This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Server Downtime 23/24.02

Comments

• wow! Finally glad I can post again... did the wonderful gge fix all of clearing the cache then I couldn't login to the forums to post -- BIG LOL! Anyways... it seems most of my questions were answered 'eventually' when the posting was made that the server will be reset to just 18 minutes before the FL and IC were to complete... only real question now, is when the heck is this gonna happen -- and knowing now that office hours are now a thing of the past over in Germany for the day -- we will never get that question answered -- back to the ole' refresh, wait, repeate routine -- sigh!
    Unfortunately, I doubt we will have those final minutes of the IC and FI when we get back online.  But they may surprise us....
    http://prntscr.com/a7hh22

From US Forum

wow! Finally glad I can post again... did the wonderful gge fix all of clearing the cache then I couldn't login to the forums to post -- BIG LOL! Anyways... it seems most of my questions were answered 'eventually' when the posting was made that the server will be reset to just 18 minutes before the FL and IC were to complete... only real question now, is when the heck is this gonna happen -- and knowing now that office hours are now a thing of the past over in Germany for the day -- we will never get that question answered -- back to the ole' refresh, wait, repeate routine -- sigh!
    BatGurl glad to see someone from my alliance lonley around here with out ur guys humor

Whats going on brotha? I'm missing our folks too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get back online so we can get back to business... if ya know what I meanin :wink: 

Sound the BattleHorn!

(I don't sleep...) LOL
  • the work in progress sign is gone again... lets hope this means progress has actually been made 
  • I see a lot of people asking the same questions over and over. Since we cannot log in, why don't you try actually reading this thread? You would have all the information you need :)
    AgnosticPriest @ usa 1

Dominus
  • Alex121 (INT1)Alex121 (INT1) Posts: 10
    edited 24.02.2016
    TWR (US1) said:
    So do we have a time estimate for when it will be back up yet?
    Yes, maybe about December  20th 2019.
    Thats the closest esimate
    Dang. Already booked solid that day. 
    Oh, no. We can book it another day for you. Will January 4th, 2025 work??
    Sincerly, You GGS Staff.

P.S. Free 200 spearmen for everyone when the game is back!
    I'm Alex121 on US1. I got SOO bored waiting, I made this account on Int1.

Good thing I know how to speak German...and use google translate...
  • still down on my end :/ glad i saw this thread though because i thought the issue was on my end

• When will it be back up ? Who is in charge of this forum Popeye then tell us when will it be back up and running. the four kingdoms on my phone was out along time too yesterday but they finally got it back on this is way too long for the server to be down. Whats really going on ?? 
  • Yes, the rollback will be to just before the issue, so all our troops and food will be just as we left them.  But that does NOT mean we will also get those final few minutes of the events.  Highly, highly unlikely...
  • @Sublime_Slayer (US1)

yea, me too, maybe they are bringing it back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Level 55 Player!
  • Yes the maintenance screen has left for me also, Either something is wrong or we will be back in soon.
  • i'm guessing the server will be on at 12:00 am.  
  • AND..... maintenance screen again... I guess I could work... ?
  • just curious--are the servers/techs, etc, located in areas that were hit by tornadoes yesterday?  If that's the case, a little more patience would be good.  Yes, we all want our fix and are in serious withdrawal.  But if this situation were weather related, those involved have other issues to think about, also, than a game.  
    Good question @Marg58 (US1) , if that's the case then prayers are needed for those affected that is way more important than playing a game.

Pastor Jon
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,713INT3
    I see a lot of people asking the same questions over and over. Since we cannot log in, why don't you try actually reading this thread? You would have all the information you need :)

Do you have any idea how LONG it would take to READ this whole thing????

(I do....... I did it :/  -  That is how bored I was )

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• AND..... maintenance screen again... I guess I could work... ?
    Screen has been going back and forth for the past 24 hours.  Don't get your hopes up...  =(
  • hey monster and bg i been here cant log in its dark reaper i been reading tryin to keep up with everything
  • honetly i dont think its bein worked on right now i think its auto system that trys to reconnect but cant so gos back to maintanace screen
  • well over 24 hrs and still no game I cleared the catch and still the message undergoing maintenance is there . yeah you fixed it alright.  
    vivian1963 @ usa 1
  • Is the server still down because  mine says "connection is lost try to reconnect" and i  just keep getting this every time i reload the game! :(
  • im still getting maintenince
    @sublime_slayer
    Bram @ usa 1
  • Lol, Be gentle. Lol

U guys could've told us before this happened but no u just wanna be all mean. :(

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
Sign In to comment.