Home English (US) Update Questions & Feedback
This forum has been merged with the EN forum to create the International Forum. You can find them here.

Discussion: Update - Of Willows and Gems

Comments

• LadyThundara (US1)LadyThundara (US1) US1 Posts: 246
    edited 28.02.2016
    This update and it's description is a big joke. It was said that the Sami's and Nomad's coin give out was going to be lowered in order to "balance out the game".  This game lost all semblance of balance about 2 years ago.  99% of all new updates are ruby updates, giving access to new buildings and new equipment that only the big ruby buyers can afford.  Those who choose not to buy rubies are never going to get enough rubies in this game to enable them to purchase a piece of equipment that costs 29000 rubies for 1 piece, 59000 rubies to get 4 pieces.

The game is far from balanced when there are so many things accessible to ruby buyers that are not accessible to non-ruby players.  And there are so many things happening that are trying to trick people to buy things they don't really want to purchase.

And, BTW, is this the update that brought the servers down?  If so, I hate it all ready.
    Post edited by LadyThundara (US1) on

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • This update and it's description is a big joke. It was said that the Sami's and Nomad's coin give out was going to be lowered in order to "balance out the game".  This game lost all semblance of balance about 2 years ago.  99% of all new updates are ruby updates, giving access to new buildings and new equipment that only the big ruby buyers can afford.  Those who choose not to buy rubies are never going to get enough rubies in this game to enable them to purchase a piece of equipment that costs 29000 rubies for 1 piece, 59000 rubies to get 4 pieces.

The game is far from balanced when there are so many things accessible to ruby buyers that are not accessible to non-ruby players.  And there are so many things happening that are trying to get people to buy things they don't really want to purchase.

And, BTW, is this the update that brought the servers down?  If so, I hate it all ready.
    It is possible to earn enough rubies to get good stuff.  You will never compete with the whales, but you can make a decent game experience for yourself.  I can make 20k rubies every 1-2 weeks already....
  • Abigor (US1)Abigor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Why are they even talking about updates - they need to be fixing the server problem - not creating more problems.
    Linda13 @ usa 1
  • its al alliance... they are one.. no individual should be left out.. terrible update
  • and where exactly is this Willows of Experience? don't see it in my construction window.
  • how do you remove gem????
    Tuebor @ usa 1
  • I am frustrated because I lost 11 thousand troops in green that were stationed at KTs and castles under the bird
  • Johnsons666 (US1)Johnsons666 (US1) US1 Posts: 132
    how do you remove gem????
    Replacing with other gem with a fee of 10k gold (i think), but now with this update you will have to pay a fee with red gold lol
    When you receive a decoration in the daily login bonus, you will now be able to choose where it goes
    Is something wrong with this sentence or I was really drunk last 9 months since I play this game...

• THis  really  strange  the  server   was  down  for   maintenance..........for almost   a a  day   (20+ hours)   I   came  online 25/02/2016  about  4:30est....and  it   shut  down  for   Maintenance ....... :s
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    I hope the new xp building has 100 levels and they all cost rubies like the glory monument
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey folks, Go ahead and leave your questions or comments in here regarding our latest perfectly timed update.

-Popeye
    *Latest perfectly timed update*

I almost feel like Popeye made this joke on purpose lol
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• vansower (US1)vansower (US1) Posts: 13
    edited 25.02.2016
    I  j was  just  starting  to  enjoy  this   Game   45 days  with  out  fail....think  i  ve   played    or  at  least  log-on......now  I  think  i  have  to  go Kabam  or    ....somewhere  else  to  play  continually   {  without constant maintenance  issues  }my  alliance  is  the bests/////if   for  no  other  reason  I  will be  patient   ...... 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey folks, Go ahead and leave your questions or comments in here regarding our latest perfectly timed update.

-Popeye
    *Latest perfectly timed update*

I almost feel like Popeye made this joke on purpose lol
    False, I have no humor.

-Popeye
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I have a problem with spying Berimond camps.

I have no trouble with player castles.
    CM Popeye,

When I try to spy on those camps my game is stuck

• your new event is an extreme fu*k up, we cant even do anything

coolguymatt @ usa 1
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    I have sent the issue with spying to the bug team for investigation @Johnsons666 (US1) @Lady Nym (US1) . I will let you know when I hear back.

-Popeye
  • update not working, lol
  • Rafen (US1)Rafen (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Another great update, can't spy the camps, can't attack the camps.  Whats next going to fix it, and a lot of us have more troops gone.
Sign In to comment.