This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion Regarding Berimond Compensation

Hey guys, Please leave any feedback you have about the compensation package for the recent Berimond Issues in here. Please be honest, but keep it clean.

-Popeye

Comments

• So I dont get my Equipment I worked hard for??
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • fair enough
    http://prnt.sc/dbo3sx

http://prnt.sc/dbob3e

Karl93 @ usa 1
    Proud non rubies buyer

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,924INT3

Main complaint from me is not being able to get the Gallantry Titles and Coin.

I understand the difficulty in compensating for INTENDED achievements, but still, the loss of the weekend to work on these two items have impacts on gameplay.

Not to mention the rubies that would have been collected with each tower hit.................

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• outlaw_always (US1)outlaw_always (US1) Posts: 1,336US1
    edited 11.10.2016
    Question... when is this package coming into effect? because I don't want to be offline when i get a shitload of troops soo....

@CM Popeye 

EDIT: hehehe... just realized he said "keep it clean" o:)

Guardian of the Sword Outlaw_Always the Fearless
    Joined June 2016:
    AF: Riders
  • It is unfair. I was in top 20... So, a player who had one attack gets the same reward as a player with 100 attacks? Please give the top 100 players an appropriate compensation that include the rewards for being in top 50 and 100.
  • DHDF22 (US1)DHDF22 (US1) Posts: 452
    edited 11.10.2016
    My biggest concern was the loss of the EQ since this is the first time Ive ever been able to go for the Lion Artifact in the year this EQ has been around (a separate issue regarding the rotation of EQ each event). As frustrating as these errors have been lately comp pkg fair., these errors just need to be addressed and eliminated. Not going to make all the people happy that were "going to" do something in Beri, I use a few little skips and can start hitting towers 5 mins into Beri, no excuses for not being able to do anything in a full day of event, and it will be back soon enough.
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) Posts: 210US1
    "The team has decided that players with top rankings will receive the reward as if they should had won in the moment the event was ended"

May be wrong, but I think if you were in top, you will get your reward.
    CBee @ usa1

• @CM Popeye 

What about compensation for our slender of berimond we spent rubies on?
    TSOChampion @ usa 1
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) Posts: 82GB1
    No top 100 will get top 100 + the extra compensation

Top 50 will get top 100+top 50 + extra compensation and the leader will be treated as the winner

You can argue over how to view the fairness of cutting off at the wrong time, but as someone who was around 54th spot and fighting to get into top 50 I can still say that there is some fairness to this rather than giving everyone in top 100 the top 50 award, even though I now miss out on the equipment.

I had also just started an 80k feast and had a camp full of aux, so i was hit in three ways by the shutdown. I can still live with this and want GGE to spend more time fixing the programming and less time worrying about the compensation package
  • Main complaint from me is not being able to get the Gallantry Titles and Coin.

I understand the difficulty in compensating for INTENDED achievements, but still, the loss of the weekend to work on these two items have impacts on gameplay.

Not to mention the rubies that would have been collected with each tower hit.................

I agree 100%
    Elbert Amick @ usa 1
  • No top 100 will get top 100 + the extra compensation

Top 50 will get top 100+top 50 + extra compensation and the leader will be treated as the winner

You can argue over how to view the fairness of cutting off at the wrong time, but as someone who was around 54th spot and fighting to get into top 50 I can still say that there is some fairness to this rather than giving everyone in top 100 the top 50 award, even though I now miss out on the equipment.

I had also just started an 80k feast and had a camp full of aux, so i was hit in three ways by the shutdown. I can still live with this and want GGE to spend more time fixing the programming and less time worrying about the compensation package
    I am trying to follow your lead and take the high road.  Being just outside the top 50 (57th) myself, I had just maxxed my camp and was starting to roll.  Wouldnt be nearly as upset if I hadn't been chasing the Lion Artifact for quite some time.  Will probably be another year before it comes back around.  Blah..........
  • Well I thought it was suppose to be 200 paws and 300 shields I got 300 paws and 200 shields, geez can't even get the compensation right!!  
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 11.10.2016
    Well I thought it was suppose to be 200 paws and 300 shields I got 300 paws and 200 shields, geez can't even get the compensation right!!  
    lol, same.
    @CM Popeye
    Can we get a fix for this?
    Really GGS? Your compensation has really rewarded us... wait wtf why IS IT WRONG
    I have no loyalty.

• meme2020 (US1)meme2020 (US1) Posts: 19US1
    @CM Popeye  (Rosie)

I hate to say this..but you guys realise that the blue side had the Honeycomb of success piece that you hold on forever. So, ppl like myself were pushing to get that using bunch of rubies just to find out that we get horrors troops back. You do know that you are in a place where players will not trust the game and start thinking about pushing any money in it. That said i hope you re-think the compensation package and give the equipment to players that put the effort in get it. If your problem is that you can't figure out who was in what side that is fine..give both of them.Player will be much happier knowing that at least you do your best to keep them around.

• Well I thought it was suppose to be 200 paws and 300 shields I got 300 paws and 200 shields, geez can't even get the compensation right!!  
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    Yeah it was supposed to but someone goofed.
    I have no loyalty.

• Thanks for the Equip CM Popeye :)

Demonic Fusion Happy
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
Sign In to comment.