This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Server Downtime 23/24.02

Comments

• This has been a rough week for gaming. Xbox Live was down and now this game lol.
    AgnosticPriest @ usa 1

Dominus
  • Two Questions One comment:

1. When will the game be back up?
    2. Are we going to be compensated for our losses via bonuses or rewards of some dang kind?

As customers who pay for a service and in this case a game to play, we have many options of where to spend our money. I like playing this game and have some investment via purchases to do so. I will be a bit patient here!For how long? I don't know. There are other games I like as well.

It helps me to be patient when I'm communicated with regarding what is going on. I don't think anyone is communicating the issues well with we the customers.
    Goth Queen @ usa 1 Queensryche
    There is so much Bad in the Best of us and so much Good in the Worst of Us that it hardly behouves any of us to talk about the rest of us!
  • still seeing Work in Progress screen
  • This has to be a hacker. I don't see any other way it could of been out this long. Also the reason Popeye wouldn't tell us what was wrong. I hate to say this but it probably won't come on today. Hope I'm wrong.
  • I've talked to a lot of players and most say if it not done bdq that about 10 of the biggest alliances will not be buying rubies.
      Maybe then we can get improvements advertised in advance, and mass emailed about problems. 4000+ troops ouch!
    Thats VERY funny. The only ones complaining are the ones with no-life. go vist ur family or go outside and get off the computer for a few days. 
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • There's probably going to be rioting if this isn't resolved by tonight.
    General of Anon Origin, Level 70 L.31
  • this is pretty crazy lol
  • i have a life but this game is a relaxer for me
  • Once they realize the amount of money there losing every hour they might put a second shift on to help fix it .
    waltsclan3 @ usa 1
  • Anyone want to help me write my research paper? u all have a lot of time on Ur hands lol....... Im bored
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • Anyone want to help me write my research paper? u all have a lot of time on Ur hands lol....... Im bored
    Lol what is it on? I like to write.
    I can see the headline...
    VIRTUAL PILLAGERS PILLAGE REALITY
    GoodGame Studios's office were looted and pillaged today by a teeming horde of Americans who loot and horde virtually in the online world known as GoodGame Empire. What set off the looting and pillaging was a server issue, which prevented the gamers from looting and pillaging their friends, enemies, and NPCs. 
    MacTavish14 @ usa 1
    If you write mine. Ill do it
    kittyrules @ usa 1
  • Those calling for the US1 server 24 hour ruby boycott got their wish......courtesy of GGE. 
  • Someone call Foxnews, lmao
    I'm Alex121 on US1. I got SOO bored waiting, I made this account on Int1.

Good thing I know how to speak German...and use google translate...
  • Bout to watch Deadpool on putlocker. Just cause. I have no life and I know it.
  • salt1234 (INT1)salt1234 (INT1) Posts: 41INT1
    This has to be a hacker. I don't see any other way it could of been out this long. Also the reason Popeye wouldn't tell us what was wrong. I hate to say this but it probably won't come on today. Hope I'm wrong.
    I agree that this must be a more serious issue.  A full restore to a backup doesn't take this long.  Similarly adjusting food etc is not a time consuming task.
    salt1234 @ WWW 1
    I can see the headline...
    VIRTUAL PILLAGERS PILLAGE REALITY
    GoodGame Studios's office were looted and pillaged today by a teeming horde of Americans who loot and horde virtually in the online world known as GoodGame Empire. What set off the looting and pillaging was a server issue, which prevented the gamers from looting and pillaging their friends, enemies, and NPCs. 
    lol i should take a trip to Germany and visit HQ
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • mojito (US1)mojito (US1) Posts: 11US1
    so far all announcement that the problem has been fixed has been a lie. I hope gge will compensate us not just with a roll back but with a well deserve bonus for this unacceptable, unpleasant frustration, and indignation. Not just for the time server is down  also for lied to us, for not been transparent and treat us idiots, where the  only thing they care off is our money
  • Once they realize the amount of money there losing every hour they might put a second shift on to help fix it .
    Sorry won't happen, they would have hire some people in a hurry and might make a mistake and accidently hire a competent programmer and/or technician or 2.  
Sign In to comment.