Home English (US) Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Of Willows and Gems

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Well, I guess you guys can let out a collective "We told you so" -_- The Berimond event is currently broken for the US server. Our team is on it, and will hopefully have it fixed soon. Feel like I have said this before..... Jokes aside, I am really sorry folks. These have been some trying times recently.

-Popeye
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    For those of us that upgrade decorations, why not make the old decorations available to be used in our other castles (or even sell them), after all we have already paid for them and now they sit dormant. Another great plus would be to expand our main castles, you want us to build these fancy new buildings etc but where do we place them without jeopardizing our PO.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • What exactly is the willow of experience ? and is it a building ?
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Or it's a premium building available in the main kingdom only that will boost all XP gains.

-Popeye
  • Here's a thought: How about an update that significantly improves player experience without adding one single additional cost? Every "update" I've seen is just a new way to connive players into purchasing more rubies. Those aren't updates.
  • Thank you
  • I see they must not be included in alliance level, like monuments, labs, royal towers, ect. still haven't seen one but will keep looking
  • colin2nd (US1)colin2nd (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 25.02.2016
    when i logged on this morning the only thing different was all the food i have, i have 152k food
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    "Players now have to be active in alliance events in order to receive the rewards"

this is really bad... so if I login after my alliance gets all the small rewards at the start of the event...or i start the event late, am I going to be missing out on a bunch of rewards? 

u cant be serious? ... I should get the rewards the alliance gets no mater when i start.

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Okay, I have not read all the comments on this thread, but so far, I don't think anyone has pointed this out. Why are more updates coming out when the construction yard update has not been completed? Of all the updates in the last couple months, the construction yard seems like the most promising, but since it is not complete, everyone is complaining about it. Finish the construction yard update please before putting out any more updates.
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    CM Popeye said:
    What exactly is the willow of experience ? and is it a building ?
    It's THIS.

-Popeye
    ha get trolled by a dude with no humor
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• "Players now have to be active in alliance events in order to receive the rewards"

this is really bad... so if I login after my alliance gets all the small rewards at the start of the event...or i start the event late, am I going to be missing out on a bunch of rewards? 

u cant be serious? ... I should get the rewards the alliance gets no mater when i start.

smalls
    My exact thoughts.

Some of us are hitters but work. We come on later and put in a lot of hits but the first 10 prizes were already accomplished. Guess you're pooched if you're not the very first one to hit.

Never really thought about quitting.  Now they took away my consecutive days and made it impossible to keep up with coin production.

Now the plan is to do substantive updates when they can't physically keep the game up. I mean...you want to update something that people will never see because you won't take a month from money grabbing to fix the damn thing.

No reason to play in a beta this bad.
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey folks, Go ahead and leave your questions or comments in here regarding our latest perfectly timed update.

-Popeye
    Wait Wait Wait by active do you mean we have to attack the CPU in the event at least once or do you have to hit them once a day or something 
    PROUD LEADER OF THE HALF BLOOD ALLIANCE
  • Dan o Shanter (US1)Dan o Shanter (US1) Posts: 396
    edited 26.02.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey folks, Go ahead and leave your questions or comments in here regarding our latest perfectly timed update.

-Popeye
    I assume "perfectly timed" is meant to be ironic?

Anyway, definitely add my thumbs-down vote to all the others against the bit about people not getting the alliance rewards ... if it's meant to solve the problem of people getting too many troops for their food capacity while they're offline, a much SIMPLER and FAIRER solution would be to change things so the rewards are remembered by the server but not actually dropped into your castle until you login.
    Definitely also add my thumbs-down vote against the willow building AS CURRENTLY DESCRIBED ... would have less problems though if it could be something like several other buildings that allow you to participate at the more basic levels for just coins but then if you want the really premium levels it will ask for rubies ... would have even less problems if those higher level ruby costs were reasonable.

Like the idea of being able to keep gems you swap out but again, think the cost should be coins for the less powerful ones ... say maybe up to lv 4 or 5, though that's open to feedback from more experienced players ... then a nominal ruby cost for (in this example) levels 5 through 8 ... then increasing rubies as the power of the gem goes up.  You'd probably actually sell more rubies this way, just like Bernie Sanders is raising way more money than people expected by focusing on small donations within the means of the average person, and therefore making it possible for large numbers of people to afford to support him.

Not quite sure I understand what you mean about the login bonus ... do you mean that the rewards are capped now at the level that you would previously have gotten at 7 days?  I hope not, but I don't see what the benefit is of making a change the other way ... why does it matter whether the chest pictures at the top say 7 days or 88 days?

Proud non ruby-whiner
  • willow costs you 7500 rubies to get 10% bonus on experience points ?

I think gge should get away with food, wood ,stone, coins, iron, coal, glass, oil and instead have everything done with rubies.

dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 148

Have the  developers noticed that samurai, nomad and berimond are all the exact same gameplay? So stale. I'm sure they don't care, because as someone posted on page 1, they give us 2 horns that block the attack screen. It's ludicrous. Also, can we consider removing the KT's?? I wonder how many players quit over this nonsense, and with all the insane updates we don't even need them anymore! Commanders are so overpowered that the game evolved into all-out turtle mode. So let's bring back the capitols and try to bring back the fun. At least it would be interesting, and people might actually care. You know it's sad when the capitol gets massed and everyone just yawns.

Domlin @ usa 1
  • I like it , can't afford it  but it gives me something to work for. I don't buy rubies. I EARN them . Slow and steady wins the race. I can out last all the rubie whales... hahaha
    tony3030 @ usa 1
  • RE: "Fix the bug that causes the Berimond Camps to change level randomly"

I think you should leave it as is.  I like that it isn't a steady climb to the highest camp level.  It was one of the things I liked about the under lvl 70 realms events too, sometimes you'd have lvl 40 foreign lords, and other times lvl 69, it made you have to look at what you were attacking and choose your battles.
    IronBeagle @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.