Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Relocating Main Castle

124»

Comments

• It's very hard to find a free plot dude that's impossible 
    To the most player has falled in love for this game... The lonely guy that is have a super spaceship going like hyperspeed
    Want join this alliance? 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/45428/recruiting-members-in-asia1-hyperspeed#latest
  • I do not know what you are talking about having to move your castle over the ruins of another.  When I started I had no problem I simply chose move my castle and then chose an open green area near my new alliance and put my castle there.  There are new players in my alliance who have not had any problems at all moving close to us.  Perhaps you mistake is trying to put your castle on top of ruins.
  • I forgot to say there is free plot is the edge of the world and it's quite peacefull and boring in there. Boring...
    To the most player has falled in love for this game... The lonely guy that is have a super spaceship going like hyperspeed
    Want join this alliance? 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/fourkingdoms/en/discussion/45428/recruiting-members-in-asia1-hyperspeed#latest
  • Lezley (GB1)Lezley (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,658
    We have players move all the time,  but gb map is quite empty at mo.  Depends where you trying to move to, more crowded areas will be more problematic.
    Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience.
    Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
  • It is very possible to move castle without going to the edge of the map. Just keep checking. I know others who have done it and I have noticed free slots I could move to near me as well. So it really is bad luck

But persevere :)
    I have I was moving closer to my outpost and alliance and it worked just keep trying (one thing would rather have is robber barons stay at the same lvl) good luck :)
  • Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) US2 Posts: 75
    @helper5 You shoukd simply pick a new location then. Problem solved.

On a more general note, the main reason to move your castle is to be closer to your allaince mates who can help you wuth resources and support.
  • Jaalan (US2)Jaalan (US2) US2 Posts: 75
    @kkdkkdkk I find it a good idea to move to the endges of the map, preferably with an alliance that is also on the edge of the map. There shoukd be more outposts there than in most populated places. I would also suggest talking with your alliance leadership and seeing if maybe they have any outposts that you could take/have near you.

Also, an empty castle location will look exactly like a normal castle, but it will be white and ghostly. Again, contact your alliance leadership to know whwere you should actually move to be close to your alliance. If you are in an alliance that does not help you with this type of stuff I highly suggest that you leave and join one that does help you progress properly.
Sign In to comment.