Home English (US) Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Berimond Invades the Great Empire

Comments

• For some reason I cant get on right now. It might be because of the update.

"To be or not to be" William Shakespeare 
    PROUD NON-RUBY BUYER
    <[Haythem<>Kenway]>
    Member of Hellbent Brave, sub of Hellbent (now Fluffy Unicorns)
    Former Member of Horde
    PROUD OPPOSER OF KoN 
    Server USA1

• i really cant afford to play this game so yeah i think someone got greedy

• Um, how much longer is this update going to take? I mean, does anyone have any idea?
    Findurian @ usa 1
    Proud Deputy of Aerth Legion
    "My respect costs nothing. My regard, however, is much less easily won."
    #DON'TBUYRUBIES
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    Um, how much longer is this update going to take? I mean, does anyone have any idea?
    probably when it's 8 am in germany and these guys are reluctantly showing up for another day of "work".
    commando @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    I can understand not being happy about less coins, but this change was needed as they were simply giving too many coins for what was being done. This was having an effect on the balancing of the game, so we had to take action.

-Popeye
    Haha, balancing of the game, you mean people weren't buying enough rubies, no need to beat around the bush
  • sergent2 (US1)sergent2 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    this reducing coins is just not right how many of us hit the nomads like crazy then are broke again after that tech prick takes it all away from us
  • felt as if the thread was too positive so I thought I would just add some negativity to this thread of sunshine.

Just remember what GGE is going to do to us, this event won't shorten FL event time, but instead one day nomads and samurai! 

Oh and CaptainBro I do have a question for you...

You are KoN, you fight under KoN main who is the literally the biggest alliance that supports these greedy [email protected] So how can yousay you don't like the update but yet fight for those who fund these kind of updates?
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Why don't you use wood and stone to make mantlets?? Not the smartest move to spend coins on mantlets.
    Takes ~13 mins to build 5 mantlets, use about 50 per attack
    Hitting camp every 6 mins :)
    There is nothing wrong with buying mantles if you run low..

My Main, OP's and outer Kingdoms are running at max when I am on and produce 300-400 per day each one..

I just send one troop with each support for the place I am attacking from...And send over extra tools from outer Kingdoms with one troop..Very rarely do I need to buy Mantles or ladders..but there is always times when GGE interrupts the flow of things or I am low because I was not on during the time to buildup my stockpile..

But solely relying on buying them is a lose that you should examine and pre-plan to use the resources that are provided in your OP's and outer Kingdoms..

You would have more coins to work with and be able to do the upgrades at Technius..

Technius is a different Beast by itself and to me it is a way for GGE to steal your monetary resources...Come it is game and it the programmer that makes the algorithm for each upgrade..don't tell me it has to do with something we do, as all we do is push the coin upgrade button..

GGE wants to balance the game then fix the Technius and the cost to be fair to non-ruby buyers also..

Reducing the amount of coins looted per nomad or sam's camp is not going to solve the problem or even be a solution..

Solution to the problem:

1) Lower the cost per attempt of upgrade
    2) Raise the % value of upgrade
    3) Raise the Success Rate %

Plain and simple change the algorithm for upgrading..right now as it is it cost too much to upgrade..

Come on get real....It does not cost that much to allow people to upgrade the pieces...

All you are doing is making it where players have to buy Rubbies for any upgrades...So that means GGE is trying to make Empire a Paid to play game..where non-buyers can and will not participate..

So just make the announcements and get it over with..

"No buy Rubbies - No play Game" freebies are gone ( Coins )and only rubbies accepted.....     
  • Since this is the most pertinent thread:

GGE, you say the US server is up and running. Then why do I read STILL down for maintenance? I mean, maybe it's just me, or maybe it's too early, but srsly guys. Too soon to celebrate.

Findurian @ usa 1
    Proud Deputy of Aerth Legion
    "My respect costs nothing. My regard, however, is much less easily won."
    #DON'TBUYRUBIES
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465

Since this is the most pertinent thread:

GGE, you say the US server is up and running. Then why do I read STILL down for maintenance? I mean, maybe it's just me, or maybe it's too early, but srsly guys. Too soon to celebrate.

i agree too
    jotto @ usa 1
  • I believe "up and running" didn't mean playable.  They are probably checking the servers right now, and it will be ready for us players in about 30 minutes or so.
    Salty Pretzel @ usa 1
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    I believe "up and running" didn't mean playable.  They are probably checking the servers right now, and it will be ready for us players in about 30 minutes or so.
    dream on
    jotto @ usa 1
  • my dream just crashed into reality.  I'm sure they have their "top guys" working on it.  Should be juuuuussstttt a little longer.  Please stand by.
    Salty Pretzel @ usa 1

• CM Popeye said:
    I can understand not being happy about less coins, but this change was needed as they were simply giving too many coins for what was being done. This was having an effect on the balancing of the game, so we had to take action.

-Popeye

So you're saying it's too much for what was being done, then what about the nobility BS prizes at third level and even  at top 100? For eg an epic hero?12 wolf horn? 5 flags? Isn't that too little for "what was being done" to achieve that?
  • Is this still going to go live? After the server crashed?
    Alex121
    Proud Member of Isenguard
    Proud level 70 non-ruby buyer

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916

Oh and CaptainBro I do have a question for you...

You are KoN, you fight under KoN main who is the literally the biggest alliance that supports these greedy [email protected] So how can yousay you don't like the update but yet fight for those who fund these kind of updates?

You do realize that if it wasn't for people spending in-game then everyone would have to pay a monthly fee right? You're also are forgetting that the US server is one of many, and trust me KoN is far from being the biggest spender. Go to the German server and you'll find that there are people who are bigger spenders than Negan.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    so we get to look at beri camps? 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• so we get to look at beri camps? 
    simply put....no

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• Getting less of something is NOT an UPDATE. It is a downgrade. 
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    beri is playable if you spend rubies to buy troops.    producing coin troops to hit these beri camps will break you just as surely as the technicus does
    commando @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.