Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Changing servers

EMPEROR RAMNUSEMPEROR RAMNUS Posts: 1
edited 04.08.2015 in Strategy, Tips & Tactics
I don't want to play o the great Britain server any longer, but I do want to play on the U.S. 2 server. Please provide help or inform me on how to switch.
Post edited by EMPEROR RAMNUS on
EMPEROR RAMNUS @ GG 1

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 7,012
    edited 31.03.2014
    Hi EMPEROR RAMNUS,

You can only choose servers that are available in your region. If you were placed on the UK server then you would not be able to change to the US one.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • Lana KiranaLana Kirana Posts: 2
    edited 11.04.2014
    I have similar problem..
    When I create my account, the game automatically chosse server ID1 (Indonesia1).
    But honestly, I play this game because my friends is also playing this game (server ASIA1).
    So when I play on the different server, is not interesting anymore since I can’t communicate to my friends via games.
    Could you please help me to solve it? moreover Indonesia is still part of Asia (same region).
    Thank you.

warm regards,
    Kirana
    Lana Kirana @ GG 1
  • ayinnayinn Posts: 1
    edited 11.05.2014
    I have same problem too. I play this game because my friend ask me to help him.
    This game should created for people can play together
    ayinn @ GG 1
  • Aljon AnnoAljon Anno Posts: 2
    edited 21.11.2014
    i too like that
    Aljon Anno @ GG 1
  • Aljon AnnoAljon Anno Posts: 2
    edited 21.11.2014
    I want to change server to asia1,please help me to do it
    Aljon Anno @ GG 1
  • edited 17.07.2015
    I am not in great britain! I am in the us and want to play the us server. You people stuck me there. How do i change??
    player60361810976373882 @ GG 1
  • Black Pearl3Black Pearl3 Posts: 555
    edited 17.07.2015
    Use proxy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Pearl (International 2)
  • Zahrahmiik (US1)Zahrahmiik (US1) Posts: 131
    edited 17.07.2015
    You don't even have to use proxys, download a simple vpn. geez I don't see the problem of playing in uk server instead of US though
    zeverso @ GG 1
  • edited 03.08.2015
    I'm on holiday in the Netherlands but I am from the U.K, I need to change to the UK server otherwise I won't understand anyone. How do I change server?
    player17339656205345587 @ GG 1
  • Raaisi (ARAB1)Raaisi (ARAB1) Posts: 33
    edited 03.08.2015
    I think the game should allow players to choose a server to play in exactly like Java platform
    Raaisi @ GG 1
  • edited 03.08.2015
    I agree, It's so annoying, no,point joining alliances because I can't understand anyone. If I could choose I could make sure that I was with the right country.
  • chefdz (ARAB1)chefdz (ARAB1) Posts: 18
    edited 03.08.2015
    I have similar problem..
    When I create my account, the game automatically chosse server ID1 (Indonesia1).
    But honestly, I play this game because my friends is also playing this game (server ASIA1).
    So when I play on the different server, is not interesting anymore since I can’t communicate to my friends via games.
    Could you please help me to solve it? moreover Indonesia is still part of Asia (same region).
    Thank you.

warm regards,
    Kirana

You can tell your friends mack for u new account and join hem and you can change the account I don't forget to change the sever name best regards
    chefdz @ GG 1
  • edited 04.08.2015
    chefdz wrote: »
    You can tell your friends mack for u new account and join hem and you can change the account I don't forget to change the sever name best regards
    I'm sure someone like a friend can't make an account for you because they can only have one account at a time.
  • Kenzo I.MoteeKenzo I.Motee Posts: 493
    edited 04.08.2015
    I'm sure someone like a friend can't make an account for you because they can only have one account at a time.

They Can. If they Have Another Mobile or Can Delete Any Data of the Game on their Phone, Which will start a New Account.
    Kenzo I.Motee @ Retired.
  • edited 04.08.2015
    They Can. If they Have Another Mobile or Can Delete Any Data of the Game on their Phone, Which will start a New Account.
    It doesn't seen to work, when I deleted the data before to try and get a new account it just came back, it's saved on he internet I think.
  • Kenzo I.MoteeKenzo I.Motee Posts: 493
    edited 04.08.2015
    Its Not. You have to delete Completely as Some Files always Stay on your Phone. Unless you remove it Using a File Manager.
    Kenzo I.Motee @ Retired.
  • Black Pearl3Black Pearl3 Posts: 555
    edited 04.08.2015
    It doesn't seen to work, when I deleted the data before to try and get a new account it just came back, it's saved on he internet I think.

In which server do u need an account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Pearl (International 2)
  • change my server plzzz

• I'm on US2 where I have been for 6 years but the game board is empty as accounts are dieing and no new accounts are replacing them is GG purposely let game die out. Would like to change to more active server but not from level 1.

• Tacticus (INT4)Tacticus (INT4) INT4 Posts: 162

I'm on US2 where I have been for 6 years but the game board is empty as accounts are dieing and no new accounts are replacing them is GG purposely let game die out. Would like to change to more active server but not from level 1.

Do you have line?
Sign In to comment.