This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Server Downtime 23/24.02

13133»

Comments

• I can log in and I been playing for several hours.....
    PROUD LEADER OF THE HALF BLOOD ALLIANCE
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    I can log in and I been playing for several hours.....

ok TY ... i will try to log in and put out some fires ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    I love rollbacks

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 25.04.2016
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, Go ahead and post any questions or feedback (be gentle) regarding the latest server situation for US/HIS.

-Popeye

I don't understand why things things still happen after so many years. Once or twice, I understand that it would be a fresh issue. But I lost 1.5k samurai troops because I wasn't able to log-in and loot food.  Then I'm held responsible for not feeding my troops because the server was up about 45 minutes after I quit trying to log in.

If you don't want people mad at GGS, fix the problems. If you aren't willing to fix the issues, then make the middle finger on the technicus even more obvious.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Roy II (US1)Roy II (US1) Posts: 15US1
    I guess the tech's messed up again cause when I try to login now I just get a blank screen, not a maintenance notice or any thing else, but a BLANK screen!  

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    The server was down for a while, and we know there were losses due to this. If you had any troops losses, pleae contact support as soon as you get a chance. They will be happy to replace your losses.

-Popeye
  • lololol I did Popeye and received the form letter response. Then eventually it was bumped to a supervisor who I responded to with the needed info. Results? Nothing. CS super Leon never responded or took action.
    GoooseGamer @ usa 1

2nd Class Customer according to GGE customer service
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    @GoooseGamer (US1) Check your email, Leon should have sent you a ticket.

-Popeye
  • He did and I responded to it. Sent additional e-mails to him for status update. Results?  I am apparently not even worthy of a response. Gist of it is: I sent my attackers in green to a safe house just prior to the the server crash.  They simply went poof during the server crash. No battle occurred nor did they starve. I provided all that to CS in the initial ticket and also in response to Leon. My troops losses were an honest estimate. CS could have checked to confirm all that I provided. They did not. Other players who experienced losses from the same crash received troops. I did not receive the same happy CS treatment.
    GoooseGamer @ usa 1

2nd Class Customer according to GGE customer service
  • We should be compensated with FOOD and Decent High grade Troops that will defend us against another country. Award for  the BREAK DOWN  you had on us on April ....23/24....... WE "SHOULD" BE Compensated...."It's only a game". We spend a lot of money here ...!         The Foreign Country we'll be going to War with,  should be armed "Also" for YOUR glitches ...it's Our Downtime to play .. When we battle with another country.Especially in this DOWNTIME We should be compensated with Food, Troops, Coins, and some RUBIES. For YourOurThe  downtime...This is a Game. TReat us with game respect. So ya have to forfeit to America.                                                                                                                       Did this glitch happen WorldWide planetary eclipse or Only in The U.S.A..?  You have to fairly plan and  warn the opposing country of our armament .......also. BEFORE A Foreign War. ....But in reality we should always  have a larger capacity for FOOD ... WIN FOOD and COINS and RUBIES .............what is a day of GGE DOWN Worth to You?                                                                     This did happen. I had 8 minutes of food when I logged on early morning. There must have been plenty of complaints from lots of players..easily fixable .but afterall It's your game. I'd change it up for everyone to play easier and have better rewards. It's a game and should continue to change addititionally' to the way we know how to play it.be more clever and affordable to everyone to play. Make a few brain exercises for those that play for brain injury exercise. That is why I'm here/ It really has helped with upkeep math  etc. but food when we are shut down and possibly working on food when we are cut off and I had trouble sleeping over that LOCK OUT
    NewSleepy @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.