Home Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Springing out from the cold!

CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
Hey my good people, Go ahead and leave any feedback or questions regarding our latest update in here.

-Popeye

Comments

• whats going to happen with beri?  Sad I even have to ask this, but i see threads talking about in forum have been deleted

Is it going to end? or continue for almost 40 days? and are we going to get prizes we won when it ended the first time on Sunday morning? 

I agree fix whats broken first adding a new update is just insane at this point.
  • Is berimond really going to last another 48 days?
    bob1958 @ usa 1
  • I have a question about the new long-term event:

Where is it?  Nothing but WoF and the standard peddlers outside my castle.  Is the trick of the update that it's invisible?
    Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Hey guys, We have set a new timer for the Berimond event, and it will end on Wednesday at 0959CET. We are still investigating how to get the top players their rewards from when the event should have ended. I will keep you guys posted.

-Popeye
  • I would hope that is the case popeye, A lot of us set up until this event ended continually attacking to remain in top fifty. It would be unfair for those who were in the top fifty to have to fight to maintain top fifty again after utilizing most if not all our available tools to hold top fifty to begin with.
    derf73 @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 912
    I love these long-term events because I do find them challenging. I think they are a great and relatively easy way for non-buyers to earn amazing equipment.

However the game is no longer focused on PvP gameplay and is becoming too inflated with events that are too similar. I honestly predicted a month long Summer Champion, and I was correct (except it's actually a Spring event).

The GGE team needs to fix the current problems before they try to make more events. Start with the lag please.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Abigor (US1)Abigor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    GGE - needs to fix the current problems they have like returning the troops that were lost during the server crash.  Many have still not received a response to their tickets reporting the losses.  Stop cranking out new stuff that doesn't work.  Fix your current problems before you cram new things down our throat.

I will not buy a single ruby more until GGE makes things right and CONTACTS ME REGARDING MY TICKET.

I would like an answer from a CM regarding the nonresponsiveness of the support team
    Linda13 @ usa 1
  • You people really need to get it together, I used up all that I had Saturday night thinking Berimond was ending, then come back on to find that it says 48 more days. So I went to work at building up my camp in hopes of finally seeing Berimond actually play all the way through, and now going to end in a day and half.  This is no way to keep your players happy.
    MAKE UP YOUR MINDS OR GIVE US A WARNING!!!  This really bites, tricking people the way you are.
  • I may not be a ruby whale but I do purchase rubies from time to time and I expect to be treated fairly.  Gonna keep this kind of junk up until you have no players left, all you have to do is take a good look around to see that people are leaving this game like rats leaving a sinking ship.  
  • I am still not finding an event camp/notice for the spring event.  Is it not running until Berimond is over or what is going on? @CM Popeye 
    Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I am still not finding an event camp/notice for the spring event.  Is it not running until Berimond is over or what is going on? @CM Popeye 
    It is not running yet. CM was just letting us know that it is coming in the near future. Maybe this week, maybe next week.
  • Once again I would like to point out that we were promised additions to the Construction Yard update, and this still has not happened. First, why release an incomplete update? Second, why are new updates being released when we are still waiting for the Construction Yard update to be completed? 
    Seanb3 @ usa 1
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 335
    Just another event for Negan and all the big time ruby buyers
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • wow, a master's level with the same prizes for more work, more money. who  wouldn't want to win less for more. it's like the old,  buy [email protected]$5.00 but you can get 5 for $50.00. 
  • I am still not finding an event camp/notice for the spring event.  Is it not running until Berimond is over or what is going on? @CM Popeye 
    It is not running yet. CM was just letting us know that it is coming in the near future. Maybe this week, maybe next week.
    Gotcha.  Was confusing to see him asking for feedback on an update no one could play yet.
    Malorie Knox @ usa 1
  • Bring back some of the old events and stop trying to prevent wars between alliances. This is a war game. Stop getting away from that.
    nrgwrkr @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    wow, a master's level with the same prizes for more work, more money. who  wouldn't want to win less for more. it's like the old,  buy [email protected]$5.00 but you can get 5 for $50.00. 
    Are you kidding?

This is great!  Before when we finished the event, there was nothing to do but get more points to remain in the top 250 or top 100, to get the PO prizes. But now we can cycle through the event while holding our position and *continue getting prizes.*

This is GREAT.

I totally appreciate it. I hate spinning my wheels for nothing - or for long, long term gain. I like immediate goals and rewards b/c this is the Internet and I have no attention span. So the Master's level makes me happy.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • I would also like to know if the coin drops in nomads and samurai is going to get back the way it was. there is no reason to work hard for something if the coin rewards are not enough for the non ruby or even occasional ruby buyers to be able to have even a chance at competing in the event and doing well.
  • I would also like to know if the coin drops in nomads and samurai is going to get back the way it was. there is no reason to work hard for something if the coin rewards are not enough for the non ruby or even occasional ruby buyers to be able to have even a chance at competing in the event and doing well.
    i agree they need to bump up coin percentage
Sign In to comment.