This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion Regarding Berimond Compensation

Comments

• Suggest also suspending the Gallantry point decay until the next Berimond starts.  Since we didn't get a chance to get our points up, decaying them now only compounds the negative effect.
  • wen is berimon will be tacking care ov ? i lost all tools use lots ov coins went dong on my title lost troups and migt points i usely always get up ther in beromon but whit it ending aerly i now have troble to get coins back up ,also wy is my ruby offer are always so expensive wen the same offer is to hotter players for way less money it always cost me 100 dollar and moor Canadien money to get them offer , but wen i started playing this game about 3 years a go it woud cost me like 20 dollars  so now wy isthat that i dont get descent offer like i use to ?
  • i also never got the compansation package yet wy is that ?
  • wer is my offer package i never receive anyting ??
  • WE SHOUD GET THE PO PIECE CAUSE I AM SURE ALOT OF US WOULD HAVE EARNED IT.. I KNOW I WOULD HAVE. AND NOT TO MENTION.. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP OUR IMPERIAL TROOPS UNTIL THIS IS SQUARED AWAY..
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • i steel did not get any compensation wy am i not geting anyting ?
  • edited 13.10.2016
    I spent over 120k rubies, plus all of the coin lost is a huge slap in the face.  The compensation package is a joke.  GGE obviously does not care about the players or else they would be doing the right thing and reimbursing us for our lost rubies and coins! 

This is the lame message I got from GGE CS 
    " Thank you very much for your message. I am sorry, but we are
     not offering currency to any players as part of the
     compensation package. The decision was made to stick to the
     package that was already deployed, and I am unfortunately
     not at liberty to offer any further compensation.

Kind regards,

Name taken out by CM

Customer
     Service"

For me, I am sick and tired of games like this ripping off its players.  Its easy enough to take snapshots of the history of what was spent in a game and reimburse.  But since they seem incapable of doing it, I'll just file charges with my bank to try to get reimbursed for my purchase of rubies that way. 

Post edited by CM Popeye on
  • "The team has decided that players with top rankings will receive the reward as if they should had won in the moment the event was ended"

May be wrong, but I think if you were in top, you will get your reward.

@CEBEE ;   

well that was wrong.. I was top 50 and didn't get my reward??? whats the deal
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • i agree with holyempress. will be contacting bank
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • not to mention. why are our titles still dropping for beri? that should have been put at a stand still until this was worked out..
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • NJo (US1)NJo (US1) Posts: 14US1
    So a gift of more troops and food - not cool!  People at GGE are not listening again??  We lost lots and lots of coins, and rubies.  A gift of coins and rubies would be fair.  Don't base it on rank, or place or anything else.  If you were in Beri when it was shut down, you get back the coins you paid to recruit auxiliaries.  And 100 rubies for the frustration and aggravation it caused.  No level stuff, nothing, just a gift.  That would be fair compensation... 
  • NJo (US1) said:
    So a gift of more troops and food - not cool!  People at GGE are not listening again??  We lost lots and lots of coins, and rubies.  A gift of coins and rubies would be fair.  Don't base it on rank, or place or anything else.  If you were in Beri when it was shut down, you get back the coins you paid to recruit auxiliaries.  And 100 rubies for the frustration and aggravation it caused.  No level stuff, nothing, just a gift.  That would be fair compensation... 

How would that be fair?  I spent over 100k in rubies, so sorry a lousy 100 rubies would not even come close to appeasing me!  People at GGE are just being greedy. 
  • I cant figure out how to post a new thread, so im posting here when is the next seasonal event coming out please tell me, and PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW O POST A NEW THREAD I BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE IT OT FOR A HOUR
  • Matt611 (US1)Matt611 (US1) Posts: 13US1
    Who care  ... i lost everything .... GGE didnt help anyway ... glitches- bugs -crashed-nothing are fixed ...

• Hello

I still have not got the presents why I've written a few times to you

hope because of sending it to me

With best regards

Pia
  • not to mention. why are our titles still dropping for beri? that should have been put at a stand still until this was worked out..
    "If" I were still in-game,  that would have been my main concern. "shrug"
    I cant figure out how to post a new thread, so im posting here when is the next seasonal event coming out please tell me, and PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW O POST A NEW THREAD I BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE IT OT FOR A HOUR

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• I saw it mentioned above, but I thought I'd put my less than 2 cents in...Gallantry points continue to drop, and the loss of the Beri event was a critical blow to a lot of us.  In my opinion, everyone's points should have been frozen so they wouldn't had dropped any more.  As of now, it'll take a lot more to regain.  Personally, I feel it's bull but I don't push the buttons in Germany.  In addition, as has also been mentioned above many times...the coin lost in recruiting, the PO items that we weren't able to obtain...and, the many other prizes.  Take in to account the player's previous finishes when handing out prizes.  I personally have gotten top 100 in the past 4 times the event has taken place, and I've obtained all the prizes.  I'm not certain how GGE would be able to reimburse players similar to me, or any players at all with this issue...but, I hope that something legit will be considered and put into place.

I love how in scary movies the person yells out, "Hello?"  As if the Killer is going to be like, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen.  You want a sandwich?"

• vandekon (GR1)vandekon (GR1) Posts: 122GR1
    edited 14.10.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Please leave any feedback you have about the compensation package for the recent Berimond Issues in here. Please be honest, but keep it clean.

-Popeye
    You say it right but at the GR1 you have forgotten us i dont care about your rewards i want back the 35.000 tools/stuff that i lost on Berimond allways liers and you are fooling and playing with us 
  • Just an FYI for those that purchased beri rubies and you lost them in Beri because of GGE's glitch.  If you paid with a bank card, you can dispute the charges with your bank.  Which GGE will not like, because if their merchant account all of a sudden starts receiving a bunch of charge backs, they can put a freeze on GGE being able to withdraw their money until it all gets worked out.  But that is their problem not mine, since in my eyes, this glitch stole my rubies and coins and GGE is not doing the RIGHT thing.  When companies are dishonest, the only place to hit them where it hurts is in their own pocketbook.  If you bought rubies through paypal, you can also file a dispute with them. 

If you are having trouble filing a support ticket, email GGE support direct at [email protected]  That is what I had to do, even though after back and forth emails since the 8th has accomplished nothing, it has provided me with additional documentation for my bank, which I have an appointment with their fraud department on Wednesday.  Good luck with your battles with them to get what they owe you!  As a business owner myself, I find their actions fraudulent and deplorable! 

No lame rewards package is going to pacify me unless it includes my 123,000 rubies!
  • aaron9282 (US1)aaron9282 (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 16.10.2016
    Yep, even though this has passed I am still in an "economic" depression. I invested over 500k coins and expected to pull a few million out. Guess what? I only got 39k right now. Can't recruit defensive troops, can't do anything. 

Sign In to comment.