Home English (US) Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Server Downtime 23/24.02

Comments

• I have tried for 2 days to get on and it will not let me help how do I get on
  • Popeye,
    No one means to  yell at you so please don't think these words are meant for you.
    How can we have patience with injustice?  If gge is working so hard on what happened to us why is it that the forum went through an update yet the support page is still broken? That job on the forum is done so well that my forum page comes up every time now in German. Folks lost troops that were traveling or supporting. I have put a ticket in twice and did not even get the email notifying me it had been accepted.Others were told they were lying there were no troop losses. Did the food bonus help? Yes, but it didn't eliminate the problems caused by the server crash.
     Then Bermond is started before the cleanup from the last catastrophe is done. Surprize! it doesn't work. Yes its fixed wouldn't it have been wonderful if they had been able to fix US1 that quickly? Somehow the constant offers to buy items with rubies is working perfectly. I read that gge met with UK leaders to solve the problem they had with nomads. I have not ever read the same practices done with US1 leaders.  I hope in the very important meeting  next week that it is understood we have had enough of the shabby treatment. We deserve better.
    ladykailea @ usa 1
  • Lost 600 Veteran flame bearer  and 600 Veteran composite bowman 1600 scout of the Kingsguard
    and 1600 Sentinel of the Kingsguard KG which were on my 2 OPs and 650 Demon Horror  650 Deathly
    Horror which were sent to attack the Foreigners from my main in green

Now do u think this is a jock what i am facing no one replies to my complain nor any ticket is received are all the support staffs on holiday to Hololo Island or GGE trying to avoid us at least we should have got the ticket numbers 

I know what happened on 23rd Feb was no ones fault but what now is happening is totally GGEs fault and at least they should have issued us a ticket

Hope some day GGE wakes up before it is 2 late

• ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    POPEYE, if ggs actually cares what their customers think and wants to keep them, you won't start a Foreign Lord event until people have had their lost defenders returned.

• No Losses huh? there was a huge alliance that took FULL advantage of this downtime, and stole EVERY rv my alliance had! burnt every castle my alliance had, how is that not a Loss???
    marslynn @ usa 1
  • last week I tried to get onto my game and it said account suspended then it said work in progress then it went back to acc suspended I cant get back on support is no help at all they say "new ticket" cant get back no matter what I try!!!
  • Reeker (US1)Reeker (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    alright, sorry dint really know where to post this.... what is up with the forum page?  I click on go to forum in game and I get some weird screen with 4 sections on it...what game , what area...some kind of crap..and when I click on the forum it comes up in german...I'm in the U.S.  ..soooo after clicking around the page I finally get to the sign in page..and it tells me email and password don't match or something like that...luckily I tried retyping it and it let me in...sure hope they get this fixed soon...cuz as it is now, it's a REALLY big pain to get here.
    Reeker @ usa 1

POPEYE, When are people’s losses going to be replaced without hassles (screen shots that no one has, etc.)? Replacing the losses costs ggs nothing (it’s all virtual). It’s not rocket science. However, not replacing losses will cost ggs paying customers. That’s business common sense. 

• POPEYE, When are people’s losses going to be replaced without hassles (screen shots that no one has, etc.)? Replacing the losses costs ggs nothing (it’s all virtual). It’s not rocket science. However, not replacing losses will cost ggs paying customers. That’s business common sense. 

Ted,

A few people in my alliance have had their troops replaced already, including me.  I submitted a support ticket when the server came back up, and three days later they sent a canned response that basically said, "We gave you food, that should be sufficient."  I responded back with that I thought the compensation for my troops in the form of food was unacceptable and that the majority of the troops I lost were ruby troops, some of which I actually paid for (tl;dr version).  I gave them a rough estimate of what I lost.  A few minutes later I was booted from the game, and when it reloaded the troops were there. 

Same thing for the other folks in my alliance that have had their tickets responded to so far.  
    IronBeagle @ usa 1
  • Ted,

A few people in my alliance have had their troops replaced already, including me.  I submitted a support ticket when the server came back up, and three days later they sent a canned response that basically said, "We gave you food, that should be sufficient."  I responded back with that I thought the compensation for my troops in the form of food was unacceptable and that the majority of the troops I lost were ruby troops, some of which I actually paid for (tl;dr version).  I gave them a rough estimate of what I lost.  A few minutes later I was booted from the game, and when it reloaded the troops were there. 

Same thing for the other folks in my alliance that have had their tickets responded to so far.  
    And other people got blank emails back and have not heard a response since, even after replying to them. Honestly, I'll probably go back to playing Tribal Wars, even if its P2W dead game now. Nowhere close to being this bad. At least the Germans have a good football team, since their games are horrible. 
  • This is ridiculous absolute BS gge support team doing.

I am told your tickets will be addressed soon, how soon no one knows.

I have asked my friends in big alliances (Top 5) and they all got their missing troops (which they sent in KTs) back. And yet here I am waiting for GGE support team to reply to my ticket. 

dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • WAKE UP GGE SUPPORT TEAM 
    dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • haven't been able to get on for  about the last 7 hours or so.  Troops in Beri have probably starved by now, missed finishing my daily tasks so missed my rubies,  plus the mercenary.

I've already found another game,  Good thing, GGE will be closing down at this rate.
    I lost 330 sentinal KG and 329 scout KG in one op. They gave me 9 sentinels and 8 scouts. Either the incompetence at gas is incredible or they're trying to lose ruby buying customers.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, Unfortunately it is not up to me which losses we will replace, or the amount of proof required to do so. I tend to think the responsibility to verify losses is on our side, but it seems as if our CS department thinks a little differently. While we do work closely together, I really have no say when it comes to how they choose to answer tickets. In the end I have to stand behind their decisions, but that doesn't mean I can't try to change the way we deal with issues like this in the future. All I can say is you always have the right to escalate your tickets if you are not satisfied with the initial outcome.

-Popeye
    And how do we do that?
    I earned those sentinels and scouts and spent a ton of rubies (healing) doing it.  Refusal to replace them is not acceptable.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Respond to the email you received denying compensation, and ask to have the ticket escalated to a supervisor. It always helps to re-state your argument in a calm and clear manner.

-Popeye
    I never got an e-mail. The 9 sentinels and 8 scouts just showed up. No other response except the original giving me the ticket number. And that was a do not respond.

I sent a  second ticket saying what I had lost again, and what I got, but have heard nothing.

Sign In to comment.