Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

Foreign lord

Can the resources looted from foreign castles be changed. What i mean is that we dont get much iron from foreign lords. 
Can this be changed??? As all have plenty of iron and other nowdays in their castles..
This wud be helpful in faster growth. 
And sometimes no food also. 

Best Answer

Answers

• We are VS India 1 . Unfortunately ,it seems they don't have much troops stationed in their main castle. Only 400-500 in average .while I placed 6000 + troops in my main castle and still waiting for their visit .
  • Sorry wrong post
  • You can't decide what loot you get but if you send the maximun amount of troops in the attack you will get as much as you can 

on the computer version there is an option of what resource you want more 
  • chor (IN1)chor (IN1) Posts: 183
    Then they shud introduce it in mobile version
  • Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,721
    chor (IN1) schrieb:
    Then they shud introduce it in mobile version
    still, even if you use it all you get is oil and choal , sometimes you set preferred loot iron and still get 0 iron :(

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Can the resources looted from foreign castles be changed. What i mean is that we dont get much iron from foreign lords. 
    Can this be changed??? As all have plenty of iron and other nowdays in their castles..
    This wud be helpful in faster growth. 
    And sometimes no food also. 
    Fls are not NPCs there real people I learned it for sure when someone in my alliance attacked one and it opened its gates
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,212
    We are VS India 1 . Unfortunately ,it seems they don't have much troops stationed in their main castle. Only 400-500 in average .while I placed 6000 + troops in my main castle and still waiting for their visit .
    This is computer simulation and GGS takes 10% of the actual troops stationed 
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,617
    edited 08.09.2017
    Even so there are plenty of castles on servers with 0 defenders, but those never come up. Probably some with 500,  definitely be some with 2k + but rarely see them in foreign.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • Also why do u need iron from the fls if u level barons up u have an unlimited source of iron at all times
  • Ekinlikteki hammade alınmıyor ne yapmalıyım 
    Yabancı lord etkinliginde verilen 5.000 komur ve 5.000 zeytin yağı verilmedi
Sign In to comment.