Home English (US) Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Of Willows and Gems

1235»

Comments

• You should really change the way you remove gems.

Every time you scroll over equipment, it brings you to change the gem instead of being able to pick up or look at your equipment piece.

This has resulted in making me spend 6k rubies to remove a level 6 cy gem I had no intention of removing in the first place.

This should be fixed.
    I agree with this.  I have come very close to losing rubies this way also.  I think they do it on purpose.
    At first I couldn't imagine removing a gem this way deliberately, unless it was a very high level gem that you put on lower level gear for some reason.

Then i considered possibly removing the discontinued %chance of something showing up purple gems, possibly being removed as a pure novelty.

Generally speaking though, this is definitely on the list of things people mostly buy, accidentally.

Possibly due to drunk clicking.
    Has nothing to do with drunk clicking.  Does have to do with the fact that it is set on a rollover action, so anytime your mouse rolls over the area it opens the screen to remove the gem.  And it would be very easy to click and spend the rubies or coin or what ever it costs to do this.  I have seen these kind of actions in ads on webpages.  You do not have to click anywhere.  If your mouse kind of hovers for more than 5 seconds it opens that window.  And considering the lag in this game, it happens quite a bit.  GGE you need to fix this this.  This is a deceptive practice for all people using this kind of selection process in games or websites or whatever.  If I want to purchase something or look at something, I am quite capable of clicking the mouse myself.  I don't need GGS or any other company deciding that I want to do this.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757

Possibly due to drunk clicking.
    Has nothing to do with drunk clicking.  Does have to do with the fact that it is set on a rollover action, so anytime your mouse rolls over the area it opens the screen to remove the gem.  And it would be very easy to click and spend the rubies or coin or what ever it costs to do this.  I have seen these kind of actions in ads on webpages.  You do not have to click anywhere.  If your mouse kind of hovers for more than 5 seconds it opens that window.  And considering the lag in this game, it happens quite a bit.  GGE you need to fix this this.  This is a deceptive practice for all people using this kind of selection process in games or websites or whatever.  If I want to purchase something or look at something, I am quite capable of clicking the mouse myself.  I don't need GGS or any other company deciding that I want to do this.
    It could have to do with drunk clicking, or it could have to do with lag, or a host of other factors, but the fundamental point is, a LOT of things GGS sells now, are pretty much only bought by accident.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
Sign In to comment.