Home Technical Support

Tips for Creating Support Tickets

Hi guys, 

Due to the recent issues with contacting the Support Team, I've decided to post a few tips that might expedite the process.
Before submitting your ticket, it might be beneficial to add both the Goodgame Support and Goodgame Info email addresses as contacts. This should prevent any emails being filter as junk, which a few people have been struggling with. The screenshots bellow are from Microsoft's Outlook, but I can post Gmail and mobile versions if there is a demand for it.
Once signed into Outlook, click the symbol in the top left corner (the nine small squares) and then click 'People' in the drop down menu.

photo Outlook Contactsjpg

On the People menu, click 'New'.

photo Outlook Contacts2jpg

You will then be presented with the following screen 

photo Outlook Contacts3jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, I have entered '[email protected]' as the email address, and named it 'Goodgame Studios'. Click 'Save' and then repeat the process for adding the '[email protected]'. You can name this 'Goodgame Support' or whatever you like. As long as they are added as contacts it should be fine.

Now you can log your ticket. Here are a couple of tips for filling out the form:

1. When you get to this screen you should select the language that you are most comfortable with.

photo Supportjpg

As you can see there are multiple options. Selecting the right one will make the FAQ section and Forums easier to read, and also ensure that you are communicating effectively with the Support Team if/when you need to submit a Ticket.

2.  Filling out the form:

You can start creating a Ticket by clicking the 'Email Support'  button at the bottom of the page, which should present you with this:

photo Support3jpg

It is important that you fill the form out as accurately as possible, and provide as much detail about your problem as possible. Attaching screenshots (where appropriate) to the ticket can be extremely helpful to the Support Team. Basically, the more information that you provide them with in the Ticket, the less information they have to request from you in their replies. In most cases this could lead to a faster resolution time.

3. Once you have logged your ticket, check your email for the automatically generated reply. It should contain conformation that your Support Ticker has been logged, along with the unique Ticket ID. You should make a note of the ID number, as this can be used to request an update on your Ticket's progress. To do this, simply paste/enter the Ticket ID into the box at the bottom of the page (image bellow) and click 'Send'.

photo Support4jpg

IMPORTANT! Once you have a Ticket ID, please do not create another Ticket for the same issue, even if you have not received a reply for an extended period of time. Once the Ticket has been logged, it is in the Support Team's queue, and they will get to it as soon as they can. Creating additional tickets for the same issue just adds to their workload, which is more likely to add to your resolution time than reduce it.

If anyone has additional information, or suggestions on how to improve the guide, feel free to post it. 

Comments

• Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,623
    If you've lost men due to game downtime, you will get asked exactly how many of what type and from which castle/outpost. So it's worth providing this information on ticket, or best guess if u don't know exact (saying it's best guess).
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • We won some contests i lost some sams, traveling knights and demons.

How long does it take a lv 28 to fall into ruin?
    Ruin will be max 4 weeks I think. Deletion is different, varies depending on whether player bought rubies or not.
  • Even followingt these steps still not getting any response from game support lift your game gg
  • Spanky (SKN1)Spanky (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 195
    Even followingt these steps still not getting any response from game support lift your game gg

The answering time of support is 1week-3 months so be patient..
    With all bugs they create they always have enough to fix
  • The answering time is 5 months or more! Did create ticket in 11.5 and still has not gotten help requested then. But my request might have been too overwhelming. Asked to change email account connected to game account...
  • Widar (NL1)Widar (NL1) NL1 Posts: 381
    5 months is too long, try and put in a new ticket with all the info they need.

Emailadress the acct is registered to
    Emailadress you want ot changed to
    Current ammount of rubies
    Current ammount of coins
    Current ammount of premium points
    3 dates and ammounts of rubies bought (screenshot of store/email confirmation)
    Current password
    Accountname
    How long has the account been active

Based on this info, support should be able to help. Expect approximately 2 weeks for them to reply.

Whatever it takes.
  • bonjour .j'ai perdu le code correspondant à mon id,comment puis je faire
  • Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,721
    bonjour .j'ai perdu le code correspondant à mon id,comment puis je faire
    Here 
    http://prntscr.com/dfdfku

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    Pein you're a gg mole 
  • VoeVoe Posts: 337
    Pein you're a gg mole 
    Why would Goodgame need a mole?

• Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,721
    To look for armor from medieval times in their backyard although a metal detector would be way better.
    @Voe

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Your support team is not responding email complaints since 15 days.  Should we leave this game now cause this game is doing fraud with us. Prior to latest update time skip limit was 180
    But your misleading special offer has offered 210 skippers. I have offer screenshot and your fraudulent misleading offer as well.
    I am asking for wht I paid but your support team has taken us for granted .

If I will not get a reply I will make sure to expose your misleading fraudulent offers get exposed above whole world. And then will leave game with all 100 players we have.

These are the 2 tickets raised which were not replied by support team since 15 days while other players gets reply. And I have proof of that as well.

Ticket num 1 :-    20170217100057
    Ticket num 2 :-    20170217100017

If you can do anything tell us.
    Or else we can take further step.
    King Smith I @ GG 1
    Hey King Smith. There is a backlog of jobs at the moment, so the Support team will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

Voe

• LEONARDO CATULI (BR1)LEONARDO CATULI (BR1) BR1 Posts: 3
    edited 10.04.2017
    Bom Dia!

Tive minha conta bloqueada dia 05/04/2017, entrei em contato com O SUPORTE (QUE SUPORTE NÃO TEM NADA, TA PARECENDO PIADA.) Quem ajudar tá aí o TICKET 2017040510009827.

Leonardo catuli.
  • All very well listing troop types and numbers missing in tickets if they bother to read the tickets. I have 2 outstanding from march where troop types and numbers were given in original tickets only response ive had was asking for that info again and still waiting for the troops weeks after re supplying info. Whats also interesting is when checking status of those tickets it says they have only just received them strange as they responded weeks ago to them
  • edited 07.05.2017
    Bom dia.
    Tive minha conta bloqueada dia 04/05/2017, entrei em contato com O SUPORTE NAO TEM NADA, TA PARECENDO PIADA. Quem é tá aí o TICKET 2017050410011305.
  • Bom dia.
    Tive minha conta bloqueada dia 04/05/2017, entrei em contato com O SUPORTE NAO TEM NADA, TA PARECENDO PIADA. Quem é tá aí o TICKET 2017050410011305.
    Consegui minha resposta :) no dia 16/05/2017 já estou jogando normalmente o supoort deveria ser mais ágil mas contando que resolvem os problemas tá de bom tamanho 
  • raleed (FR1)raleed (FR1) FR1 Posts: 419
    edited 19.07.2017
    Bsr vous avez de la chance car nous l'on n'a pas le droit maintenant!
    Car nous l'on n'a même plus le droit de cité un post !
    raleed @ GG 1
  • I recently had a problem with forgotten password after clicking send email sent to reset password I couldn't receive email  I realised after adding Goodgame to contact list I now have received email to reset password which I have now done so my email was blocking emails I hope this helps if anyone has the same problem 
    power1 @ GG 1
  • sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    Gg does well with tickets . When you write a ticket ,  you must be specific and detailed to the problem . In addition provide  screen shots . The last issue I had , I accidentally bought a level 7 gem on a pop up sale when I logged on . After researching my account for a bit trying to find out how I lost 180k rubies I realized what happened and found the gem I bought . I sent a detailed message with ss , literally in less then 24 hours I went to sleep woke up to all my rubies back and the gem I accidentally bought was gone amazing work gg . 
     Another situation I bought a ticket sale for spin the wheel same way logged in and bought a pop up sale on accident . Took me all day to figure out what happened . If you're device is weak on gb , or you're connection is weak you will find a lot of problems do to weak signal and weak device . You naturally want to automatically blame gg . 
     The changes gg has done are amazing , the old staff they had was terrible thank god they are gone lol the worse thing they did was submit to a boycott .
     There's many players in the game and the big spenders left long ago . It's incredible to watch the none ruby buyers , manipulate players in game to boycott updates lol it's always the people who barely spend money or don't spend at all that cry the most and expect more from the provider lol 
    gg is a multi billion dollar business how about players  learn to play the game . And when you have an issue be detailed about you're problem , gg needs to fly me out to Germany so I can break down the situation to them from a actuals gamers point of view smh salute 
  • That screen shot up there shows multiple accounts did they give him permission to post those? I thought we wasn't allowed to post pics showing other account @Voe
    edited 08.08.2017
    That screen shot up there shows multiple accounts did they give him permission to post those? I thought we wasn't allowed to post pics showing other account @Voe

No, they didn't. Thanks for pointing it out.

• I bought rubies with the 75k bonus for buying 50k along with that should of got like 100 wings 5k sheilds and like 3k ladders and like 1500 or so rams not exact but yall know and got 75k rubies but didnt get any of my tools plz give me what i bought
    Tev C @ GG 1
    Hey @Tev C (US1),

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately you will have to submit a support ticket to have your issue resolved. You can find the form for submitting a ticket here.

Regards

Voe 

• I created a ticket back in February, unfortunately it's been so long I have lost the ticket hope you still have it on file. I also hope I hear from someone soon regarding the rubies and the demons and shopping cart full of tools which I never received.
    @Patrick A HArri

It's probably safe to assume that something has gone wrong there. If you can't find the ticket number, I'd suggest creating a new ticket.

When they updated support system they asked everyone with outstanding tickets to resend i think.
  • I submitted a ticket about a week ago concerning my glory titles not showing. I still havent received a response yet. How long should i wait before starting a new ticket?
    2 to 3 weeks is not unusual if they busy.
Sign In to comment.