Home Strategy, Tips & Tactics

Relocating Main Castle

Comments

• Sheba ClanSheba Clan Posts: 1
    edited 20.07.2014
    Does anyone know if you can change your name on the game?
    AnthElliott @ GG 1
  • Fishklr1 (US1)Fishklr1 (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 21.07.2014
    To relocate your main castle:

1. Admin
    2. Economy
    3. Select the tab with the throne icon (the 'admin' tab)
    4. Then 'relocate castle'
    5. You can then select a ruin on the map to see how long until that ruin becomes free to occupy
    6. Once the time expires, you must be first to claim the ruin
    7. *EDIT* There has been diffulty for some users with the timer reaching zero and a dash symbol showing. Once this happens, keep refreshing the map by entering and exiting castle relocate mode. Once the map has refreshed you will then be able to select the now free ruin but this will not be done automatically.

After you've claimed a ruin, there is a waiting period before the location of your main castle changes. During this time you cannot move resources or soldiers to or from your main castle; so plan ahead! The first move is free but after that you will need to use rubies to move your main castle. Outposts cannot be moved and are not effected by moving your main castle.

For a new player, how long before this feature becomes available?
    Fishklr1 @ GG 1
  • Lailani4Lailani4 Posts: 5
    edited 24.07.2014
    How many times can you relocate your castle?
    Lailani @ GG 1
  • Castle Phocho1Castle Phocho1 Posts: 19
    edited 28.07.2014
    I tried several times to relocate near the majority of my alliance players, tried these tips, it worked! So don't give up.
    Castle Phocho1 @ GG 1
  • Huggy PooHuggy Poo Posts: 2
    edited 04.08.2014
    Steve,
    Your last two responses are less than satisfactory. most of us are paying through micro purchase often. This means that we are customers with a desire to utilize options in a game we pay for that are desired. writing a small change to the code would take no time at all and would be a service to the customer of the game. Next time a service ticket or work order would be expected and appreciated.

i would like to move a castle without having to rely on "you have to move faster". This is not an answer I would expect as a paying customer.
    Huggy Poo @ GG 1
  • Gnaget2Gnaget2 Posts: 16
    edited 06.08.2014
    Just managed to move my castle. First time I was to slow and a new castle was on the spot.

second time I tried on an other location the timer for the deadline hade moved forward 3 min, waited 3 more min and managed to grab the free spot.
    Gnaget2 @ GG 1 - Valiant
  • Cpt.Price7Cpt.Price7 Posts: 44
    edited 04.10.2014
    Nice info m8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of TF 141, Cpt.Price @ GG 2 ( Int 2 )
  • Sir BoobooSir Booboo Posts: 1
    edited 10.10.2014
    What happens if the symbol does not change and the castle is then given to a newbie, I have never seen it change yet after 30 tries to move to a different location
    Sir Booboo @ GG 1
  • Trace10Trace10 Posts: 2
    edited 24.10.2014
    What is the wait time for relocating main castle a second time?
    Trace @ GG 1
  • Cor747 (NL1)Cor747 (NL1) Posts: 1
    edited 10.11.2014
    I have moved my castle by mistake and want to move it back, however it's not possible because the figure stays grey. For a week now can some help me ??

it' s not my castle but the castle of Game007
    Cor747 @ GG 1
  • RighteousOneRighteousOne Posts: 3
    edited 26.11.2014
    How often can you relocate cuz I moved closer to one alliance but there are no castle to go to war with so now I wanna get closer to ppl on my own level but I can't move . I hv the rubies but the cart isn't litup
    RighteousOne @ GG 2
  • dark knight ddark knight d Posts: 2
    edited 26.11.2014
    Move as many times as you like it costs more every time you move though .and you have to stay in one place 2 weeks before you can move again,
    dark knight d @ GG 1
  • Lezley2Lezley2 Posts: 84
    edited 26.11.2014
    Also u need to go to the move map screen after time has passed for castle to be available. If u go before u have to go out and come back in.
  • gillian 29gillian 29 Posts: 1
    edited 26.12.2014
    That sucks
    gillian 29 @ GG 1
  • super anrijssuper anrijs Posts: 1
    edited 28.12.2014
    My friend joined this game via mobile app, but he is in different worls than I am, so how he can move closer to me? Is there options to preset world location when he install game via mobile app? Hope for soon answer!
    Regards andrew!
    super anrijs @ GG 2
  • opalandopaland Posts: 3
    edited 25.03.2015
    I can't move my castle even once e button is greyed out. Why?
    opaland @ GG 1
    edited 25.03.2015
    E button is greyed out and I have never relocated
    opaland @ GG 1
    edited 25.03.2015
    My move button is greyed out and I have never moved. What's wrong
    opaland @ GG 1
  • Whoops3Whoops3 Posts: 1
    edited 26.04.2015
    I spam button during 10 minutes and only see "will be free in 00".
    10 minutes!!!
    Then new "kjgklvhslfh"-like castle appeared.
    This sucks, GGS
    Whoops @ GG 2
  • Lezley2Lezley2 Posts: 84
    edited 26.04.2015
    U need to go into move map after time is up...
  • Ehsan Al Shikh (ARAB1)Ehsan Al Shikh (ARAB1) ARAB1 Posts: 4
    edited 24.06.2015
    I want to recolate for second time and I know that cost rubies but the recolate button not available its stuck. . Help me please
    regards
    Ehsan Al Shikh @ GG 1
  • I moved my castle. It all stays.the same. Hard to do. When you find the spot you want you have to sit on it for the last 15 minutes or so. I would tap off to side and retap watching secondary count down. When they ended I waited 1 min. Taped off and right back on and got it.  Hope it helps 
    Marley Fortress @ GG 2
  • How do I surrender my outpost?
    Marley Fortress @ GG 2
  • go to admin, then economy then click the chair symbol and change to the op u want to surrender. u will find the option there.,
  • I'm trying to relocate but the button is staying grey and there is no timer?

Can anyone tell me what this is? :|
  • Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,721
    @RelentlessLad (GB1) probably a bug has been around for some time try contacting the support :)

Greetings : Pein le Bref I 

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

• Thanks
  • helper5 said:
    It´s not possible to move castle. I tried it more than 20x but still same problem - castle location is occupied by a ruin - expected to be free in: 1min, then 10second.... but I wait and trying it... no move possible - this castle was occupied by a ruin...more than 5other minutes i tried again and again...then come new other member and has this place. I woke up for it at night.. :(

• I have the same problem
  • Pein le Bref I (DE1)Pein le Bref I (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,721
    @TitoCucchiaroni (IT1) yes that is because new member have "priority" try againa nd hope for more luck next time

Greetings : Pein le Bref I

[Terms of Service | Support | Forum Server Status | Wiki]

Got a question?-Feel free to ask me :)
    Reach me between 6:00-0:00 on my Twitter

I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR COMMUNITY MANAGER!

I am only a user trying to help the community ;-;

Sign In to comment.