Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion Regarding Berimond Compensation

Comments

• Yes I had a lot of coins invested in the berimond troops. as well as tools. And I was almost to the next level for the better troops and this is what we get??? granted it maybe hard to compensate still we should atleast get our coins back and tools we used since we were unable to finish the game...
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    For 10 months I had saved up countless Berimond gallantry % increasing tools in an attempt to come in first this time in Berimond.

This is all I get back? Honestly not impressed, even though I understand that mistakes like this do happen.
  • Yeah I spent a ton of tools myself splendors and carts and not to mention the coins as well, but I guess you have got to expect it from GGE 
  • I had a full aux troops ready to start hitting towers when I got up in the morning. Wasted ALL that coin and time and I get nothing? Beri is my favorite event. You've lost a ruby buyer with this mess up.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260
    Am I totally happy with the compensation package, no.  Do I think maybe it should have been better, yes.  But people are asking GGE to predict what might have happened had the event played out.  To be fair to them they have absolutely no way of projecting that.  It is easy to sit there and say well I was starting attacking but never got the chance.  Or I was going spend all day attacking watchtowers I was going from the bottom to the top 100 or whatever.  Maybe you would have, but maybe not.

However, I do believe that all players should be compensated for the level of camp they purchased,  If a ruby camp that the rubies should be refunded if  a midlevel, such as I bought, then resources refunded. 
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Honestly, if they just gave us an extra long nomad or samurai event and a break from FCs, I'd be fine with that. I needed coins the most and I am sick and tired of FCs and BCs. After you finish the rewards, not much to do.
  • POOR COMPENSATION FOR LOWER LEVELS. NO WORTH IT WITH ALL THE STUFF WHICH I USED. SO MANY SHIELDS AND TIME AND YOU GIVE SO LITTLE BACK. MAYBE PICK YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND BE MORE REASONABLE. LOWER LEVELS AND 70S HIT SAME WATCHTOWERS SO MAKE IT EQUAL. BECUASE WE ARE LOWER DONT MEAN ANYTHING !
  • POOR COMPENSATION FOR LOWER LEVELS. NO WORTH IT WITH ALL THE STUFF WHICH I USED. SO MANY SHIELDS AND TIME AND YOU GIVE SO LITTLE BACK. MAYBE PICK YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND BE MORE REASONABLE. LOWER LEVELS AND 70S HIT SAME WATCHTOWERS SO MAKE IT EQUAL. BECUASE WE ARE LOWER DONT MEAN ANYTHING !
    How did you rank up with higher levels though? If you would have placed in a higher level bracket, it would be fair you get the same rewards as them
    How did you rank up with higher levels though? If you would have placed in a higher level bracket, it would be fair you get the same rewards as them
    to say we hit the same things any level in beri. everyone should get the same.so i was currently 2nd in beri and after all the disaster that happen, no chance for me to get 1st or all the many shields i used and tools and get very little back for the problems they caused. 70s get like 6 times as much in tools as compensation eventhough we have to use like the same amount of tool per hit. 
  • Sorry but this compensation is frankly unacceptable. Myself as well as many others were in the top 20 for Berimond, do you think its fair that we receive the same amount of things as everyone else? I had invested a large amount of coins in AUX troops and there is no getting those back I see. I think we should at least receive the armor pieces with our corresponding rankings (The chest and helmet things) Its really only fair seeing as this glitch cost us those items. @CM Popeye
    Iron Man22 @ usa 1
    to say we hit the same things any level in beri. everyone should get the same.so i was currently 2nd in beri and after all the disaster that happen, no chance for me to get 1st or all the many shields i used and tools and get very little back for the problems they caused. 70s get like 6 times as much in tools as compensation eventhough we have to use like the same amount of tool per hit. 
    Second for your bracket, what would that have put you in the level 70 bracket though?
  • My biggest concerns are the loss of titles, access to troops, and potential for coins. These obviously cannot be addressed by a compensation package. As such, however, my ire would be significantly abated if another (error-free) Berimond were to be offered in the next 7 days.

I do have to lol that they can't even get the package right tho.....shields are significantly more valuable than ladders so I would MUCH rather have 300 shields than 300 paw ladders.

Siamara @ usa 1

Second for your bracket, what would that have put you in the level 70 bracket though?
    thats not the point. we hit the same things so compensation should be the same for all.
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260
    While I understand what you are saying Mark and agree to a slight extent. You did get the reward for being in second, something most level 70 players even though they had more Berimond points could not do.  If we follow your logic lets do away with the classes in Berimond completely.  Instead of second I doubt you would have been in the top 400-500.  If you want to be treated as one group in one regard, then be prepared to treated that way ("farily according to you") in all aspects. 

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • While I understand what you are saying Mark and agree to a slight extent. You did get the reward for being in second, something most level 70 players even though they had more Berimond points could not do.  If we follow your logic lets do away with the classes in Berimond completely.  Instead of second I doubt you would have been in the top 400-500.  If you want to be treated as one group in one regard, then be prepared to treated that way ("farily according to you") in all aspects. 

if of probably been around top 100. so many dont attack alot there as time before top 50 you only needed like 60k. all becuase we are lower level dont mean we couldnt make top 50. if you try, you will exceed and make it. we get same amount of gallantry points anyways so it is equal
  • I have two suggestions for Berimond Compensation.

A "now" suggestion - Schedule the next Berimond to run for two weeks or until the capital has fallen. This will give some indication how long it takes to actually have a side "win". 

A "later" suggestion - I would like to see any compensation package for any event that has the building material bags include at least some of those bags. I personally have a good many of the rare and legendary pieces but cant get nearly enough of the "common" pieces. I believe I currently have over 3,000 of the farm tool piece just to give an idea, but less than 50 of the fine sand. 
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    i didnt get anything, wtf
    CBee @ usa1

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    You could have throw some coins and rubies our way as well, Its simple math, 25k coins every hit, and 20 rubies every hit, so lets say you only attack 4 times a day ( ya right, most do way more ) 100k and 80 rubies x 2 days = ? Have your tects. do the math. We get troops and tools when we make a purchase, give us something we can't buy!!

Kampo,
    FT
  • How about the deco items many of us were so close to getting

Once a 500k+ Might Points player

Once The Fearless

Once a 2k+ Honor player

#1 $hit player

A.K.A--- Eat_my_nipples

I like to poke people in the eye with my d*ck and run away

• I seem to have only received the top 100 prize when I believe I was under the 50 mark. I'm not entirely sure I made it but the support link doesn't seem to be working for me as the email isn't showing up. I guess I'm wondering if A) anyone else was missing equipment, B) is the support email not working? and C) is there anyway someone could check the standings of the level 30-69 leopold beri ranks and see if I made it? I'll keep trying the support link but also wanted to utilize the forum thread. anyways, have a nice day.

@CM Popeye

road
    roman soldiers were paid in salt. seems like some people in modern times are too. 

member of revenant souls @ us 1

Sign In to comment.