Home New to Empire: Four Kingdoms?

KJCNM Saying Hello

KJCNM (US1)KJCNM (US1) US1 Posts: 96
47th day at this and I am only a level 40. Things get expensive as you level up. I see that the Burning Sands unclaimed villages are as rare as Everwinter's.

Just wanted to say hello.
Post edited by KJCNM (US1) on

If it wasn't better, it wouldn't be illegal.

Comments

• KJCNM (US1)KJCNM (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 18.01.2014
    69 days later and I'm at 47. Food and coins are the biggest challenge now. Growth is slow at this point. If and when I hit 50 I have no intention of going to fire land based on what has happened in desert world.

edited 28.01.2014
    OK so now its day 80 and I'm just shy of 51.

edited 11.03.2014
    Might as well add an update: Day 119 and level 59 with 1498 exp. till next and final level.

• Melon MelMelon Mel Posts: 602
    edited 18.03.2014
    Probably like, 90th day for me here and I just hit level 30 LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Melon Mel @ GG 17 (AU 1) Leader of The Free! JOIN TODAY!
  • Lord ßòóLord ßòó Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2014
    What world are you in? If so we are looking for loyal and active members above 35 we have a strong group of people check us out and send a request if you are interested
    Lord ßòó @ GG 1
    edited 02.04.2014
    April 1st and I'm on my 143rd day have obtained level 83, just shy of getting level 84. I have completed the research on the Nukes but only have 20 so far. The orbital space plasma gun works pretty good, but I feel it should charge faster considering it's in direct sunlight at all times. Next item is the upgrade to the 'Death Ray' but I may have to barrow money from China to swing the cost. Can't wait to finish the hyper drive and take the war to other planets, have gotten some taunting messages from the red planet that need direct action!

edited 02.04.2014
    Dang KJCNM, teach me your ways. Won't be long until you take over the universe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 10.05.2014
    Not that anyone is following this but Sat. will be my half year mark playing the game (182 days).
    Have 29 of the 77 research items done, would list them but evil agents might make use of the info.
    I will say I kind of like the Vets, expensive but they pack a punch.
    The hunt for villages is a never ending task, find, send troops, message "Your soldiers did not fight..."
    Sure wish they would show up on my front door (less than 10 clicks away) like they appear to do for others.
    I'm embarrassed at the amount of 'real' money I've spent.
    I think something like a 'free' key chain would be nice once you pass a certain amount.
    My husband sure thinks I've spent too much, don't want to let him know that I agree.

edited 11.05.2014
    Tell us when you reach level 100.

Lol how much have you spent?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 14.05.2014
    Currently it works out to $6.16 a day, where is my 'free' key chain?

edited 13.06.2014
    An update, thanks to the cost increase on the last update I have now gone over 15 days without spending a dime. Nice to see the cost per day go down for me, its now less than $5.57. Now I feel challenged to keep it up to see just how many days I can go without spending real cash. In a way I hope to see a 200% sale but will not cry if it doesn't show up and cause me to break my new quest.

As far as progress I now have 36 of the 77 items in research completed or 47% of the items done.

edited 03.08.2017
    Oh I forgot to add that I'm on day 216.

If the 200% (or better) sale does pop up I hope its before the Amazon match is over.
    Will update this task if I fail to keep my own cash, kind of like an ex-smoker needing support to quit tobacco products. If anyone responds to this message give me some encouragement to stay smoke, ahh, make that rupee free.

2-8-2017
    To answer this, I have cut back on rupies. I might spend $20 in six months, things are so expensive that it cured me of the problem (that and a low budget).  Growing slowly even without buying, currently at level 70+55 in US1.
    Post edited by KJCNM (US1) on

edited 14.06.2014
    Welcome to Ruby Buyers Anonymous. Here, please take this sheet, it's a guideline of our 12 step program.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 17.06.2014
    I L O V E I T ! Such a cool response! Let see how does it go: Grant me the ability to buy the things I can and accept the things I cannot buy, and the wisdom to know the difference?

edited 18.12.2014
    One year mark was on Nov. 10th. I'm at level 63, getting rid of my non-food shiny outposts. Food is turning out to the main concern as research and levels are done.

edited 25.07.2015
    Haven't updated in a while...
    On my 20th month, level 70+9, 80% of research done, title: Duke.
    Have been a alliance King, but spent way too much time messaging trying to clean up the messes my members made, so I dumped the alliance. I have no desire to collect honor, don't see any value in it, however I do pick up Glory when the foreign lords show up. I still feel kind of bad when I hit the F'Lords because I know it is a real person, someone just trying to stay alive. The first F'Lord to try and attack after they show up will become my target for the remainder of the time allocated. I'll apoligis

edited 25.07.2015
    My apologies to the F'Lord that "volunteers" to be my target, I only hit back, I never start the fight.

• MeetThyDoom (GB1)MeetThyDoom (GB1) Posts: 42
    edited 26.07.2015
    Greetings KJCNM! April 4th I started so that's 4 months and 22 days lol. I'm now level 31 aproching 32.
    ___Currently looking for a job as an alliance general. training received from some of the best players around___
    Message me in-game for more details
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

KV-2 is STRONK TENK, Fine soviet engineering! (Insert Russian accent)
    I have the CPU and RAM from a goldfish. But I also have the memory from an elephant.
    I never forget what you do to me...

Sincerely, MeetThyDoom
  • You still alive and kicking?  Still you KJCNM or did you give your account away?  how did that battle with Mars go, plasma gun still working?  
    Haven't signed on to the GG web page for a very long time!  They called the plasma gun cheating so they took it away.  Mars, well without the gun all I can do is spell out bad words in the sand and hope Mars can read them.

In three months, I'll be starting on my forth year with Empire 4 Kingdoms, almost sounds like some kind of employment.  I think its about time for GG to add more research items because once again I have about all of them completed.  The rupie research I am a little slow with because I'm not spending.  

Now that the highest level is 70+500 it will be a while before I get there.  But I do manage to go up a level about once a week.  I like the level that I'm at because it keep the newbies from attacking me.

I must say thank you to GG for all the events they have added (Nomads, Sami's, Storm Island, etc.) I would much rather attack robots instead of real people.  Just don't like hitting real people that are just trying to survive and level up.

I do get a kick out of hitting Foreign Lords that are attacking me, if I hit them before their attack hits me, then their attack vanishes.  Good job GG!

I do miss the 'Lucky Coin' in the missions but that just means I'll have to hit the RBs more often.

Wonder if there is any chance that GG will offer something like a key chain fob for players that have been playing for over three years, I would buy one (real cash), if it was officially released from GG.

Well that will do it for now I have some troops to feed so I had better get back to the game.

• sir Rubio (US1)sir Rubio (US1) US1 Posts: 685
    Come hit me , I don't cry 
  • HyperAsia (US1)HyperAsia (US1) Posts: 67
    edited 08.08.2017
    Oh my gosh! How long player have to play now? It's like 4 years now and I play just half year in level 28. I am the worst player have to play this biggest MMO game. Lol

Click the yellow bar for more thingy:
    In my first time play, I was speed run to level 15, it's was fun to enjoy that time when I am play this game again. That time still a newbie. I was play this game in Asia1 server, but I changed to this server. Old time still miss old castle. Sometimes I want honor for ranking rewards, ranking rewards for glory, glory for glory titles, glory titles for bonus point, bonus point for building and attack more, I do that for honor, honor for glory, glory for gloryception.
    I wish that time Lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Obey for HyperAsia and whatever,
    I am just a person that want to make this game improve more.
    Still want to learn this game,
    What secret what I found?
    What bug what I found?

I never be conquer, battle of world war II
    To the most player has falled in love for this game... The lonely guy that is have a super spaceship going like hyperspeed
    Want join this alliance? 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/45428/recruiting-members-in-asia1-hyperspeed#latest
    Now into my 5th year, still alive and slowly leveling up.  

I made the mistake of sharing my password and ended up having everything stripped down - EVERYTHING!
    Well I'm building back up but don't have much hope for getting the villages back.  Long road ahead to get back to where I was, if ever.

Still would love to have an official key chain fob, if GG ever issues one.

I liked the 'Outer Realm' event and look forward to trying it again if offered.

Oh, I'm at level 70.104 now.  I want to put that here so that next year I can look back and see what progress I've made.

On the 'Outer Realm' event, I ended up making new friends with people from my home country of Germany.  It was fun to see something beside English text in the chat.  It has been a long time since I got to use my native language at least in text, I was amazed that I could still read/write it.

Look forward to the next 'Outer Realm' event.

I forgot to say thanks.  Some time ago I asked for some kind of count of buildings burning (when you have buildings burning) so as they are put out you can quickly see how many you have to finish.  I hope it was your plan GG that if you take the 'unrest' under 'Public order' and divide by 10 there is the count of things burning. - Thanks!

Stopped playing, software crashes so often, I have given up!  Now playing "Clash of Clans" (as 'Some Cow').

Sad way to end the game after all these years, but I knew it couldn't last forever.  I need to update my 'Apple Review' of the game.

WOW, over 6 years playing (started 2013)!  I wonder how much time that equates to (when the game didn't crash).

Last comment: Which will happen first: GG will kill my account -or- delete my message(s) -or- tech. support will respond to my message. - bye

Sign In to comment.