主页 US1 Group - Anybody who plays on US1 may join!

Commanders

Who is the best commander in your opinion???

评论

• Cordial Warrior (US1)Cordial Warrior (US1) US1 话题数:59
    I don't know. I am still fairly new at this. If I am able to piece together a 90 90 with spare pieces I am happy with it. 
    I did get one commander from finishing all the rewards in one of the month long events, the Desert Sands commander. 

That one is very strong on NPC targets. It has 100 melee, 100 range, and 90 courtyard bonuses on NPC targets. 
    On non-NPC targets, it is a 90 90 with just 20 courtyard bonus. So it really is best for NPC. 

http://prntscr.com/iu9vd6

And here is a listing of the attributes of the complete set someone put together elsewhere. 

My other 90 90 commanders are just a mix of pieces. I found that the Lamellar Armor which you can buy for about 2300 Nomad tokens is a great piece. It is relatively inexpensive, and it gives good melee and range bonuses. 
    If you keep your eye open for other pieces with both high melee and range bonuses, either legendary or unique, you can build a nice 90 90 around the Lamellar armor. 

I have one 90 90 Castellan which is made up entirely of legendary pieces. I check them regularly and save the pieces which have both melee and range bonuses. When I find one with high bonus on both (e.g. 17 and 24, or something like that) I tech it up as high as I have the coin to do, and save it until I find other pieces with similar melee and range. 
    My casty is only teched up to +10 on one piece, and +8 on the others. 
    It took me a while to find those pieces. Most of them only have a good bonus on one or the other, melee or range. And some don't have either. But once in a while you find one with both. 
    You just have to make it a regular thing, checking them that is. 
Sign In to comment.