Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Tweaks and Optimoozations

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey guys, Go ahead and post any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here. Happy gaming!!!

-Popeye
Post edited by CM Popeye on

Comments

• commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 475
    • Something is mooooving around in the bushes, causing confusion across the Great Empire...udderly creepy.
    the cows from thorn king?
    commando @ usa 1
  • Oh.... I can't wait. I wonder what day said cows will appear :P 

When the mods delete your signature :(

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    edited 18.03.2016
    Popeye, what does the Kraken have to do with the update? Just curious.
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Popeye, what does the Kraken have to do with the update? Just curious.

That's what I was wondering...

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
  • Anyone know why I cant login into the game it just shows up as a white screen this has never happened to me ever.
  • Is it a wifi source you've used before? And have u tried on a different device to make sure it's not just your computer...

Send a ticket to support, maybe you'll win the lottery and they'll respond.
    Pieman US1
  • mns3 (US1)mns3 (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Popeye, what does the Kraken have to do with the update? Just curious.
    there are 8 cows......1 in each tentacle of the kraken.  when you rescue them all you get a glass of milk.  it increases your troops attack power by 1% per battle.   of course your commander might be randomly lactose intolerant and your troops lose 1% battle strength instead of the 1% increase.

warning:   this might be total b.s.
    Agreed. 
    mns3 @ usa 1
  • Popeye, what does the Kraken have to do with the update? Just curious.

That's what I was wondering...

-John

Me too.  Kraken is from the Blade Coast.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Boy when I first saw this title I thought ooh goody, they're going to fix some bugs, and then I see that it is spelled "Optimoozation".  So instead of fixing broken things, they are adding yet another new thing.  GUYS, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, FIX THE DAMN FLASH PROBLEM.

NO MORE NEW UPDATES UNTIL YOU DO.

Do these so-called devs know what problems they are causing by not updating flash?  Well they are about to find out, because I am filing a support ticket for 240,000 K food lost trying to feast to make more troops.  But I can't make money fast enough to make troops because flash keeps crashing on me, or it takes me almost 5 minutes to set up an attack, and if I do have enough coin to make troops, it keeps crashing there too.  

I am really tired of having to spend all day long trying to do something because the devs are a bunch of idiots.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • I agree with Lady Thundara lets fix the problems rather then creating new one. I still waiting on my troops to be returned from the server crash.
    Balentrea @ usa 1
  • I don't think the whole cow thing is new. It is something very old I thought, and is being brought back.
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • I'd be happy if SUPPORT worked, if you didn't have to correct the link to get to this forum. If the things that USED to WORK still worked. It seems the more GGS adds, the worse the game and the site works. And did ANYONE get their troops back from crash? I certainly didn't and haven't been able to even send a support ticket cause when you put in USA1 it bounces out of the email, info screen and goes back to 'Support' screen. Stupid.

Things should work. Too much adding junk that just wants more rubies. I'm done. Sitting out on buying rubies.

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to!!

Texascowgirl48P @ usa 1
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 19.03.2016

I'd be happy if SUPPORT worked, if you didn't have to correct the link to get to this forum. If the things that USED to WORK still worked. It seems the more GGS adds, the worse the game and the site works. And did ANYONE get their troops back from crash? I certainly didn't and haven't been able to even send a support ticket cause when you put in USA1 it bounces out of the email, info screen and goes back to 'Support' screen. Stupid.

Things should work. Too much adding junk that just wants more rubies. I'm done. Sitting out on buying rubies.

I got all my troops back like 2 weeks ago, if your contacting support isn't working for you than just pm popeye, he will get a ticket in for you but its gonna be a bit cuz the weekend.  Gotta say though I feel like putting the link in to take us to the right forum is the easiest fix out there, that should've been fixed a long time ago
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• well all level 70 berimond camps is not fun when were we polled on that im a level 70 and buy rubies I strongly oppose that idea. I actually targeted less than 70 level camps for quick reputation points not fair please stop changing stuff so quickly we all strongly enjoy the game and ive been playing for years now I like the new beri invasion I added 40 levels to my hall last two times neither time did I reach 15000 repu points for the hero and wo lower level easy beats thatll even be harder

Also what is with the weak foreigners this time at least throw a few bones my way beaten 39 camps not one over 700 troops

jeffreyb420 @ usa 1
  • Boy when I first saw this title I thought ooh goody, they're going to fix some bugs, and then I see that it is spelled "Optimoozation".  So instead of fixing broken things, they are adding yet another new thing.  GUYS, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, FIX THE DAMN FLASH PROBLEM.

NO MORE NEW UPDATES UNTIL YOU DO.

Do these so-called devs know what problems they are causing by not updating flash?  Well they are about to find out, because I am filing a support ticket for 240,000 K food lost trying to feast to make more troops.  But I can't make money fast enough to make troops because flash keeps crashing on me, or it takes me almost 5 minutes to set up an attack, and if I do have enough coin to make troops, it keeps crashing there too.  

I am really tired of having to spend all day long trying to do something because the devs are a bunch of idiots.
    I'm really tired of reading your cry post 
    Then don't read them.  No one is forcing you to.  Jerk.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

• I'd be happy if SUPPORT worked, if you didn't have to correct the link to get to this forum. If the things that USED to WORK still worked. It seems the more GGS adds, the worse the game and the site works. And did ANYONE get their troops back from crash? I certainly didn't and haven't been able to even send a support ticket cause when you put in USA1 it bounces out of the email, info screen and goes back to 'Support' screen. Stupid.

I got all my troops back like 2 weeks ago, if your contacting support isn't working for you than just pm popeye, he will get a ticket in for you but its gonna be a bit cuz the weekend.  Gotta say though I feel like putting the link in to take us to the right forum is the easiest fix out there, that should've been fixed a long time ago
    Stop crying about the forum link, you big baby.  Flash being fixed is more important.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais

Sign In to comment.