This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion Regarding Berimond Compensation

Comments

• Fair compensation for a screw up at the beginning of an event would be top 50 prize for everyone with 10k+ gal, top 10 get 1st prize, top 100 prize for everyone participating
    I always start Beri by the time 600 people are already hitting, and I usually always end up int he top 50 or top 100 bracket, and I ended at 193rd 20k+ gal this time with 3 days left 
    I would have gotten top 50 easy this time as I had the weekend to play, so really compensation is not really fair if they dont factor in the fact that some people hit harder later in an event 
    Im fine with what was given as it shows they care just a little bit, but I still think that they should work more on their compensation packs. 
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 897US1
    Also I am pretty sure the compensation given out wasn't even distributed correctly.

By looking at my beri tool numbers it looks like we were given 300 paw ladders and 200 beri shields, unlike the 200 paw ladders and 300 beri shields promised.

I want my shieldssssssssssss
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 760US1
    I seem to have only received the top 100 prize when I believe I was under the 50 mark. I'm not entirely sure I made it but the support link doesn't seem to be working for me as the email isn't showing up. I guess I'm wondering if A) anyone else was missing equipment, B) is the support email not working? and C) is there anyway someone could check the standings of the level 30-69 leopold beri ranks and see if I made it? I'll keep trying the support link but also wanted to utilize the forum thread. anyways, have a nice day.

road
    A) Sorry, I don't know if anyone else is missing equip.

B ) Support doesn't really work... I've heard stories of people who submitted a ticket and are still waiting for a response, two years later. This gives you an idea about what support is like. If you want, keep trying support, but I wouldn't expect a response soon.

(I had to put a space between the B and the ), otherwise it turns into B))

C) The Berimond event was ended about a week ago. When the event ended, I believe that the rankings were taken down as well, so I don't believe there is a way to see what you ranked; sorry.

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Hi

As far as compensation goes I feel completely ripped off. I spent probably 10K in coins buying the Berimond Aux fighters. I was still buying them and had not even had my first attack, because I was waiting until I got the 500 men bonus. The soldiers you gave us eat more food than any of them and they stink!. I was really struggling in this game as I was debating as to whether I could even afford to go to Berimond. The prizes were so good I needed to gain some momentum. I am NOT satisfied with this, I will run out of food to feed those lousy soldiers. I have over 450 aux soldiers.
    These type of solutions to a major mess up is not acceptable! I am very upset about this and almost want to quit this game as people who PAY for rubies are the ones that go far. What happened to the players who are playing beyond their current level. I feel cheated by this. In fact it STINKS 
  • what compensation did not get any was working hard on berri when you cancelled it
  • mgniles (US1)mgniles (US1) Posts: 11US1

Main complaint from me is not being able to get the Gallantry Titles and Coin.

I understand the difficulty in compensating for INTENDED achievements, but still, the loss of the weekend to work on these two items have impacts on gameplay.

Not to mention the rubies that would have been collected with each tower hit.................

I agree 100%
    I 2nd/3rd or whatever this is up to now!
    mgniles @ usa 1
  • I would like to add, , from what I have seen and read they will not be bringing beri back, so we should be able to keep our imperial soldiers that we worked hard to get, I was number 8 , pushing it hard for everything I could get . what good are a few beri tools if I can never use them again , and I need coin and ruby replacement , not demons.
    I wont be buying rubies any more for any event, just to have it go poof
    very disappointing. not sure I even want to play this game any more, I feel I cant trust it
    squirrel lord @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1) said:
    I seem to have only received the top 100 prize when I believe I was under the 50 mark. I'm not entirely sure I made it but the support link doesn't seem to be working for me as the email isn't showing up. I guess I'm wondering if A) anyone else was missing equipment, B) is the support email not working? and C) is there anyway someone could check the standings of the level 30-69 leopold beri ranks and see if I made it? I'll keep trying the support link but also wanted to utilize the forum thread. anyways, have a nice day.

road
    A) Sorry, I don't know if anyone else is missing equip.

B ) Support doesn't really work... I've heard stories of people who submitted a ticket and are still waiting for a response, two years later. This gives you an idea about what support is like. If you want, keep trying support, but I wouldn't expect a response soon.

(I had to put a space between the B and the ), otherwise it turns into B))

C) The Berimond event was ended about a week ago. When the event ended, I believe that the rankings were taken down as well, so I don't believe there is a way to see what you ranked; sorry.

A) ok, im probably out of the top 50
    B) *somehow i skipped a B in the first comment* but also, ok.
    C) I was more referring to if the CMs or anyone with that type of jurisdiction (for lack of better word)

anyways, thanks

road
    roman soldiers were paid in salt. seems like some people in modern times are too. 

member of revenant souls @ us 1

• i was 130 last time i checked so im not expecting the piece coming my way but i was under 100 at a few points so i would like if top 150 or 200 got the vet horrors and maybe top 100 get the piece. Also im under 10k coins because i lost my main source of coins so resuming or restarting beri after the bugs are fixed would be much appreciated.  
  • How myshield walls and splendors that have magically disappeared?
  • How myshield walls and splendors that have magically disappeared?
    How about *
  • It's not fair.The coin and rubies I would have won on each attack was going to replace the coin I spent on the AUX men and the TECH plus lost skip times.
    codfather @ usa 1
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) Posts: 83US1
    So now it is just after midnight EDT 12/10/2016  -- don't know what you determined to be 'top standings'....and frankly don't even know what my rank was when event was pulled.  Have received nothing, and have no way of knowing if  -according to your compensation package - I should have.
    Do know that I am out a ton of coin....had been hitting and had 1015 auxillary troops ready to hit it hard  on Sunday.
    Noticed you have no problem shrinking the title  -- sticking to the same % erosion as always.  
              So if Berimond ever comes around again - at this rate we will all be Captains.  
    Can't seem to get the Berimond hits in Green to work either I guess.
    Sorry for the sarcasm -- but gge and crew seem to be determined to drive as many players away as possible.  Funny how you are succeeding at that  -- and not much else lately. 
    Extremely disappointing.  And not to have a weekend support team in this day and age exemplifies the care and respect you have for your customer.
    This game - and the company -  was a winner in so many categories. To see it struggling like this is sad.
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 476US1
    So it took an extra day to come up with this compensation package that's stingier than your previous compensation packages have been.  It would seem that the give no compensation side almost won this time.  This the opposite of what you guys should be doing after so many mistakes.  And then you make one more and don't get part of the  compensation package right.  Not to mention that the stuff just got dumped into our castles without a notification message.

Many players use Berimond to fund operations in other parts of the game, and not replacing the coin(~60k) required to recruit the AUX troops needed to successfully attack a tower 3/4+ back from border(assuming a small or vet camp) while taking them away is just short of thievery.  60K coins is typically quite a chunk of money for a lvl 30something player.

So next time you(GGS) find yourself with another failure, I suggest you hand out coins, rubies, tools, and equipment to all affected instead of more troops which we all know how to get a bunch of.  Another option would be to send each of us coupon for a free keg of beer.
  • Monday. right ? Well Well. i've heard a lot of bull$hit but this is exceptional. 2 things you gotta do ggs. gimme the money back. or re-open that #F$@# event again with same ranks we've all made. 

• Monday. right ? Well Well.i 've heard a lot of bull$hit but this is exceptional. 2 things you gotta do ggs. gimme the money back. or re-open that #F$@# event again with same ranks we've all made. 

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in to answer a few of the questions I have seen in here.

- Shields and Ladders numbers reversed - Not sure what happened here, but I have reached out to find out.
    - Gallantry Points / Titles - This was also a point of concern for the CM team, and we will be raising the issue again with the game team. I can't promise anything, but your feedback will be passed on.
    - Upcoming events - I unfortunately have no news on this atm, but will of course pass any that I get straight to you folks.

-Popeye
  • yeah like most. it is the coin and rubies we spent and didn't get in return. I usually make a million plus coin during beri. now am down and low on coin.. not to mention. where are our gift packages.. gge needs to man up and understand it is the players that keep them going.. so how is gge gonna reimburse us this time..???
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • I spent a ton and received NOTHING, and others are talking about things they have received already. Where is mine?!?!?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,334INT3

Probably not easy to do, but you never know...........

My suggestion for the Gallantry/Coin issue would be to look at the last couple of Berimonds and see what the player did at an average amount.  For ease of distribution, there could be rankings.

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.