What the game needs

how about an event a great event an event greater then all others in the past . 
  Ready , 
an event where all servers fight each other real time not like foreign lords . Yes an event where all servers can fight other servers . Where each severs enemies or not band together to win .

Comments

• Sounds Good!
  • Then like it more people who like it maybe it will happen , I know people would spend money for that . 
  • zeverso (US1)zeverso (US1) Posts: 259
    edited 19.12.2016
    The tried to make a glory competition between servers and couldnt even update all the server's glory on real time, something like this won't happen. Would be cool but there are too many technical limitations
  • They can doit its about to be 2017 , in theory they are almost there with foreign lords , we would need another land like Berimond . Hands down it would encourage all servers to get their  stuff together . 
  • Looking forward to see it happen !
  • Me to that would be awesome but first they need to get rid of ice green and fix all these bugs 
  • They can doit its about to be 2017 , in theory they are almost there with foreign lords , we would need another land like Berimond . Hands down it would encourage all servers to get their  stuff together . 
    Don't forget tho your at war with every alliance in us1
  • Samwise_GamgeeSamwise_Gamgee Posts: 605Moderator, Bugwatch
    Hey all,

A big Player-vs-Player mechanic is planned to come in the next Updates. Stay tuned for more ;)

Cheers,
    SG
  • Jenne (NL1)Jenne (NL1) Posts: 227
    The game needs to bug free and without crashing and a fast support team.
    Then other things!
  • Wars don't bother me lol that's why I declared on the whole server 
  • The tried to make a glory competition between servers and couldnt even update all the server's glory on real time, something like this won't happen. Would be cool but there are too many technical limitations
    And yet not there is the outer realms...
Sign In to comment.