Home Alliance introductions & recruitment

Indian Tigers Welcomes Diversity and Unity in Ally members!!!

bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,214
We have rich experience and knowledge of E4K games.

We are the ones who helpped bring out the 2nd Capital in IN server.

We are Royal and Noble players we are not against Rby players as they help run the game for free so that all can enjoy the game.

We share our experiences and Knowledges with all 

We are not arrogant.

We are big hearted players 

You will only gain knowledge from us and hence love this game.

Post edited by bwm (IN1) on
We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN

Comments

• bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,214
    All new and genuine players can contact our Deputies, Recruiters for further guidence

We love this game

We love sharing our knowledge for free
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    Where are all the players gone?

BWM @ E4K IN
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    How about you join US1 and help me out , I can promise you good fights test you're mental limits 
  • No Doubt Indian Tigers is full of veterans :-) IT will Rock!
  • Sou BR1 mas uma possível ida prara IN1 procurarei vocês no mapa para uma possível entrada em sua aliança 
  • StarFall (IN1)StarFall (IN1) IN1 Posts: 23
    Wow .....super alliance
    This is the only Alliance who has been Neutral for the last 6+ years in IN Server.

We are the Indian Tigers true in all sense of the title.

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 23.08.2017
    can I join you guys I'm a veteran as well 
    Post edited by sir Rubio (US1) on
  • Sir Rubio stop abusing IN 1 SERVER ALLIANCE INDIAN TIGER CAN TAKE UR SERVERS BEST ALLY THE LEGION MADARCHOD BEHEN KE LODE

Guyz stop it

Sir Rubio is a very good friend

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 23.08.2017
    I did that so long ago lol relax I agree you can take my servers best. But you can't take me . That's the difference.  If you feel you can take me come join US1 I have a trophy wall I can show you . I don't remember why I did that .. I think I was trying to get the forum active . 
    I scrolled up I think I know why I said that , nobody responded when I asked them to join me . I don't disrespect you all , last thing I remember I was defending you all. 
    In categories on the forum , you will see the creative corner section . I titled it the greatest event something like that go read that if you like the idea let's all ask the moderators to give the idea to the developers. The greatest event of empire .
    i am game my friend

BWM @ E4K IN
    India is welcomed in eom , join US1 and let's have some fun . We are veterans as well . Salute 
  • mero91 (INT2)mero91 (INT2) Posts: 1
    edited 22.11.2017
    Alliance full of cowards,all farmers gathered under one roof
    edited 10.12.2017
    We are Royal breed of players who enjoy playing 

we do not burn out players

We treat our members as family

We respect individuals time

We support young and new enthusiastic players

There is nothing to spy in our Ally

We answers all queries from players irrespective of Alliances

We share knowledge with all there is no secret.

BWM @ E4K IN
    We are still The Alliance who has stood the test of time now 7 years have past and still going strong.

Only Alliance who has set examples in playing this E4K game with fun, enjoyment, and neutral in IN server.

We started the concept of Event Playing Alliance.

We started mentoring and training new players.

Now our Alliance members Treat each others as extended Family

We are a very close team!

We are The Dream Team in IN Server!

BWM @ E4K IN
    We are truely “a chill crowd” and enojoy our companionship in the game spend few hours, chat, joke and enjoy the game irrespective of where we come from and what we do and age we belong to.

We share our knowledge of the game with new players.

We help low level players develop fast and guide them to play smart.

We welcome players from across the region India, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Middle East, Burma, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Lakshadeep, and so on...

Our Members are best of the lot and constantly get “HeadHunted” or “Approached” by all Big Alliances in the Server. I take this as Compliments from fellows Alliances and Leaders of other Alliances.

Our members comes from all walks of life like , working, school and college students we kind of enjoy this diversity and the enjoyment of the game keeps us united.

BWM @ E4K IN
  • I am re-starting this thread as our alliance Indian Tigers has been restablished. All players with neutral interested in events can look forward to join us ! We are among the top alliances in Indian server with friendly people and genuine players.

• Poseidon (IN1)Poseidon (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    I am a part of this ally and believe me when I say that this is one of the best alliances in IN1 server, seniors help a lot and advice and this is the only ally where I have seen truly neutral players. To all the players looking to change servers and play peacefully without wars and stress Indian Tigers is the way to go. 
    WE ARENT RUBY PLAYERS BUT EVEN THEY RESPECT US.......
    WE ARENT WAR BEASTS BUT WE STILL ARE RESPECTED....
    ANYBODY CAN BE IN A WAR BUT THE ONE WHO CHOOSES PEACE IS THE GREATEST....
    COME JOIN US IN OUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE A PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE IN THE GAME AND JOIN US IN THE WARM AND HUMBLE IN1 SERVER
    HATERS WILL HATE BUT THE EVEN IF 1 PERSON UNDERSTANDS US THATS OUR VICTORY....
    PEACE OUT.
Sign In to comment.