Home Creative Corner

Competition: Create a character!

2»

Comments

• Galls Squad (GB1)Galls Squad (GB1) Posts: 14
    edited 08.09.2014
    Contrary Mary you on commission here? Spend enough on this game?
    Galls Squad @ GG 1
  • popeyeouspopeyeous Posts: 8
    edited 09.09.2014
    Dam only just seen this post !
    Would have said a jousting troop that just does a battle on the field instead of the castle , when the tent appears you pay gold to the tent to arrange an out of castle battle with another castle lord , where you get the same set ups with waves of troops and tools . The winning castle lord gets a percentage of the gold that was put up to the jouster , or possibly ruby stakes , equipment . Anything the players choose in the tent under the options selected.
    popeyeous @ GG 1
  • Lord BlacktailLord Blacktail Posts: 3
    edited 09.09.2014
    I think there were great submissions. It would be nice to see some sort of participation prize in this and future competitions. Thanks.
    Lord Blacktail @ GG 1
  • PSYCHO PAFFPSYCHO PAFF Posts: 61
    edited 09.09.2014
    THE INTRUDER ...

He would be a small sneaky little man in a brown potato sack gown with a hood.

He is the man that rides the espionarge horse.

His job would be to sneak into castles and gather coins and stay hidden from the guards for a set period of time ... the longer he stays the more coins he collects.

You could set him up on a slider just like espionarge with the chance of getting caught higher the longer he stays in the castle ... with more risk comes bigger rewards .

Thanx Psycho.

Just noticed the contest has ended ... just my thort lol
    PSYCHO PAFF @ GG 1
  • mirder (GB1)mirder (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    edited 16.10.2014
    Was the winner announced?
    mirder @ GG 1
  • Caleb_Pure2Caleb_Pure2 Posts: 284
    edited 06.11.2014
    mirder wrote: »
    Was the winner announced?

Look for CM Margo's post the winners are there near the middle of the page
    Caleb_Pure @ GG 1
  • beevan (IN1)beevan (IN1) Posts: 8
    edited 05.06.2015
    Unique commander or castellan :- a commnder or castellan which made by alliance with rubies or resources to attack or to defend when in wars and only that commander can be used to attack or capture royal towers ,metros and capitals and incase of castellan also they can only be equipped to metros or capitals
    And we attack with that commander with alliance troops like the alliance members have to collect their armies at a special place and attack with the help of an expert in attacking 8)
    beevan @ GG 1
  • Kenzo I.MoteeKenzo I.Motee Posts: 493
    edited 06.06.2015
    beevan wrote: »
    Unique commander or castellan :- a commnder or castellan which made by alliance with rubies or resources to attack or to defend when in wars and only that commander can be used to attack or capture royal towers ,metros and capitals and incase of castellan also they can only be equipped to metros or capitals
    And we attack with that commander with alliance troops like the alliance members have to collect their armies at a special place and attack with the help of an expert in attacking 8)

I think you posted in the Wrong Place
    Kenzo I.Motee @ Retired.
  • koushal12koushal12 Posts: 5
    edited 07.06.2015
    A defending and attacking cannon which can attack as well as defend having power of 200 and speed 80 cost 5000 of 5 or a special unit with attacking power 500 n many more
    koushal12 @ GG 1
  • fort koopafort koopa Posts: 3
    edited 28.07.2015
    Fredrick The Fearless...

Take part in an exciting and unique event led by a character called Fredrick the Fearless, he would be a brave character and whichever player won the event would get named, 'The Fearless' which would result in huge bonuses for that player. The event would be a huge battle where you own this castle in a firey event kingdom, all players would have 48 hours under protection to build up their new castle and recruit defense and attack troops. Once this 48 hours has ended all the players in the game will battle against each other and the last player standing will be crowned the fearless, to make this fair each alliance will have to nominate one of their players to take part. The person crowned the fearless will receive daily rewards from Fredrick The Fearless until the event starts again. Fredrick will be a silver knight with a helmet holding a war banner. On his banner it will show a picture of a volcano with a sword through it marking ,fearless'. I hope you like my character and idea!!!
    Koopa

fort koopa @ GG 1
  • Kenzo I.MoteeKenzo I.Motee Posts: 493
    edited 28.07.2015
    fort koopa wrote: »
    Fredrick The Fearless...

Take part in an exciting and unique event led by a character called Fredrick the Fearless, he would be a brave character and whichever player won the event would get named, 'The Fearless' which would result in huge bonuses for that player. The event would be a huge battle where you own this castle in a firey event kingdom, all players would have 48 hours under protection to build up their new castle and recruit defense and attack troops. Once this 48 hours has ended all the players in the game will battle against each other and the last player standing will be crowned the fearless, to make this fair each alliance will have to nominate one of their players to take part. The person crowned the fearless will receive daily rewards from Fredrick The Fearless until the event starts again. Fredrick will be a silver knight with a helmet holding a war banner. On his banner it will show a picture of a volcano with a sword through it marking ,fearless'. I hope you like my character and idea!!!
    Koopa

First, The Competition Ended long Ago. Please Check before Posting anything. Second, 1 Player per Alliance, Really?
    Kenzo I.Motee @ Retired.
  • King Shourya (IN1)King Shourya (IN1) Posts: 18
    edited 01.08.2015
    Name: The Workshop Man
    Discription: It will give a 200% boost to the production of tools and also adds 3 production slots with a given period of time that can be chosen (Cost:50 rubies per 2 hour)
    Avatar: He a fat person with a leather apron and a wooden boot with a hammer and a steel saw, he wears an old leather hat and a pair of cotton long hand gloves. He has a black cat who wears a rope in his neck and has blue eyes. The Workshop Man is followed by a group of fellow workers which are hired by him.
    King Shourya @ IN1
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF EHHH?
    DO I NEED TO TELL THAT?
  • Sorry I'm late but you could have a new story giving us access to new  units like  dragons, wizards and stuff for recruitment and you could also add something like war of the realms in the other kingdoms as well. Also, you could add villages for charcoal, iron,glass and olive oil. A few new nobilities for gaining xp, constructing/upgrading buildings,etc. would do good and you should add some new character who comes by the castle occasionally and asks us a question about the game, which if answered correctly within a short time limit will grant the player a reward or a positive effect and if answered wrongly, the player will get a negative effect for 24 hours. The effects could be applied on anything like attack strength/defense strength/public order/resource production, etc.
  • Another thing you could do is....hire me :-p
  • Can't you guys increase the reward amount a little? -_-
  • JodmarJodmar Posts: 12,343
    edited 13.05.2017
Sign In to comment.