Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Hotfix 23.03

Hey guys, It seems a few issues still remain after this hotfix. Go ahead and post any questions or feedback in this discussion.

-Popeye

Comments

• OhSoInspire (US1)OhSoInspire (US1) Posts: 26
    edited 23.03.2016

still getting error message on commander. Too many men on flank item has been used up??? Please fix

also I send a different commander with more on flank (ex 72 to 87) and the attack goes through??? I have no clue whats going on no response from anyone. this is getting old....

Post edited by OhSoInspire (US1) on
  • StrongEric4 (US1)StrongEric4 (US1) Posts: 295
    edited 23.03.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, It seems a few issues still remain after this hotfix. Go ahead and post any questions or feedback in this discussion.

-Popeye

Several members of our allaince state they still can not deploy hero's....This is really ridiculous, every update is chocked full of offers to enhance the game play of all the ruby whales and mega alliance players....yet your Dev team can not seem to get these glitch's cleared up in a timely manner so the avg player can just play a basic game....here is what happens to me when I try to run a RANGE/NCP bonus commander

http://prntscr.com/aiynfq

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• In addition to the issues with the equipment, it looks as though the troop loss per hit has been increased for Nomads.  I can't seem to get fewer than 30 losses per hit compared to yesterday it ranged from 10-30's...
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • In addition to the issues with the equipment, it looks as though the troop loss per hit has been increased for Nomads.  I can't seem to get fewer than 30 losses per hit compared to yesterday it ranged from 10-30's...

yes, my avg loss went up by 5-10 troops

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• They fixed a "glitch" when attacking Npc's you'd lose less troops.

Lord septimus @us1

yes, my avg loss went up by 5-10 troops
    Mine more than doubled.  I went from an average of 25 losses to low 60s.  No other difference between yesterday and today.  Sorry fellas, they can't fix your flanks glitch but have some more troop loss to make ya feel better. 
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    the losses went way down with the last update when attacking npc targets.  they fixed that glitch...but failed to fix the too many troops on the flank bug.  
    commando @ usa 1
  • Nikki5853 (US1)Nikki5853 (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    They can't fix even the basics of game play...very sad that this game is going to the dogs...sorry Rover...no offense.
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • Lemme get this straight. They have not fixed the flank glitch that they didn't fix yesterday so that today they could fix other things at the same time?

Why is it that when I think of GGS personnel getting together to fix a problem, I have an image of dozens of clowns getting into a Volkswagen? 
  • illal (US1)illal (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    this is my 3rd day not being able to use my hero's. I've worked to hard to get what I have in this game to not be able to use it. after today I will lose several thousand troops do to food issue's. CAN YOU ALL PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH!!!!!!!!
  • They fixed a "glitch" when attacking Npc's you'd lose less troops.

Yep.  They fixed the glitch that helped us and kept the one that hurts us all....LOL
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 755
    Lemme get this straight. They have not fixed the flank glitch that they didn't fix yesterday so that today they could fix other things at the same time?

Why is it that when I think of GGS personnel getting together to fix a problem, I have an image of dozens of clowns getting into a Volkswagen? 
    It's better than that.

neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Can't attack the nomads for the last 3 days and I have to feed these troops. Plus when I write to GGE Support it boots me out and sends me straight to the Status Request Ticket ID. Thus I can't complain To GGE about their Glitch and their other glitch.   http://prntscr. com/ajakdn

Champion Gen @ usa 1
  • CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Can't attack the nomads for the last 3 days and I have to feed these troops. Plus when I write to GGE Support it boots me out and sends me straight to the Status Request Ticket ID. Thus I can't complain To GGE about their Glitch and their other glitch.   http://prntscr. com/ajakdn

I do know that I receive a status identification # when I send my complaint, but it is not letting me write the complaint, just switching my screen to Status ID when I click on the USA1 server in the support window.
    Champion Gen @ usa 1
  • Steelman21 (US1)Steelman21 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    edited 24.03.2016
    funny how fast the fixed the glitch that was a benefit to every player and how slow they are at fixing glitches that affect non-ruby players. 
    It was nice while it lasted. Still cannot use my best Hero without reducing the flanks by 9%

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    edited 24.03.2016
    Hey guys, The flanks issue was fixed this morning.

If you guys are noticing anything else, please let me know.

@Champion Gen (US1) Please send me a PM with the details of your issue when you get a chance.

-Popeye
  • Still getting the flank error on troop count and the number of troops I lose per hit has doubled from an average of 40 to 80+.
  • still getting error message on commander. Too many men on flank item has been used up??? 03/25/2016/.... this is a joke right?

and ofc im runing out of food and cant farm so my troops will die sweet.....

good game my arse

• We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 26.03.2016
    Wondering if i should just bird up and wait for them to fix this broken ass game. Now im just wasting my time feeding troops everyday seeing if its fixed. Which according to my front gems and loot gems still registering a big fat 0 that it is NOT. Do they think its fixed? Do they not care? Have they thrown in the towel? I thought this was a game cause its certainly not fun in any sense of the word anymore. Its simply a broken pile of crap that i stopped spending on since the crash. The most pathetic developers, support and company ive ever seen. Its clear they are trying to kill this version of the game off and run away with the revenue. Just seems like they need to make enough people quit that they can legally pull the plug with no repercussions.Thx GGS for destroying a once fun game i hope you go broke and out of business.

We_Ner @ usa 1

Sign In to comment.