Home Creative Corner

E4K 2 Year Anniversary Contest Entries!

CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 1,201
edited 11.03.2015 in Creative Corner
Hey peeps,

Please post your tribute to your favorite player here for our anniversary contest! We're looking forward to reading them

Don’t forget to post before the 05.03 at 11:00 CET

The best of luck,
Rosie
Post edited by CM Evoke on

Comments

• ahmedof (ARAB1)ahmedof (ARAB1) Posts: 29
    edited 27.02.2015
    2k Ruby prize this is to much i need days to spent them, i think 5 ruby is fair
    ahmedof @ GG 1
  • preying_wolf24preying_wolf24 Posts: 36
    edited 27.02.2015
    Indytruckboy. Had many late night chats with this player before he became what he is today. Talked a lot about strategy , and tips and tricks. This was again before he was in untouchables relax he is not giving away any untouchables secrets. This is the player I would like to honor in my tribute.
    preying_wolf24 @ GG 1
  • gurubhai1192gurubhai1192 Posts: 3
    edited 27.02.2015
    Frnds I am from indian server and still struggling for existence. .........
    But I want some of my enemies back to game with full strength coz someone hacked there account and sell all there equipment and demolish all buildings. ...
    If this happens to any player he was surely gonna leave the game. ...

I request gge to rollback their accounts to previous conditions. ...so tht we will get our competitors back. ......here is there names:-
    Strong Crusader, Sam0007. ....

So plz try to give them wht they deserve
    gurubhai119 @ GG 1
  • Tebbad2Tebbad2 Posts: 32
    edited 28.02.2015
    sir johnny, he has helped me to improve my castle and given me tips on how to defend and do well. Would have never gone this far without him:D
    Tebbad @ GG 1
    Supporting the ruby ban. Too many things involve rubies

Alliance: Gladiators
    PEBDRAGON WAS AN AMAZING ALLIANCE I WILL NEVER FORGET
  • bwm (IN1)bwm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,215
    edited 01.03.2015
    “Sam0007”

A player, who has learned this game the hard way, bold, fearless, knows the game inside out, very strong player has the ability to take on the biggest alliance single handed. The only player in Indian server whom the opposition fears, has the ability to win the alliance war on his own.

This was the reason for the opposition to use the “TROJANHorse” strategy against his alliance.

Always ready to share the knowledge of the game with anyone,does not keep secrets, his attacks and defence was undefeatable in the game.

A player so strong and yet humble, down-to-earth always, addresses every players in the game as “Bhai” means brother.

He has a huge fan follow in the Indian server.

He can never tolerate bullying in the game, always practice fair play.

He is like the Lion, King of the jungle.

He is the Legend of “Empire Four Kingdoms” of the Indian server

His own created equipments through forging were so powerful that even the GGS Super Commanders and Castellans were made to appear ordinary.

What I have put here is a brief and even his adversary will agree to every words I have put here.

I am sure there will be such player in every GGS Servers and I am sure GGS will agree that they are the pillars of this game and prime reason for the success of the game.
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
    edited 01.03.2015
    My humble request to GGS is to deposit the 2k rubies in "Sam0007" account if I win this contest...
    We post our feedbacks, observations, opinions and suggestions to help make the game better!

We express our anger and frustrations not that we hate the game, but because we still love the game!

We are sticking around for the past 7+ years in this game itself is the proof that we love this game!

So atleast give 50% of what we request for and suggest to implement, you will see this game will reach new heights of success! 

BWM @ E4K IN
  • Erik BloodaxeErik Bloodaxe Posts: 5
    edited 02.03.2015
    There have been several people that have helped me grow as a player during my time in the empire. But one I would like to give thanks to would be joekuk. When I first joined Balls of fire over a year ago he always went out of his way to teach me things and show me the ropes. Even after he moved on to another alliance he made sure I was always ok and is still a good friend. So, thank you joekuk!
    Erik Bloodaxe @ GG 2
  • TOONKILLA (INT4)TOONKILLA (INT4) INT4 Posts: 4
    edited 02.03.2015
    The player that first invited me into an alliance and so into the game was General Legion. Unfortunately legion died but left an alliance that still talks about him a year after his death, he was genuinlybthat sort of man. He was cranky, funny, moody and joyful. He made every moment playing this game a delightand exciting. He made me the battle planner for my alliance, a position I still hold today and he taught me so much about diplomacy and agression and when best to use them. Always ready to offer advice and if needed REVENGE but always in equal measures. A proper player and a delight to find a friend when I did not expect it. He insisted the game be played by friends and we are a close team. On his death the alliance spontaneously voluteered their true names and details about family and life outside a brilliant legacy and one I would be proud of. I still miss him but the game goes on and our alliance is still full of friends thanks to legion, a top bloke.
    ToonDestroyer @ GG 1
  • King D-RockKing D-Rock Posts: 5
    edited 02.03.2015
    Please post your tribute to your favorite player here for our anniversary contest! We're looking fo 11:00 CET

The best of luck,
    Rosie[/QUOTE]
    King D-Rock @ GG 1
  • King D-RockKing D-Rock Posts: 5
    edited 02.03.2015
    I would like to pay tribute to a player who had a huge heart. BGART was a member of my alliance Valley of Kings. He wasnt the greatest player but had a huge heart. Even though he was going through painful surgeries because he had spinal cord issues that were rendering him paralized, he never missed a. mass attack. Even from his hospital bed, he never wanted to let his team down. Eventually he could no longer play Empire, but it was his heart and care for his team that always stuck with me. That is why I pay tribute to BGART.

King D-Rock
    Titans Elite, US World 1
    King D-Rock @ GG 1
  • gurpreetdc (IN1)gurpreetdc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 40
    edited 03.03.2015
    I agreed to william wu SAM0007 is best player on indian server
    gurpreetdc @ GG 1
  • tracy104tracy104 Posts: 28
    edited 03.03.2015
    I would like to thank Lord Mad, when I joined the alliance he was in he helped me quite a bit and to this day he is still a friend even if we are in different alliances now.
    tracy104 @ GG 1
  • edited 04.03.2015
    Arrogance - Titans Blood

Since the beginning of my time playing this game, about one year ago, Arro has been a force. Yet she always took the time to help me, as a very low level player, to build and learn the ins and outs of the game. When Arro gained a capital and seemed like all of empire was hell bent on stealing it, she stood strong, believed in us and our friends, and her leadership and faith led us to prevail. The victory propelled Titans Blood from a middle tier alliance to a top tier alliance. She is a beast and I will forever be grateful to the Empire Gods that I was dropped into her neighborhood and she became my mentor. As my teammates have often heard me say, I want to be like Arro when I grow up.
    House Grantham @ GG 1
  • Lady CalleanLady Callean Posts: 118
    edited 06.03.2015
    When I was brand new to game and didn't know how to play, I was on fire everywhere. A good player brought me to his alliance and taught me how to play. I learned how to set up, how to attack, and how to build my castle to maximize output, and he has always gotten up late at night to help defend me. Jordanan from Hitmen has been key to me staying in the game. I would've quit long ago because I was but a poor player at best. Without this player GG would be down one more player. So hats off to Jordanan and E4k. I made a good friend and became much better player .
    Lady Callean @ GG 1 Titans Hitmen
  • CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 1,201
    edited 10.03.2015
    Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, here are the winners!

Tebbad2
    preying_wolf24
    Erik Bloodaxe
    William Wu (Sam0007)
    ToonDestroyer
    King D-Rock
    House Grantham2
    tracy104
    Lady Callean

Please accept this dancing banana as a token for being late :(
    dancing-banana.gif

You should now have received your rubies, congratulations!

All the best,
    Rosie
  • Lady CalleanLady Callean Posts: 118
    edited 10.03.2015
    CM Evoke wrote: »
    Hey all,

Tebbad2
    preying_wolf24
    Erik Bloodaxe
    William Wu (Sam0007)
    ToonDestroyer
    King D-Rock
    House Grantham2
    tracy104
    Lady Callean

dancing-banana.gif

All the best,
    Rosie

Thanks!! I appreciate it.
    Lady Callean @ GG 1 Titans Hitmen
    edited 10.03.2015
    I got a private message about this. Do I just hit reply to private message to answer it. I did that or at least I think I did. Thank you for the rubies
    preying_wolf24 @ GG 1
  • CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 1,201
    edited 11.03.2015
    Hey Preying wolf24,

Please check your PM's now :)

Regards,
    Rosie
    edited 11.03.2015
    Thank you. I got them. again thank you
    preying_wolf24 @ GG 1
  • Alan the Git  (Dark Wanderers) one of those gems of a player who are discovered quite accidentally, but who know their stuff and pass on tips or explain different aspects of the game. 
    Lord Hookton @ GG 1
    CM Evoke wrote: »
    Hey all,

Tebbad2
    preying_wolf24
    Erik Bloodaxe
    William Wu (Sam0007)
    ToonDestroyer
    King D-Rock
    House Grantham2
    tracy104
    Lady Callean

dancing-banana.gif

All the best,
    Rosie

Thanks!! I appreciate it.
    Thanks

glad to be among the Winners

BWM @ E4K IN
Sign In to comment.