Abusive/disrespectful words for a female players

Guys/Girls 

Do we allow misbehave or abusive words in this game for a female players by legendry alliance member?

Comments

• SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    Report any abusive language to support. They will get a ban for it. 
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    Yep get use to it these people get salty quick 
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,404GB1
    From your own alliance?? Move.
    To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years.
    To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.

• VoeVoe Posts: 337
    You also have the option to just block communication from the offending player. If they're in your alliance though, there isn't a lot you can do about stuff posted in the alliance chat, except for hiding the chat. 

• edited 20.08.2017
    Sunt jucatori care vorbesc foarte urat,vulgar 
    De ce nu sunt blocati?
    Post edited by DAIANA ZORO (INT2) on
  • Sunt dezamagita
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) Posts: 685US1
    If I keep the screen shots of women have told me . It's a war game you just have to hope people will have respect . Or report them . 
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) Posts: 1,103IN1
    I am in IN Server join our Alliance we support diversity and respect all genders and all ages
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • HadrianHadrian Posts: 437Moderator
    Hello bwn

Just taking down one of the posts because it was posted twice by accident .
  • E posibil asa cva? Cont nici nu joaca si cnd intra injura...
  • SeleneSelene Posts: 1,580
    @Ovidiu90 I have deleted your screenshots. Please forward these to the support team who will be able to help. 
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) Posts: 370NL1
    Haha, support never bans for any kind of language. Dont bother... 

We had people wisihng others painfull deaths from cancer, we've had people actually doxing players and threathening their kids, no action is ever taken by support. 

Why local servers are dying.

Current policy is to direct most traffic to INT4. (...) This will remain the policy for the foreseeable future

Regional servers are bleeding to death.
    GGS knows this, GGS planned this.

Sign In to comment.