Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion - Update: Glorious Advancement

1235»

Comments

• This game is going to the Noobs.  Problem for GGE is that they get 100 new players a day and 99 go to ruins. GGE are you using the Ron Popeil motto of "set it and forget it"? It is to the point where I really don't want to log in anymore because you have tried beefing up all the players, come up with all these new gimicks, now you are letting the server do all the work.
    So how about this for your next patch..... make a button so that the server sets our defenses for incoming attacks, another button so that there is automatic tax collectionevery10 minutes, another button so that it automatically does everything.
     MY GOD.... this game is going to hell.
    Demolition @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, I will try to address a few off the concerns I have seen with the latest update.

- Detection time - This is something I think will be changed in the near future as it does not make sense to change the travel time an speed without adjusting this.

- Recruiting KG Defenders without a capital - I do agree this has somewhat nerfed the building a bit. This was one of the main reasons holding a capital was worthwhile. I believe the game team will look at how the behavior surrounding the capitals changes and adjust.

-Popeye
  • CM Popeye said:
     - Recruiting KG Defenders without a capital - I do agree this has somewhat nerfed the building a bit. This was one of the main reasons holding a capital was worthwhile. I believe the game team will look at how the behavior surrounding the capitals changes and adjust.

-Popeye
    For now the best thing we can do with them is drop em and let someone else waste their time holding them....

We_Ner @ usa 1

• CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

• question the updates are great but really why not fix the pre-existing problems like the amount troops the enemy has on flanks during events?

• great. now we lose glory even quicker. good going gge. thanks alot. (that was sarcasm, in case you didn't notice. i know why you keep on making the game WORSE, but i'm still not going to buy more rubies. so there.)
    Kirith Kirin @ usa 1
  • Just another instance of dumb-ing the game down and making it easy for a "customer" to buy some fun. Each update continues the year long slide away from REAL strategy towards a simple pay to play platform.   

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• GGE is trolling hard.

They ruined the capital. It wasn't very good in the first place. Easier to just replace all green capitals with metros and maybe a "Sucker" title to anyone holding one in other kingdoms.

I guess the ballast stone wasn't a hit. So they double down with another travel slowing mechanism.  Brilliant work.

Does GGE pick random employees for update ideas?

Tool build speed % increase glory titles was the only update that I can thumb up. So yeah?
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    For now the best thing we can do with them is drop em and let someone else waste their time holding them....
    I'll gladly waste my time to hold it, even for 5 minutes. I just want one because it looks cool on the map. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 30.04.2016
    In regards to the question of capitals what will happen to the old capitals if there were to be new capitals added to this game? Will top alliances drop them because they would rather have the new and improved versions of a capital? Or, would the top alliances lose control of the old capitals by them all disappearing from the maps and being entirely replaced by a new and improved version of  respawned capitals that will require recourses for upgrading again? What is the point of adding in new capitals if the old ones were to not be removed entirely from all four kingdoms (GE, EW, BS, and FP)? Also, would the new capitals look different from the old capitals? It may be a little bit confusing if both the old and new versions of a capital were to be both called "capital" along with coexisting beside each other and especially if both the old and new capitals had the exact same appearance as well. Top alliances possibly might retire the old capitals by giving them up to subs or other alliances who don't have the new capital (including allies) if they were not to be removed completely from this game and especially if the newer and old capitals were to coexist with each other. It would all come down to the fact that old capitals have no benefit to holding on to while for new capitals it would be the exact opposite because their probably will be new soldiers that you would be able to recruit from the new capital and not from the old (although, if a new capital were to be added I think that would also mean a requirement of a lot of resources for repairs in addition to upgrading just like the old capitals when they were first made available in this game for capturing).
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • In regards to the question of capitals what will happen to the old capitals if there were to be new capitals added to this game? Will top alliances drop them because they would rather have the new and improved versions of a capital? Or, would the top alliances lose control of the old capitals by them all disappearing from the maps and being entirely replaced by a new and improved version of  respawned capitals that will require recourses for upgrading again? What is the point of adding in new capitals if the old ones were to not be removed entirely from all four kingdoms (GE, EW, BS, and FP)? Also, would the new capitals look different from the old capitals? It may be a little bit confusing if both the old and new versions of a capital were to be both called "capital" along with coexisting beside each other and especially if both the old and new capitals had the exact same appearance as well. Top alliances possibly might retire the old capitals by giving them up to subs or other alliances who don't have the new capital (including allies) if they were not to be removed completely from this game and especially if the newer and old capitals were to coexist with each other. It would all come down to the fact that old capitals have no benefit to holding on to while for new capitals it would be the exact opposite because their probably will be new soldiers that you would be able to recruit from the new capital and not from the old (although, if a new capital were to be added I think that would also mean a requirement of a lot of resources for repairs in addition to upgrading just like the old capitals when they were first made available in this game for capturing).

The update sounds like there will be only one new capital to fight over, but if that were to be true then the alliance that has it might have a monopoly over other alliances when it comes to recruiting special soldiers as well. I only mentioned new capitals instead of one capital in my earlier comment, because there is no specification as to the number of how many new capitals there will be. It just says capital which could mean only just one new capital or more than one new capital.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 03.05.2016
    Im so glad the horseman armor that i worked my ass off to get top 25 and finish my eq set is now just for sale in nomad store. Just like all the work for capitals thrown away and everyone gets those troops for free. I dont see any reason to TRY on any events anymore. Just wait for a month and buy the prize for almost nothing in the store.
    Post edited by CM Popeye on

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

This update is cool because now less people can take advantage of the "fearless" title. 

But allowing recruitment of KG troops is just dumb, capitals have been losing value for a while, but now everyone can drop them and not worry.  I recommend that the Empire team allow the recruitment of Demons if you own a capital!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • I think, as a non-ruby buyer like myself, it would make it a lot easier to make the slow-down cost a coin cost. 200 rubies is a somewhat high price to pay. Otherwise, everything seems good. Although, the Construction Yard is still pretty useless. Can you guys make it so the buff for the food is a % instead of 15 food?. It would give more of an incentive for the average player to play the game, and place well in the events.
  • Im so glad the horseman armor that i worked my ass off to get top 25 and finish my eq set is now just for sale in nomad store. Just like all the work for capitals thrown away and everyone gets those troops for free. I dont see any reason to TRY on any events anymore. Just wait for a month and buy the prize for almost nothing in the store. Fuk this game.
    I said the same thing to my guys today....broke may ass to get that and here now you can buy the damn thing for a lousy 7K in tabs which I can loot in half a day's play 

This is such total BS.....you can either buy or E-A-S-I-L-Y get most of the valuable things you need to position yourself as a reasonably powerful presence. THEN we have auto load and the now "slowdown" feature...makes "learning" to attack kinda over simplified. Of course defense is now a mosh-pit, no real strategy there just fill the courtyard up with gloriously "cheap" high end troops. I can make mantlets so fast that is part of the resource/tool management end of the game is gone.

I am currently dabbling in other games and considering going back to a flight simulator clan I was in....at least over there skill is still a factor    

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• its looks like all the buggs will be the death of this game  my god the same events have been running for a very long time and gge had to pull nomads and sams gge bet the company on the events to make money lmao they cant fix the buggs 
    I HOPE YOU HAVE TO FIRE ANOTHER 100 GGE
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    @pos29 (US1)  That's not a very nice thing to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though =0 We are working to fix those pesky buggs though. I am sure you guys will like the upcoming updates =)

-Popeye
  • CM Popeye said:
    More Construction Items will be introduced to the game, for the Farmhouse, Woodcutter and Stone Quarry.

will they work on the granary, forest lodge, and stone works?
    These new items will work on both the regular, and legendary buildings!

This update should be going live in the next 30 minutes FYI.

-Popeye
    Where can I find the description of the update?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
Sign In to comment.