Home English General Discussions

More commanders then 21?

Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
edited 08.09.2017 in General Discussions
With all the event commanders you can win the 21 com's @ HOL 500 are not enough to use them all.
With VIP LVL 10 you can have +300 VIP com's but standard only 21.

When you want to attack 10 foreigners you need 10 non NPC coms.
When you want to do some islands and robber barons to keep your army alive on worlds you need alot of coms also.
And I have 3 or 4 fast travelling com's to give my alliance support.

Maybe if there where more com's we didn't had to switch equipments so we would not lose so much pieces.

One thing that could be better is that you need to go the other way around to enable com 21.
Now you need to press 20 times to the right while 1 left click could do the trick also :pensive:
This has been told on this forum before by somebody else.
Post edited by Jenne (NL1) on

Comments

• Helo2011 (GB1)Helo2011 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 206
    I think we should 2 
  • Awesome idea and with all the equipment we all have won it would be a great addition to the expanded equipment storage.
  • Yea would luv more.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    Or separate commander equipment sets from the number of commanders we can have.  I mean so we can group equipments together and then put them on and off commanders as a set.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • With the amount of sets we are getting from ltpe, most sets have become useless as we already have 21 comm, and better comms replace the older ones.
    We should be getting 30 commanders atleast, to accommodate all these new sets, as if it doesnt happen ggs plan will backfire as after some time the ltpe sets wont matter anymore.
    I asked could we get encampment started again weeks ago gg gave no reply we need more space the npc com will be replacement my baron coms
  • Newport (US1)Newport (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    They won't give more commanders. Just like they won't increase the number of towers above 150. They feel with the vip commanders, which are pretty much worthless other than to station troops and useless because you have to use all your commanders to even get to them, that there are plenty. Thus the reason they opened up the amount of equipment you can hold. Just means you have to adjust equipment when you want to use a particular set. Same goes for casts, what's the purpose of having so many new casts come out other than the fact to switch out and replace gems you already used that can't be taken off without losing them.
    So we pritty much up a creak with out a paddle then 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    More coms & marking pieces. Everytime I switch coms I need to puzzle again to have the old com like before.
    It would be possible to mark pieces to a set so you can know which 5 pieces belongs together.
    A smaller number in the equipment should do the trick.

• More coms & marking pieces. Everytime I switch coms I need to puzzle again to have the old com like before.
    It would be possible to mark pieces to a set so you can know which 5 pieces belongs together.
    A smaller number in the equipment should do the trick.

I love this idea 
Sign In to comment.