Home

The Soon To Come Money Grabbing Update

Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
edited 14.10.2016 in
This new automated recruiting system is an epic failure, the first 4 repetitions are free, but after that it costs rubies, just another money grab update.

GGS had finally got me believing in them again, and then they charge insane amounts of rubies for this, just another money grab update, if their goal was to make bots obsolete they failed, bots are free, this new system is not, I know they've made an algorithm to find bot users, but the reality is it is not to hard to make the bots virtually undetectable.

If you guys want to restore this game's reputation I highly suggest that you stop with the goddamn money grab updates, you will only keep losing players.

I suggest that if you want to regain any form of reputation you start putting out updates that at no point require rubies, the reality is that if 15 repetitions costs 3k rubies the only people who can afford it are whales, because running a feast using automated recruiting I would burn through at least 100k - 200k rubies, if not more, and I am not going to spent a shit load of money just to recruit troops.

Once this server war is over I am most likely going to quit the game, GGS management are a bunch of money whores, this game has gone to crap.

Way to go GGS, way to fucking go.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
  • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Comments

• What is this? Where did you find it?

@Temprance
    @CM Popeye
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 14.10.2016
    What is this? Where did you find it?

@Temprance
    @CM Popeye

The update came out already on the polish server, so I tried it out. and to answer your question, no I am not a hacker... or am I??

maybe try @CM Evoke instead of popeye.

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • This is stupid, I'm quitting the game. 
  • bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 14.10.2016
    So, they are charging players in order to lower the use of bots. A fantastic strategy indeed. I'm assuming this will be tweaked, because it is literally going to have the opposite effect to what was intended.
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
  • Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    edited 14.10.2016
    If thats how the auto-recruiting system is going to work (using rubies). Its totally useless :|
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 06.01.2017
    it's going to be totally free when the update comes out on the active servers...
    Post edited by Graycat (US1) on
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    Now that's an idea... copy the botters that players actually like. xD

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Graycat (US1) said:

on the bright side, the first four repetitions don't cost rubies, so you can just have it keep doing repetitions of four

Could the bot they are trying to get rid of, use the GGE bot?  Have it do the repetitions of four repeatedly.

This way EVERYONE is happy!!!!!!

or banned...................

when you're doing 1+1 recruiting (my preferred method of recruiting) and you have an 80k feast going those 4 repetitions will get used up in a matter of minutes, and when you're going between 7 castles it would be a non-stop rotation, better than the current situation, but not by much.

You are 13, calm down, You can't be saying the F word like that, What if I show your teachers?
    Yes father :lol:

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) US1 Posts: 1,336
    when you're doing 1+1 recruiting (my preferred method of recruiting) and you have an 80k feast going those 4 repetitions will get used up in a matter of minutes, and when you're going between 7 castles it would be a non-stop rotation, better than the current situation, but not by much.
    Anything's better than rotating 8 Castles and 1+1ing... that's pure torture... 'specially with all the lag lately. What with 3 minute Nomad attacks and farming towers in each world, it's near impossible to do 1+1 in all castles... I mean you could do 2+1, but I think that repetitions would help a bit 

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • Don't know what all the complaints are about...I'd much rather use that and pay rubies than a free macro that repairs my buildings, builds tools, clicks help buttons, and alerts me for incomings.

If this is true, it's got nothing to do with wanting to do away with bots.

The real motivation is that bots showed GGE there's another potential source of revenue to squeeze out of people.
    I 100% agree.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    I want to post about how upset I am but I don't want you to feel the satisfaction of being relevant. 
    Little Ms. Savage of the year award 2016 goes to Hanz
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 15.10.2016
    They need a newer BOT for quicker SUPPORT.....  ;)
    Image result for animated robot gif

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• This new automated recruiting system is an epic failure, the first 4 repetitions are free, but after that it costs rubies, just another money grab update.

GGS had finally got me believing in them again, and then they charge insane amounts of rubies for this, just another money grab update, if their goal was to make bots obsolete they failed, bots are free, this new system is not, I know they've made an algorithm to find bot users, but the reality is it is not to hard to make the bots virtually undetectable.

If you guys want to restore this game's reputation I highly suggest that you stop with the goddamn money grab updates, you will only keep losing players.

I suggest that if you want to regain any form of reputation you start putting out updates that at no point require rubies, the reality is that if 15 repetitions costs 3k rubies the only people who can afford it are whales, because running a feast using automated recruiting I would burn through at least 100k - 200k rubies, if not more, and I am not going to spent a shit load of money just to recruit troops.

Once this server war is over I am most likely going to quit the game, GGS management are a bunch of money whores, this game has gone to crap.

Way to go GGS, way to fucking go.
    Such language young man ................Oo
    Image result for mouth washed out with soap gif

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file