Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion - Update: Glorious Advancement

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey guys, Go ahead and leave any questions or feedback regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• Good update from what I see. (don't know the glory system yet) the slowing the army thing is awesome but why make it so we have to spend rubies to slow down our army? Makes very little sense. Pay rubies to speed up your army pay rubies to slow it down. Will I have to spend rubies to keep my soldiers in place next?
    Actually slowing down a army allows the other player to stack more defense before you get there so a bigger battle but also in a timed mass some players cant be on all day and will send a army way ahead so a slower army can land within the designated time frame if there away instead of buying a heavy ballast stone
  • J umba (US1)J umba (US1) Posts: 46
    edited 26.04.2016
    Good update from what I see. (don't know the glory system yet) the slowing the army thing is awesome but why make it so we have to spend rubies to slow down our army? Makes very little sense. Pay rubies to speed up your army pay rubies to slow it down. Will I have to spend rubies to keep my soldiers in place next?
    Actually slowing down a army allows the other player to stack more defense before you get there so a bigger battle but also in a timed mass some players cant be on all day and will send a army way ahead so a slower army can land within the designated time frame if there away instead of buying a heavy ballast stone
    I understand that it obviously gives an advantage in some cases, I'm not stupid but why does it cost rubies to slow down an army... Just because something gives an advantage in some cases in no way means it has to be made a ruby thing. 
    Both sides think they are winning. Neither are. This war could last forever and will.
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    Cool update
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    More Construction Items will be introduced to the game, for the Farmhouse, Woodcutter and Stone Quarry.

will they work on the granary, forest lodge, and stone works?
    commando @ usa 1
  • Amazing update, I cannot wait for it to go live! this will bring a whole new meaning to attacking/massing, this will make it so you can attack others while you're doing IRL stuff, and you can delay your troops for masses, I also cannot wait for the new glory titles :)

Question, when does this update go live?

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Amazing update, I cannot wait for it to go live! this will bring a whole new meaning to attacking/massing, this will make it so you can attack others while you're doing IRL stuff, and you can delay your troops for masses, I also cannot wait for the new glory titles :)

Question, when does this update go live?

-John

tommorow
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    Depends on how the slowing down thing works with horn times you might just want to stick with attacking regularly
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 755
    Depending on where the new decay kicks in, KG Defender recruitment would be a good thing. All these constant attack bonuses and no defense bonus destroys the game.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 335
    when is this going live? this is the most stupid update ever. Fix the bugs that there is b4.The construction yard is a waste of space. The 3d reward for Fi was deamons and now its some thing that adds 3 men to ur wall. Fix This
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 27.04.2016
    Being able to recruit KG defense with glory titles makes Capitals even more pointless than they are now which means they're probably gonna be releasing a stronger defense unit to be recruited from capitals.
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    More Construction Items will be introduced to the game, for the Farmhouse, Woodcutter and Stone Quarry.

will they work on the granary, forest lodge, and stone works?
    These new items will work on both the regular, and legendary buildings!

This update should be going live in the next 30 minutes FYI.

-Popeye
  • Relis (ASIA1)Relis (ASIA1) Posts: 1,402
    What are those new titles?
    A Proud Member Asian Sensation.Which is a sub of Drunken Fist (But now we looks like a restaurant).
    18th in berimond invasion without buying rubies or having a bakery.
    Most active member of Asian Sensation.
    I always be alone in alliance chat like 3-4 hours :D
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 628
    So now everyone has the potential to recruit KG defenders, theres not much of a benefit to even having a Capital anymore.

GGE should also edit the Combat Strength bonuses you get from the glory titles, because the +30% Combat Strength from having the Invincible is just overpowered BS.

I'd like to see glory from FLs not count towards glory rank, but that won't happen.

• how long will the update last?

• so... how much longer?
  • Spend rubies, to slow down your Army?...This Game is getting VERY Expensive!...I think that GGE should also include different ways to "earn" rubies, and/or increase the amounts of reward rubies, i.e. Daily Tasks, attacks, etc.
    I agree with LanceWarrior, this game is getting to expensive and should include switch-outs, where the same amount of wood, stone, food, coins should be interchangeable in the game. Please actually consider this for the players who do not have a indispensable money to spend on this game.
  • хм!у вас уже прошло обновление?
    imagesqtbnANd9GcTSk970GLmucNQ1vSi788iNGhM-GN5bkYCCK1ZyevEEK9rJWbsG9Q ОДКБ,Черная Борода,Монгол Шуудан
Sign In to comment.