NOT 
LEAVE HOL AS IS 
7 DAYS 
NOT 
Need to be able to have that extra flexibility without using ruby
qweryt @ GG 1

Comments

• SNAKE 007 (GB1)SNAKE 007 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    I agree with you there mate .... why mess around with something that is not broken. GG should concentrate on the numerous bugs in the game. If it is 15 days then cost needs to be reworked ... example 500 rubies for each day remaining. Even at 7 days costs are too high.
    SNAKE 007 @ GG 1
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 566
    GGS needs to focus to get more players into the game.
    It's very boring like it is now and it feels like the server is dying.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,646
    Yeah, feels like map in gb1 emptier than it has ever been, and instead of attracting new players they making game harder and more expensive to make up for loss of revenue.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Evans3531 (GB1)Evans3531 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    The hall of legends change is a wrong move to put to 15 days and costs.
    this stops PvP attacking more 

good to,send out a six wave attack , but if an incoming is 6waves either have to pay 13k rubies to swop halls around or open gates if you are in between 15 day period slot

by changing to 15 days will lead to more open gates.
    should be able to change without costs of rubies or the amount reduced to 500 each time or a reducing time scale 
    i.e. When at 7 days it cost 13k to change with 1 day to go before reset still 13k to,change 

especially as barron robbers are now going to give out 1/2 rubies won per hit with the new update .

since the last few updates there has been an improvement with more alliance sent out attacks - don't put this back with hall of legends change -   Reduce the costs and time. 
    Evans3531 @ GG 1
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    Players got away with to much it's nice to watch them take charge . Balancing re balancing the mess . The hall is s good update will slow top players down . 
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) NL1 Posts: 566
     The hall is s good update will slow top players down . 
    And make them also stop because it's boring without any ups.
    HOL can go +- 2000 points if I remember right so lvl 500 it's just 1/4.
    It's more then time to increase the level just like they did on the PC version a very long time ago.
    After the reorganisation at GGS there was an announcement that they will concentrate on mobile games and still the PC version is running in front.
    Don't forget to rate and this game in the app store and social media. BGS read player reviews on the stores! Implement this in the updates.

BGS = Bug Game Studios

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    To much cheating I adapt and these updates will help many players . 
Sign In to comment.