
    They made a cap
    on ever winter to 5 for each different resource. Compensation for what lol if I take all ur villages right now a drop them , and you use rubies to speed the event of getting them back who's going to compensate you lol nobody hope you didn't buy them that's against the rules lmaoooo
    edited 23.09.2017
    You all bogus with this compensation thingy lol ha ha ha 
    villages are not ur property you all need to remember that , at anytime gg can change the dynamics of villages . Why they can do that because it's gg property everything in game is there's . Gg Needs to honestly cap the villages in sands and fire already there's more then enough players out there that can use them .
Sign In to comment.