This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Forum Changes 02.12.205

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey guys, Go ahead and post any questions or feedback regarding the recent forum changes in here.

-Stan

Comments

• GGE can take their Forum and SHOVE IT ! ... they made absolutely sure the people with strong issues and those that voiced an opinion could not even login ... I know of several that have been banned from the Forum ... GGE wants Minions and Lackeys to sing praises to their Master !

GGE CAN NOT EVEN FIX THE GAME NOR DO THEY CARE ... CHANGES ARE MADE AND THEY DON'T EVEN CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE ACTIVATION ... THE ONLY THING THEY WANT IS FOR THE PLAYERS TO BUY THEIR DAMNED RUBIES !
    davehaac @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Go ahead and post any questions or feedback regarding the recent forum changes in here.

-Stan
    can we keep the agree reaction?

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • CM Popeye said:

-Stan
    Yeah I'd like that too.
    Lord septimus @us1
  • GGE can take their Forum and SHOVE IT ! ... they made absolutely sure the people with strong issues and those that voiced an opinion could not even login ... I know of several that have been banned from the Forum ... GGE wants Minions and Lackeys to sing praises to their Master !

GGE CAN NOT EVEN FIX THE GAME NOR DO THEY CARE ... CHANGES ARE MADE AND THEY DON'T EVEN CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE ACTIVATION ... THE ONLY THING THEY WANT IS FOR THE PLAYERS TO BUY THEIR DAMNED RUBIES !
    I have spoken out against GGE multiple times on the forums, as have many people. I have never recieved a warning or been banned. It is people like you who swear, are acting imature, and who don't really know what they are talking about that might be the ones who get banned.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    GGE can take their Forum and SHOVE IT ! ... they made absolutely sure the people with strong issues and those that voiced an opinion could not even login ... I know of several that have been banned from the Forum ... GGE wants Minions and Lackeys to sing praises to their Master !

Hey man, I think you will find that this is really not the case if you read through the forums, especially since I became the new CM. I let people voice their opinions on here openly and without fear of being banned as long as they remain respectful. While I do stand behind the company 100%, I will never say we don't make mistakes. Creating and maintaining online games on this scale is very complicated, and we do our absolute best to continue to improve our products. I will allow just about anything to be said in these forums, but what I will not tolerate is people saying we don't care. I see the amount of work that the people here put into making these games, and I will not stand by and let anyone say that our hearts are not in it. Moving on....

We will not be keeping the agree button, but we have plans to introduce another one shortly that will serve basically the same purpose. Keep the feedback coming guys!

-Stan
  • CM Popeye said:

-Stan
    Yeah I'd like that too.
    Yes, we should keep it
    Alex121
    Proud Member of Isenguard
    Proud level 70 non-ruby buyer

• Alex121 (US1)Alex121 (US1) Posts: 107
    edited 03.12.2015
    CM Popeye said:

-Stan
    Yeah I'd like that too.
    Yes, we should keep it
    Its cool to say you agree or not. whithout that we wont be able to disagree with K0N lol
    Alex121

In regards to the disagree button, we just felt it was not being used in the correct way. Of course it is alright to disagree with people, but it was mostly being used to troll. I personally thought it would help stimulate conversation as you now can go ahead and write a short post giving the reason you disagree. I see no problem in a little back banter amongst you folks;)

-Popeye

• Alex121 (US1)Alex121 (US1) Posts: 107
    edited 03.12.2015
    CM Popeye said:
    In regards to the disagree button, we just felt it was not being used in the correct way. Of course it is alright to disagree with people, but it was mostly being used to troll. I personally thought it would help stimulate conversation as you now can go ahead and write a short post giving the reason you disagree. I see no problem in a little back banter amongst you folks;)

-Popeye

Good idea. think ill do that now
    Alex121

•                    Say could we have an ignore button, for times when we just do not what to put up with some the stuff, I'm all for free speech, at times  I just agree to disagree.  For we don't always see eye 2 eye, that's cool.  Everyone has an opinion, I thank you for lets us know about the changes........ B) B) B) B)
    Sir Raymondo 56 @usa1
  • I HAVE NO USE FOR THE MINIONS AND PAWNS OF GGE !  

GGE NEEDS TO FIX THIS GAME !

THE WINDMILLS HAVE NOT WORKED FOR A WEEK !  

I SAY DO NOT ADD ANYTHING NEW TILL EVERYTHING WORKS 100% !
    thatevrydaynoob @ usa 1
  • Time to give this venue a new name ...

"Glitch Game Empire "   
    Sam_Beast @ usa 1
    I HAVE NO USE FOR THE MINIONS AND PAWNS OF GGE !  

GGE NEEDS TO FIX THIS GAME !

THE WINDMILLS HAVE NOT WORKED FOR A WEEK !  

I SAY DO NOT ADD ANYTHING NEW TILL EVERYTHING WORKS 100% !
    Caps fine in effect my good man.
  • CM Popeye said:
    s

Sigh#

-Popeye

[email protected] when I said I wouldn't. 

This seems just like the current use of the Spam and Abuse buttons. Any moves on this @CM Popeye ?

BTW, site is down for mobile, comment box is at least. 
    WiseDaniel @ usa 1
  • Game chat and messages font is too small , many players are growing eye sight issues and goodgame should make efforts to improve experience their customer getting.

Also no. of clicks required to achive anything should be low/minimum.
    dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:

-Stan
    Yeah I'd like that too.
    I disagree with this reaction as it would make  it entirely onesided.  You can agree, or you can keep your mouth shut if you don't agree.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
    2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • As with any changes, it takes a while for the correct usage Not sure I like the weird way I have to get to forums  One would think pushing the forum tab ingame that where you want to go But it takes me to the GGE page. Then you hit the forum tab and it takes you to the German forum page Then when you hit  "accuate"? Well your sent to a forum log in page where you have to not only put in your email but pass and the forum you want USA1

Kinda like the new search it give everyone's opinion French German UK...International 1 and 2.

Flag Quote Like and LOL too bad about the dislike - because all can be bumped trolled some players have thin skins

Sorry Stanley Milgram I'm going to think this through

RulerEfa @ usa 1

• my forum comes on in German now and i have to log in and click United States to get to the correct forum. Is this supposed to be easier?
  • I agree with bernice05   they 'fixed' what wasn't broken and made it worse
    Dragons RIder @ usa 1
  • I agree with Dragon Riders agreemption with bernice tho I don't agree with ptathundera and don't plan on agreeing with her
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Sign In to comment.