Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update 06.06 - A Conquest Most Royal

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
You guys were patient, and the day will soon be upon us when the battle for the Royal Capitals begins! Go ahead and post any feedback or questions about our latest update in here. Get ready for the fight!

-Popeye

Comments

• So having a scroll through its just another event?
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • The Alliance Leader has so much more significance but atleast allow the Generals to do something in the city also!!

the generals, officers and deputies get neglected
    I definitely agree with this. We have high ranking non-leaders for a reason, this also puts more pressure on the leader to be on all the time. Let the general ranks and up help with the Town as well.
    sheeppie, Level 70, Legend 62, Treasurer, Aerth Legion
    Proud non-ruby buyer. Fifteen years ago, if someone told you that you'd be paying money for red pixels you'd have thought they were crazy.

Achieved THE FEARLESS without spending a single dime on rubies!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/comment/1431647

• So having a scroll through its just another event?
    Battle for Royal cap is, but Alliance city is permanent..
    "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only someone remembers to turn on the light. "
    ~Albus Dumbledore

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so."
    ~Chiron

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, Nothing more."
    ~Albus Dumledore

You can always PM me if you need :)
    I like Harry Porter and Percy Jackson
    King/Shield Crusher UltimateAlex the Bloodblade/the Victorious/the Shadow Master
    Level: 70 Legendary Level: 24
    160k+ Power Points 
    General, Lion Warriors (4th alliance on the server IN1!)
    @ Indian1 server

Proud to be a General of Lion Warriors :)
    Yes, we won storm May, 2016 :)
    Also, We won the first RC On the India1 Server :)
    Cheers!!
    1st RC and we won...Not the top alliances, but us :)
    Also we won the second consecutive RC after the first one!!!
  • I also notice the relocation is taken away from the King Market. Is the reason for this because of the coming update? 
    sheeppie, Level 70, Legend 62, Treasurer, Aerth Legion
    Proud non-ruby buyer. Fifteen years ago, if someone told you that you'd be paying money for red pixels you'd have thought they were crazy.

Achieved THE FEARLESS without spending a single dime on rubies!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/comment/1431647

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    We will most likely be extending the alliance rolls that will be able to make changes in the near future. We will see how things go, and adjust from there.

@sheeppie (US1) The option should be there, it is on the 2nd page. Check again, and let me know if  you still don't see it.

-Popeye
  • UltimateAlex (IN1)UltimateAlex (IN1) Posts: 114
    edited 03.06.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    We will most likely be extending the alliance rolls that will be able to make changes in the near future. We will see how things go, and adjust from there.

@sheeppie (US1) The option should be there, it is on the 2nd page. Check again, and let me know if  you still don't see it.

-Popeye
    Not there buddy..
    "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only someone remembers to turn on the light. "
    ~Albus Dumbledore

"A hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve to do so."
    ~Chiron

~Albus Dumledore

King/Shield Crusher UltimateAlex the Bloodblade/the Victorious/the Shadow Master
    160k+ Power Points 
    @ Indian1 server

Cheers!!
  • UltimateAlex (IN1)UltimateAlex (IN1) Posts: 114
    edited 03.06.2016
    The Alliance Leader has so much more significance but atleast allow the Generals to do something in the city also!!

the generals, officers and deputies get neglected
    I definitely agree with this. We have high ranking non-leaders for a reason, this also puts more pressure on the leader to be on all the time. Let the general ranks and up help with the Town as well!

Yes, I was thinking just that!!
    Plz see to this!!!!
    ~Albus Dumbledore

~Chiron

~Albus Dumledore

160k+ Power Points 
    @ Indian1 server

Cheers!!
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    so no new troops recruitable from new capital?missed oppurtunity

• CM Popeye said:
    Does anyone else not have the relocation button? Like this post if you DON'T have it.

-Popeye
    I LOLed because I have it....
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • Patriot1 (US1)Patriot1 (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    So having a scroll through its just another event?
    Battle for Royal cap is, but Alliance city is permanent..
    sounds like game of war where they fight for the wonder rofl gge r copycats

• CM Popeye said:
    Does anyone else not have the relocation button? Like this post if you DON'T have it.

-Popeye
    Just reloaded and got it back
    ~Albus Dumbledore

~Chiron

~Albus Dumledore

160k+ Power Points 
    @ Indian1 server

Cheers!!
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 260
    Ok you state the Alliance will be placed near the alliance leader's castle.  What happens if the alliance departs or if he moves his castle.  Specifically:

If he departs the alliance or game does the alliance city remain where it is or move to near the new alliance leader?

If the alliance or alliance leader moves to new locations, does the alliance city move with them?

I agree with earlier comments that more than just the alliance leader should be able to at least set things up.  The alliance leader already has many things that only (s)he can do effectively.  At least 1 deputy should be given access. 

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    @kookiekooks (US1) The Alliance city will always be located next to the current Leader. This means if Leadership changes, the city will automatically relocate next to the new Leaders castle.

-Popeye
  • Sounds like a dumb update to me...

Now a bunch of cities will be flooding the map :(
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • CM Popeye said:
    @kookiekooks (US1) The Alliance city will always be located next to the current Leader. This means if Leadership changes, the city will automatically relocate next to the new Leaders castle.

-Popeye
    That's nice! But the distance of the city does not matter right?
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Yup, steve said that in the vid.

Lord septimus @us1
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Yup, steve said that in the vid.

OK, I need to pay more attention lol.
    Revolc @ USA 1
Sign In to comment.