This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Server Downtime 23/24.02

Comments

• it is still down when will it be back up all my castles are very low on food
  • it is still down when will it be back up all my castles are very low on food
    All is lost for you....but don't worry, it's just a game!

Actually, your troops and food should be fine.  If you have read much of anything on the forum, you would know this already...
  • this is total bs. ggs can suck a big @#!%. they have lied to us for over 24 hours now. it's time to take action. i'm sick of them wasting our time and money over and over again. boycott rubies for the rest of the month
  • wow! Finally glad I can post again... did the wonderful gge fix all of clearing the cache then I couldn't login to the forums to post -- BIG LOL! Anyways... it seems most of my questions were answered 'eventually' when the posting was made that the server will be reset to just 18 minutes before the FL and IC were to complete... only real question now, is when the heck is this gonna happen -- and knowing now that office hours are now a thing of the past over in Germany for the day -- we will never get that question answered -- back to the ole' refresh, wait, repeate routine -- sigh!
    Sound the BattleHorn!

(I don't sleep...) LOL
  • Vote sublime for prez
  • TWR (US1) said:
    So do we have a time estimate for when it will be back up yet?
    Yes, maybe about December  20th 2019.
    Thats the closest esimate
    Dang. Already booked solid that day. 
    MacTavish14 @ usa 1
  • wow! Finally glad I can post again... did the wonderful gge fix all of clearing the cache then I couldn't login to the forums to post -- BIG LOL! Anyways... it seems most of my questions were answered 'eventually' when the posting was made that the server will be reset to just 18 minutes before the FL and IC were to complete... only real question now, is when the heck is this gonna happen -- and knowing now that office hours are now a thing of the past over in Germany for the day -- we will never get that question answered -- back to the ole' refresh, wait, repeate routine -- sigh!
    Unfortunately, I doubt we will have those final minutes of the IC and FI when we get back online.  But they may surprise us....
  • My main fears involve:

loss of troops from running out of food.

loss of resource production (storehouse limits should be waved, as we could not get on to spend the resources)

loss of income.  this is both tax income loss, as well as whatever invader was scheduled to hit next.  it is hard to attack when you can not log on, therefore there is all that lost loot.

those with lucky fountains also could not get on to collect and reset them.

SUGGESTIONS:

ALL storehouses be FILLED to 200 percent capacity.    this includes kingdom's special resources.  I have seen it hold more than capcity during a ruby purchase, so this is not a challenge.

Gold coin be credited to 6x the treasure at the time of collapse.  Given how active some players are, I may be shortchanging them

Tools:  Some players are tol crazy, or at least they are when they can get on.  500 each non ruby tool added in each castle the player possess would build forgiveness.

rubies:  Many players collect a lot.  Yet I can understand that rubies equals profit to you.  but then if a plyer enjoys the rubies, they may buy more.  best to get them addicted through your generosity.  5k-25k. seems a good range to choose from.

other:  what special contest did we lose time from?  a decent amout of items specific to that contest would make people happy.

My suggestions may seem challenging, but are they really?  What price happy customers who stay with your game?  and outside of any ruby gifting, does this really cost you?

Albrect

Albrect @ usa 1
  • Monster100 (ASIA1)Monster100 (ASIA1) Posts: 335
    edited 24.02.2016
    wow! Finally glad I can post again... did the wonderful gge fix all of clearing the cache then I couldn't login to the forums to post -- BIG LOL! Anyways... it seems most of my questions were answered 'eventually' when the posting was made that the server will be reset to just 18 minutes before the FL and IC were to complete... only real question now, is when the heck is this gonna happen -- and knowing now that office hours are now a thing of the past over in Germany for the day -- we will never get that question answered -- back to the ole' refresh, wait, repeate routine -- sigh!
    BatGurl glad to see someone from my alliance lonley around here with out ur guys humor
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • Vote sublime for prez
    I agree, I will make GGE great again... and Good Game Studios can pay for the wall!!!
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 585US1
    Vote sublime for prez
    I agree, I will make GGE great again... and Good Game Studios can pay for the wall!!!
    You stole my tagline brah
  • "Screw You Guy's, I'm Going Home..."    (enjoy the video)

• Guess I truly wasn't the only one. Good to know  :)

I had to message them a few times.. hahahah.. 

• Vote sublime for prez
    lol
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • Vote sublime for prez
    In my defense, I believe Trump is the most quoted nominees right now. Plus I was nominated for president, so I guess it fit. But I did see your Trump post yesterday. Sorry homie, trying to rack up my LOL's and "like" points. Figured I could regurgitate taglines, and quotes, just like any other presidential nominee.
  • this stinks lol

gane13 @ usa 1 DREAM LEGION KING
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) Posts: 25US1
    Woo Hoo!  I successfully logged on! 

... to the forums

• just curious--are the servers/techs, etc, located in areas that were hit by tornadoes yesterday?  If that's the case, a little more patience would be good.  Yes, we all want our fix and are in serious withdrawal.  But if this situation were weather related, those involved have other issues to think about, also, than a game.  
    Marg58 @ usa 1
  • FYI- I am showing the connection was interrupted, no longer getting maintenance screen

Sign In to comment.