Home English Technical Support

Bug in HOL defence mode

I wrote a ticket at 7 august but no reaction so far:
I notice that more troops on wall with the Hall Of Fame doesn't work.
The kala cast + HQ build item gives 475 troops on the wall.
When I enable the Hall Of Fame to defence mode and choose the extra wall troops the 475 amount stays the same. I also provide some screenshots (see attachment).
My hall gives +25% extra on the wall so 475 x 1.25 = 594 troops but it remains 475.
I once had the Hall also on defence and it was fine then. No idea when I got broken.

gge.pdf 300.2K

Comments

• Need to spy yourself.

defense setup does not show hol attributes.
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 578
    Need to spy yourself.

defense setup does not show hol attributes.
    That is a problem because I have many guardhouses :pensive:
    But it's strange the extra defence slot is in the defence setup but the procentages are not showing.
    Very confusing. and not logical.

Based on the numbers in the defence setup I count how to defend. If I can't see it there how do I know how to defend.
    Spy report is saying 560 defenders on 1 side. Kala BV without lvl 5 building item gives 448 troops on 1 side.
    The lvl 5 building item gives +19 unit limit on the walls but the result is 475 (448 + 19 = 467 ?)

My HOL bonus is +25% troop limit on the wall

How do they count 560 defenders?
    448 x 1,25 = 560 but what about my lvl 5 building item bonus?

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,682
    If you can't see all defenders on wall, you didn't know all of which men will be on wall until after you get attacked... Interesting.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Spy report is saying 560 defenders on 1 side. Kala BV without lvl 5 building item gives 448 troops on 1 side.
    The lvl 5 building item gives +19 unit limit on the walls but the result is 475 (448 + 19 = 467 ?)

My HOL bonus is +25% troop limit on the wall

How do they count 560 defenders?
    448 x 1,25 = 560 but what about my lvl 5 building item bonus?

320 is the standard amount of defenders on wall for all black towers castle.

Now add +19 for the build item. Gives new base value of 339. You have additional 40% bonus coz of Kala and 25% coz of HOL. 339x1.65= 559.35 which means 560 on wall.
    kazisvet4 (the tenth) @ int2
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 354
    Misunderstood build items and Kala effects Want be multiplied with LH bonus the Real thing is: 320*1.65 + 19
    The 560 defenders should be visible in the defence menu. Asking your alliance to spy yourself. omg :pensive:  Is this a bug or not?
    How else can you know the amount of troops on the wall. And the base amount troop value also.

The base value for wall / moat / gate + cast bonus is also given in the defence menu (first row).
    In the row below you can find the extra value given by the selected tools.
    For the amount of troops on the wall it should be the same way.
    base: 320 black wall, 19 build item = 339, cast: +40%, HOL: +25% -> 560/560

• Should not need to spy each time mesnt to see it working to make yourself happy. 

yeah no not ideal but been like that from the beginning.
  • It's because HoL wall bonus only applies to attacks from lvl70's. Which means until you get attacked by a lvl70 that bonus does not apply, hence it does not show. GG analytics lol...
    Maybe for optional bonuses they need a show level 70 bonus button so you can see whole defence?
    It's because HoL wall bonus only applies to attacks from lvl70's. Which means until you get attacked by a lvl70 that bonus does not apply, hence it does not show. GG analytics lol...
    Why is the extra tool slot visibile in the defence menu. It works also only for non lvl 70 players.

If they would make it like this it's clear for everybody:
    base: 320 black wall, 19 build item = 339, cast: +40% = 475/475 HOL: +25% -> 560/560
    475/475 for non lvl 70, 560/560 for lvl 70. Same for moat, gate, wall bonus. They should add an extra row.
  • chr (SKN1)chr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 354
    Wrong!!! Build items wont be multiplied with % from LH its 320% 1.65 + 19
    kazisvet4 (INT2) his calculation is right.

without HOL: (320+19 build item) x 1,4% (bonus kala) = 475, this value I see in defence mode.
    with HOL: (320+19) x (1,4+1,25% HOL) = 560, this value I can see in spy report.

If tool slot wasn't visible, you wouldn't be able to put tools in it.
    If tool slot wasn't visible, you wouldn't be able to put tools in it.
    yeah ofcourse,
    In the defence menu everything needs to be visible. Anything else is just not logical.

Sign In to comment.