• CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 1,201
    edited 15.06.2015
    Hey castle rab,

Is everything back to normal now? :)

Kind Regards,
    Rosie
  • koning rutger 1koning rutger 1 Posts: 16
    edited 15.08.2015
    Al of a sudden i cant get into the game. I get the message, freely translated from dutch, "username or pasword wrong". Whats up? Is there a problem with authentication servers of ggs?
    If i try on a pc to get a new pasword to enter the forum, i'm told it wont recognises my email adress.
    Please hurry, or my troops starve from lack of food!
    koning rutger 1 @ GG 1
  • kamath94 (IN1)kamath94 (IN1) Posts: 331
    edited 15.08.2015
    Al of a sudden i cant get into the game. I get the message, freely translated from dutch, "username or pasword wrong". Whats up? Is there a problem with authentication servers of ggs?
    If i try on a pc to get a new pasword to enter the forum, i'm told it wont recognises my email adress.
    Please hurry, or my troops starve from lack of food!

Try reinstalling the game....bcz i keep getting this problem atleast once in a week. And best thing is reinstall the game.
    kamath94 @ GG 1
    edited 15.08.2015
    Now cant even reinstall game anymore. Get error 24 from google play
    koning rutger 1 @ GG 1
    edited 15.08.2015
    Now error 110
    koning rutger 1 @ GG 1
  • Zahrahmiik (US1)Zahrahmiik (US1) Posts: 131
    edited 15.08.2015
    Hypey koning, try to follow the instructions on this website to get rid of the error 24 : http://www.solvemix.com/index.php/android-smartphones/54-google-play-store-unknown-error-code-24-during-application-install-solution

Hope it helps
    zeverso @ GG 1
    edited 15.08.2015
    Done it already several times, without succes
    koning rutger 1 @ GG 1
  • Zahrahmiik (US1)Zahrahmiik (US1) Posts: 131
    edited 15.08.2015
    Ard you still getting the error 24 in google play or you can't log into the game?
    zeverso @ GG 1
  • Black Pearl3Black Pearl3 Posts: 555
    edited 15.08.2015
    Download the app outside google play n install. Also make sure if you know ur password for sure, then first remove the goodgame folder in Android/data. When u install the .apk after, u will get a new castle and will need to finish the tutorial. After you finish it then save the account in settings (not with ur email from ur real account) and u will get the change account button, then just enter ur real account username and password and it should bring u back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Pearl (International 2)
  • Is there a limit to attacking cultist tower? I attacked other cultist tower level 45, but after finish the cool down it return back to lvl 45 again instead to level 46. 
  • LagerthaLagertha Posts: 15Moderator
    Norman,

There should be no limit to attacking cultist.  I would recommend submitting a ticket to support to review if you are still experiencing an issue.
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) Posts: 2,057
    There is a limit for maximum of all types of barons though, if you hit this new ones won't level up in any kingdom.
    the glass isn't half empty or half full... it's just half a glass.
Sign In to comment.